Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Reviews for Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Cooper
Cooper

Fast and Efficient

Aquatech dug out an old, crumbly concrete pad in my basement, poured a new one, and installed a weeping tile and sump pump. Very fast and efficient process. Id recommend them.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Basement Waterproofing

Nico and his team completed the interior basement waterproofing ahead of schedule and left the work area clean.

Dear John,

Thank you kindly for sharing your positive feedback with us! We hope to serve you again for any future projects. Nico and the team will be more than happy to hear about your review.

Regards,

Marc
Marc
1 review Hamilton, ON

Exterior waterproofing & sump lump installation

I had waterproofing done and installed a new sump pump. These guys are absolutely phenomenal. Thank you to Richard, Mateusz/Matthew (sorry if I spelt that wrong) and the crew. First off Richard was very professional and brought his best foot forward. He gave me a very reasonable quote for the work that needed to be done. They were able to start right away as well. The crew led by Mateusz did an absolutely fantastic job. I was stressed out with the work and the repercussions of what would happen but he definitely calmed me down and reassured me that everything is good. He also spotted another issue which we tackled as well. I can go on and on about how grateful I am I used them and the work they did. HIGHLY recommend if you need waterproofing and sump pump services.

Dear Marc,
Thank you so much for this lovely review, we are so happy to hear you had such a good experience with your sales rep Richard, Matusz and the entire team. Also that they were able to assist you in creating what you were looking for. We indeed take pride in maintaining clear and detailed communication between us and our lovely clients such as yourself. Thanks again for your high recommendation.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Sump pump & Basement moisture

I highly recommend contacting Aquatech if you have any questions regarding actual or possible water leaks in your basement. I was concerned when a white powder-like substance developed on the concrete floor around the sump pump cover & the base of the pumps drain pipe. The pump had been replaced 3 years earlier & I thought minor drilling to enlarge the hole may have led to tiny cracks in the concrete which now was possibly seeping moisture.
I checked online for reputable companies to call & Aquatech stood out on all fronts. They did not disappoint. When I called Aquatech in a rather anxious state about my concern, their intake person Valentyna was immediately responsive, respectful, & helpful. She connected with a supervisor in my area & arranged for him to come to the house the next day for a free consultation/inspection. Shawn arrived promptly & his attitude & manner could not have been more genuine or honest. He was very knowledgeable, professional, thorough & courteous. He carefully & meticulously inspected the pump area, the adjacent areas & the external wall, all while gathering relevant information from me
Shawn also ensured the pump was in working order. He not only provided tips regarding testing & inspecting the pump, he also took the time to educate me about in-house moisture, leaks, mold, mildew, & efflorescence. And he explained how to quickly, easily clean the affected areas & likely prevent reoccurrence. The thorough inspection was reassuring, as were his recommendations & offer to call him if there were further concerns or changes. I can say, without any hesitation, that I will call Aquatech immediately should there be such a problem.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for such an awesome, detailed review. We're so happy your overall experience went so smoothly. We take pride in walking our clients carefully through the whole process and always keeping them in the loop. Valentyna, Shawn, and the entire team truly appreciate your kind words. You finding the time in your day to share your positive review helps us continue providing great service to amazing customers like you. We hope you know we’re here if you need anything. You can always count on us for any future projects!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Waterproofing

Highly recommend Aquatech, from the quote by Shawn until the work was completed very professional. Igor and his crew worked very hard and explained every step as it was being done. The clean up upon completion was excellent. The air conditioner condenser needed to be uninstalled and reinstalled for the job Shawn arranged for this to happen seamlessly. Air conditioner was tested upon reinstallation and no issues.

Dear Valued Customer,

It’s lovely to hear your kind words of appreciation for our hard-working staff. Thank you for choosing AquaTech for your waterproofing needs. Please know that we are always here for you. Enjoy the rest of your day!

beharie.samantha in Toronto
beharie.samantha in Toronto

External waterproofing on detached home

We moved into a very old (100+) year old home and wanted to invest in waterproofing. We sourced a few quotes from a different company and ultimately went with Aqua Tech. As many reviews have already mentioned, Nico was fantastic. Very professional, patient and helpful. He spent a lot of time with us explaining different things and options to help us understand. Costs were always very much upfront. Communication was great, very smooth and with quick turnarounds. The crew led by a guy named Slava were absolutely wonderful. Very professional, polite, worked hard, and completed the job very efficiently and did a great clean up afterwards. They even very generously removed a bunch of junk we would otherwise have to haul out ourselves. I strongly recommend Aqua Tech! The experience was very positive overall.

