Century Aluminum

Gutters & Eavestroughs
63 Redgrave Dr Toronto ON M9R 3V2

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 8 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 8 times

Reviews for Century Aluminum

James in Brampton
James in Brampton

new eavestroughs with leaf guard

i recently had new eavestroughs and a leaf guard installed by Gary and his staff. They were very efficiant, friendly, knowledgable, and could answer all of my questions and concerns. They only took about two hours and cleaned up any mess that was made. The price was in line with all other quotes that i received. I would recommend Gary and his staff to anyone needing eavestrough work.

Hi James, thank you for the rating, it was a pleasure.

Lisa B in Toronto
Lisa B in Toronto

Soffits, fascia, eavestroughs, siding

Gary and his team replaced my soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts, installed siding and finished around my front porch. I got several quotes before seeing their reviews on HomeStars and calling them and am glad I waited. The quote was detailed, the price was excellent, and Gary was very flexible about accommodating my schedule. The crew arrived early, worked straight through then left everything looking great! They cared that I was satisfied with the look and the work. They are even coming back to do a few little extras I decided on after seeing the finished product. I would definitely recommend Century Aluminum for their quality workmanship, professionalism and price.

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review. The results of the work were amazing, good choice with the siding color. Thank you for choosing Century Aluminum.

Heather in York
Heather in York
1 review York, ON

Installation of eavestrough, soffit & facia

Gary and his crew were very professional. They arrived on time and worked very carefully and efficiently. They stayed late to finish the job and were as pleasant and considerate at the end of the day as they were at the beginning. I would be pleased to recommend this company to anyone needing this kind of work. The estimate was detailed, the price was reasonable and the final job was very good.

Hi Heather and Seymoor. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us! It is always good to hear that you are totally satisfied with the results of your project, specially after a hard days work :). Thank you

Vijay Ramkissoon in York
Vijay Ramkissoon in York

Gutter repair

We had some repairs that needed to be done and Gary responded right away. The whole process was quick as we had an inspection and repair done not to mention some advice/quotes for the future. I will definitely call Century Aluminum again and will recommend them to everyone.

Hi Vijay, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Century Aluminum.

Carlos from Renovations by Aaron Sherwwod
Carlos from Renovations by Aaron Sherwwod
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

Installed fascia, soffit and eaves-thorough to our project

Gary was refered to us, and we are sure glad to have had him do the work for us. Gary was very professional and straight forward, and gave us a price that was fair. Work was completed on schedual and very good workmenship. I will deffinetlly use Century Aluminum in Future work.

Hi Wolfgang, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Century Aluminum. Looking to working with you again in the future.

Chris in North Toronto
Chris in North Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Soffit, Fascia Eavestrough

As a high end renovator in Toronto, I seek only to work with top subcontractors. Gary at Century Aluminum handles all my aluminum work. He is responsive, his prices are fair and the quality is high.

Hi Chris, thank you for your awesome review! It is always a pleasure to work with contractors such as yourself.

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Replace Eavestroughs/ Siding / Softit / Facia

Century Aluminum ROCK!!!! Gary was very accommodating with my schedule from our very first day of appointment. I have to say he was most punctual contractor i ever seen. His quote was fair and i was impressed when i got a quote from him by email. he took a photos of every angle of the house and explain what need to be done in detail. I compare 6 other top company from homestars and none of them even closed to this company. The quote was very clear and fair. It was very easy to understand by looking at the photos and i immediately knew he was the right contractor for my siding and eaves troughs work. Also, his recommendation of choice of color was excellent and whole block of neighbor loving it!! The work look amazing and I was very happy with the quality of work that the workers gave. They were super tidy during the installation and left absolutely no mess for us to clean up. I would HIGHLY recommend Century Aluminum to EVERYONE who's looking into repair or replace siding / eaves-troughs/softit/facia as it was such a great experience. Gary! Every time i look at the house, i can't not thank you enough! Thanks again!! :)

Hello Karen, we appreciate and thank you for your great review.
It really was impressive how happy your neighbours were :).
It was a pleasure working with you. Good luck with the rest of the renos.

Beth Contracting - Toronto Annex
Beth Contracting - Toronto Annex

Replace & repair eavestrough

As a general contractor, I sub-contracted some aluminum work to Century. Their price was good, they were prompt and careful, and the work was high-standard. In particular, they mitered a difficult corner the best I have ever seen it done. I will definitely be calling them again for similar work when I have it.

Hi Bryan, thank you so much for your great review. We always do take pride in the quality of our workmanship :). Hope to hear from you soon.

Tania in Toronto
Tania in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Replace Eaves System & Install Leaf Guard

Gary at Century Aluminum was wonderful on all points of customer service, workmanship, timeliness and cost. He had several recommendations and suggestions to better improve our eaves trough system and was always available to answer any questions I had. Not only that but he noticed that our rear downspout was not properly connected and offered to inspect and fix it at no additional cost. Gary went above and beyond and I highly recommend his services. Thank you Gary and the team at Century Aluminum.

Hi Tania, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our company. It is always a pleasure to help and make our clients happy. We are only satisfied when you are.
Gary

John F in North york
John F in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

New gutter system

I recently hired Century Aluminum to replace my gutters as they were leaking and some nails had come out.
The estimator Gary, was very correct and both times on time.
He helped me choose the right products to suit my house when he came to take measurements and answered all my questions. I was provided with a quote the very same day which was lower than what I was quoted from other companies.
A couple of days later they came in to do the work and everything went great. They also reinforced three soffit panels and the fascia that was coming loose without an additional charge. They were all extremely professional, polite and dependable.
Many options to choose from backed by a great warranty policy.
Thank you Century Aluminum for the great work, we will recommend you to everyone we know!

John

Hi John
It is great to hear that you are totally satisfied with the whole process.
We always try our best to make all of our clients happy.
Thank you for your review.

More about Century Aluminum

Century Aluminum, professional provider of eavestroughing services, coupled with the highest quality products and workmanship led to the quick establishment of the company in the GTA area, and still remains a definite leading provider of superior eavestrough services to this day.

We specialize in NEW INSTALLATIONS and maintenance-free products such as:

-Eavestrough seamless
-Soffit & Fascia
-Siding
-Leafguard/Gutter Protection

We provide quality home remodeling as well as new construction services.

We focus on your satisfaction, making sure that each customer’s project is completed promptly and professionally. We believe that a successful renovation it is not simply about tearing down and starting over. It is about taking a home that is already good and making it even better.

Quality Assurance.

Our success is based on the top quality, outstanding service and reasonable pricing associated with all our projects.

We all capable in handling any size project carrying any degree of difficulty.

Committed to an outstanding service we make sure that all the members of our team are fully qualified so we can meet the high standard of the industry regarding quality installation.

Our crew is carefully trained and adopts a systemized ways of carrying the job. This way we manage to offer you a 3 year service warranty accompanied by a 25 year warranty on all the material.

Call us today for your free estimate and save as a HomeStars client!