Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Waterproofing
173 Mccormack st, Unit 6 Toronto ON M6N 1X8
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Toronto  >  Aqua Tech Waterproofing  >  Basement waterproofing - internal french weeping tile
Constantine
Constantine
4 reviews Peterborough, ON

Basement waterproofing - internal french weeping tile

I called Aqua Tech Waterproofing reception to request an estimate for basement waterproofing services for a house outside the company's main service area. Andrew called me back and said he would come and take a look at the problem. He provided me with a competitive quote and the work was completed as agreed upon and on time. The quality of the work and customer service provided by Andrew and his team was excellent and second to none. I highly recommend Aqua Tech Waterproofing to anyone who demands the best in waterproofing services. Great job Andrew and team.

Hi Constantine, thank you very much for such a flattering review, we really appreciate it! We try our best to provide our customers with a fair price and get the job done as quickly as possible, so to see our customers appreciate our efforts really makes our day. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to recommend our company to future customers. Have a nice day the Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.