Dear Samantha,

You’ve left a smile on the faces of Nico and our whole team with your kind words. We do all we can to provide our customers with the best service, and it always makes our day when a customer appreciates it.Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to serve you. We hope you know we are always here for you if you have any questions/concerns.

Pablo from Toronto
Pablo from Toronto

External Water Proofing

Courteous, knowledgeable, friendly and amazing staff from Shawn to Matus team. Competitive pricing, quality workmanship. Confident with the company as of the highest rated companies specializing with this job. Definitely a 10-rating. Thank you Aquatech Team!

Dear Pablo,

We wanted to let you know how much your review means to Shawn, Matus and the entire team at AquaTech Waterproofing. We do all we can to provide our customers with the best service, and it always makes our day when a customer appreciates it. Thanks again for the amazing rating and encouraging words. We hope to make the next visit just as positive. All the best!

Sandi in Maple
Sandi in Maple

Storm and Sanitary Drain Repair

We discovered during renovations that there was a blockage in our storm drain, and a possible issue with the sanitary drain too. Eugene was courteous and quickly came out to assess the issue and provided a fair and reasonable solution to the problem. His team was dispatched shortly afterwards and they worked tirelessly to dig a trench outside and repair the damaged pipe. They also returned to repair some of the inside line as well. The team was hard working, professional and ensured the job was done right. Thank you Eugene!

Dear Sandi,

Thank you kindly for writing an amazing review. it fills us with pride to know that our service is valued by our community. We strive to be the best we can be every day.We’ll make sure that your customer representative Eugene and the entire crew receives your kind feedback. It will make their day! Thanks agin.

Best regards,

Jane
Jane

Basement Waterproofing

Basement leak because of a crack in the basement wall.

Shawn inspected the basement and explained in detail how the crack would be repaired. After I selected his company Shawn kept me informed on the progress of obtaining the gas locates from the City and scheduling the job. His crew arrived on the agreed date and did a terrific job. They completed the job was in 1 day and cleaned up the area very well. I was also impressed that they were very careful not to damage any of the plants in the area. Good Job!

Dear Jane,

Thank you for your kind words and 10 star rating. We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to customers such as yourself, and we’re glad that this commitment was reflected in your visit. Shawn and the crew will be delighted to hear about their work. We look forward to the next time we’re able to serve you again. Have a wonderful day!

Best regards,

Sam
Sam

Great Work!!

I am very happy with the waterproofing job I had done by Aquatech! Eugene gave me a quote and explained the whole process and options.
When the work started, Igor and his crew were so accommodating (they had to dig ip my lilac bush
then they replanted it for me at the end of the job and it survived!) and kept the site tidy, made sure the neighbours weren't impacted by the work, and showed me the progress and explained what they were doing as they went along. Igor informed me that likely it would be advisable to an extra area that I hadn't planned on in order to have all the drainage tied into the mainline. He had to contact Eugene - who was on his honeymoon - to discuss the situation. Eugene gave me a call to further explain, and we went ahead with the extra footage.
The whole job was completed quickly, and it was a job well done! Eugene came back with a camera to check for tree roots in my pipes, and explained all the paperwork to apply for the city sump pump rebate.
I would definitely recommend Aquatech for any waterproofing work. Eugene and his team were all very pleasant, professional and easy to deal with

Dear Sam,

Thanks so much for sharing your amazing, detailed feedback about our service. We’re glad to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations, and we’ll make sure that Eugene, and the entire crew receives the recognition they deserve. Your review has given us valuable insight into the waterproofing services that we provide at AquaTech. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us, as well as the recommendation. Hope to help you with any future projects!

Best wishes,

More about Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Aqua Tech Waterproofing is the most experienced and affordable privately owned company that offers basement waterproofing,underpinning, basement lowering,concrete floors and drain services to families and businesses across the Greater Toronto Area. Based out of Toronto and operating over 20 trucks across GTA, we are conveniently located to service you in Oakville, Richmond Hill, Metro Toronto or Ajax.

With more than 25 years of experience our trained technicians offer a quality, reliable and stress free waterproofing service. You can count on it. In addition, our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services.

Have an emergency? Don’t hesitate. Our 24 hour Emergency phone line is here to serve you better.

Clogged drains? Leaking taps? Clogged toilet? Repairs? and more? We have what you need at highly competitive prices you can afford. We will either match or even beat other estimates. At Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain, our goal is about doing the job right the first time around.

We use the most sophisticated technology combined with high knowledge of our services, which means the problem is fixed fast by a systems qualified plumber, leaving you worry free.

We look forward to hearing from you.