Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Best of 2020 winner 8 timesBest of 2020winner 8 times

Reviews for Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Jackson
Jackson

Repair of foundation cracks and waterproofing

Vlad was very quick to respond to my initial call and come out to provide an assessment. He was very knowledgeable and efficient, and quoted a very fair rate for our work. Olga at their admin staff was also very friendly and helpful during the process to co-ordinate things and answer any questions I had.

On the day of the repair, his team showed up on time and completed the job that day as promised. I have to mention, that besides filling the crack, they were VERY excellent at cleanup. They had to dig a trench and move the window well (and take out and remove gravel) to complete the job, and when they were done, everything was put back neatly without any mess. Apart from seeing the much sturdier waterproofing on the outside, it was like they weren't even there.

Very happy with their work, and would definitely call them again if I needed more waterproofing work!

Dear Jackson,

On behalf of Vlad, Olga and our entire Aquatech team, we can't express enough for how thankful we are to you for taking the time out of your busy schedule and writing such an amazing review. We are delighted to know that your process was smooth and knowing that you recommend us and would call again yourself if need be means the world to us. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

Yours Truly- Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Rebecca in Toronto
Rebecca in Toronto

External waterproofing

We were very pleased with Aqua Tech’s service and the results of our waterproofing. From Nico’s professionalism and advice to Nick and Igors’ hard work - we would highly recommend this team. Nico responded to our request promptly and the work began shortly thereafter. Nick and Igor cleaned up the work site so well each day it was hard to believe they were even there! They also managed to dig down below our deck with minimal cuts to wood and they put it back together afterwards. A job well done!

Dear Rebecca,

thank you kindly for taking the time and writing such an amazing review. We want you to know that we truly appreciate everything you wrote. It was a pleasure working with you.

Allan in Toronto
Allan in Toronto

Exterior waterproofing

Nico carefully examined the problematic areas and clearly explained how and why water was coming in to the basement, and how Aquatech would resolve the issues. Aquatech’s estimate was comparable to that of the two other companies we spoke with.

Slava supervised the work on the day, and explained and resolved a few little underground surprises that were not revealed until the excavation was complete. The two workmen protected the surrounding areas with tarps and cleaned up meticulously afterwards. Slava also graciously exchanged the window well when we changed our minds about its size, and ensured that its installation paralleled our brickwork. All in all, we are very pleased with the results: no leakage into the basement following the most recent rainstorm.

Dear Allan,

thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your experience you had with us. It means so much to us to know that we were able to perform and meet your expectations, leaving you with a water free basement.

Sincerely - Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Cold Room Waterproofing

*Note: The above cost includes a $1,700 rebate I will receive for an installed sump pump.

I originally intended to go with another company but they gave me a reason to look elsewhere. I saw the high Homestar rating for Aquatech and decided to give them a call.
The first person I spoke to was Olga. I was looking for any reason not to go with this company but Olga didn't give me any. In fact her friendliness and helpfulness was the main reason I decided to continue with Aquatech. Every company should have an 'Olga' answering their phone, she was really helpful and disarmingly polite.
In a week or so Eugene stopped by to provide a very fair and reasonable quote. He took the time to explain everything to me and the work required, as well as different options. I decided the best option, with Eugene's knowledgeable insight, to get waterproofing done, which required excavating from the outside.

When the day arrived Nick and Igor showed up on time to do the work. These guys worked non-stop from 9am to 5pm. If they took even a 5 minute break I never saw it. They were polite, were careful with the shrubs and plants and did an amazing job getting the soil at the dig site flat again. It looked like they weren't ever there afterward. I did not watch them work but my neighbours did. Both of them commented on how hard they worked ("those guys worked hard" one said to later) and what a professional looking job they did. I have to say, they did an excellent job and they worked hard. I was really impressed and accordingly, would not hesitate to recommend Aquatech to anyone who needed a waterproofing job.
In fact, my boss already asked me who I used and to forward their website link to him, which I will.

Dear Mike,

thank you so much for putting your trust into us and writing this amazing review. It is such a pleasure to know that we were able to change your mind and you have chosen to put your trust into us. We truly believe that customer service is a very high priority and to know that Olga, along with our Aquatech team were able to provide you with the service you deserve means the world to us. Thank you kindly for taking the time and sharing this experience with those, who are turning to HomeStars with the same needs you once had yourself. We truly appreciate your review and want you know that we are here for you if there are any questions or concerns.

corcoran.paul.j in Toronto
corcoran.paul.j in Toronto

Basement Water proofing and sump pump installation

A few years ago we had Aquatech in to waterproof the back of the house. They did such a good job that when we had water come into the cold cellar under the front porch we had them in again to do an interior waterproofing. Nico oversaw the project and was extremely accessible and helpful. Terry and John were on site and they did a wonderful job. Terry especially went out of his way to answer our questions and explain the process. He did the extras which has left our basement dry even after a couple of heavy rainfalls. Many thanks to the Aquatech team for helping to safeguard our home.

Dear Paul,

it is such a pleasure to know that you have called us again and trusted us with your home. It's so important to us to know that we were able to provide you the service you truly deserve. On behalf of our entire team we want to thank you for the opportunity and for writing such an amazing review.

With Best Regards - Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Debbie  from Toronto
Debbie from Toronto

Basement leaking

We recently got a mini flood in our basement. This was the second time but in a different area. We had used Aqua Tech 6 yrs ago for the first area and they were excellent! So we decided to call on them again. No regrets!! They work their fingers to the bone in the heat and don’t care how long it takes or how hard the job is ... they are perfectionists in every aspect. Their clean-up is phenomenal as well. I would not blink an eye to recommend them to anyone!! Great work guys- you were more than amazing!! Thank you so much. It’s hard to find good work these days and for such caring people!!

Dear Debbie,

thank you so much for putting your trust into us for the second time. It is truly a pleasure to know that you have called us again and trusted us with fixing your foundation. Thank you kindly for taking the time as well and writing us this amazing review. It means so much to us!

Bruce in Fredericton
Bruce in Fredericton
0 reviews , NB

Basement waterproofing

Salesman Nico responded promptly. Very professional, knowledgeable, suggested creative solutions to unique challenges. He was straightforward and honest. I trusted him immediately. Far superior to the other companies from whom I sought quotes.
Slava and his installation crew were terrific. They showed up on time, work VERY HARD, knew exactly what to do, were very neat and efficient. Communicated with me throughout so I knew exactly what they were doing and why.
This job was not cheap but the price was in line with the other quotes and Aquatech actually included some steps that the others didn't.
I recommend them without reservation!

Dear Bruce,

thank you so much for taking the time and writing this amazing review about our team. We truly appreciate your recommendation and the amazing things you have written.

With Best Regards - Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Mark, North York
Mark, North York

Basement Waterproofing

Nico and Igor and his crew did a great job, any questions I had during the process were answered to my satisfaction. The price was fair. The work was done last October (2019) and a worker came back yesterday to re-level/add gravel to the area as promised. I had basement water issues regularly, I have had no water issues since. Highly recommend.

Dear Mark,

Thank you so much for the review about Nico and Igor and the crew. We truly appreciate your feedback and we are very glad to know that they were able to answer your questions and performed to your satisfaction.
With best regards- Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Mirjana from Etobicoke
Mirjana from Etobicoke

Crack in Foundation

Had a crack in the poured concrete foundation. Shopped around and got a few quotes. One quote was from Nico from Aqua Tech, he was very professional and explained how the work would be completed, the quote was the best value for our needs and we decided to go with them. Nico was very patient and took the time to answer all our questions. The work was completed by Igor and Nick, they were amazing. They showed up earlier then scheduled and started working right away. They too answered any questions that we had. They worked non stop and when they were done they cleaned up so well it was like no one was even there. Thank you for a job well done.

Dear Mirjana,

We really appreciate your time for leaving such a good review. We are thrilled that Nico, Igor and Nick were able to answer all the questions you had and left you with a positive experience.We want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you.

Truly yours - Aquatech Waterproofing Team,Toronto

Marian
Marian

Excellent service, very professional

Working with Aqua Tech Waterproofing was a very good experience. It started from the phone with the receptionist being so nice! (It is always about the first impression in my opinion).
We had two cracks in the basement that needed to be repaired. The A/C had to be moved as well to be able to dig on that side.
Larry came by and assess the project, giving us a quote the next day. He was very professional and knowledgeable and we decided to go with him.
The entire job was finished in one day, all workers have excellent customer service skills, very humble and pleasant. No headaches!
Everything was completed as per schedule and we are very happy with the result. As promised Larry came by with the warranty after a few days.
Thanks Larry and team for your efforts, much appreciated.
Carmen & Marian

Dear Marian,

Thank you so much for your kind words about Olga,Larry and our team. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us, it truly means a world to us! We are so happy to know you are pleased with the work. On behalf of our entire team we want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you.

Best wishes - Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

More about Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Aqua Tech Waterproofing is the most experienced and affordable privately owned company that offers basement waterproofing,underpinning, basement lowering,concrete floors and drain services to families and businesses across the Greater Toronto Area. Based out of Toronto and operating over 20 trucks across GTA, we are conveniently located to service you in Oakville, Richmond Hill, Metro Toronto or Ajax.

With more than 25 years of experience our trained technicians offer a quality, reliable and stress free waterproofing service. You can count on it. In addition, our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services.

Have an emergency? Don’t hesitate. Our 24 hour Emergency phone line is here to serve you better.

Clogged drains? Leaking taps? Clogged toilet? Repairs? and more? We have what you need at highly competitive prices you can afford. We will either match or even beat other estimates. At Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain, our goal is about doing the job right the first time around.

We use the most sophisticated technology combined with high knowledge of our services, which means the problem is fixed fast by a systems qualified plumber, leaving you worry free.

We look forward to hearing from you.