Oni's Appliance

Reviews for Oni's Appliance

ACJKMA
ACJKMA

Refrigerator

Roland from Oni’s appliances has fixed my oven in the past and most recently my refrigerator as my freezer was broken and my refrigerator was not keeping my groceries cold. I truly thought it was time to buy a new refrigerator since it is currently 18 yrs old. Roland arrived promptly and was able to fix the problem for a reasonable price and the fridge works like the day I bought it. Roland is friendly, knowledgeable and honest. If you are looking for customer service, knowledge, honesty and a reasonable price look no further than Oni’s appliances and ask for Roland. Thank you! John and Anna ( Woodbridge)

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchenaid fridge repair

Very professional workmanship
Top quality service
Very honest and reliable
Would definitely recommend this company in the future

Good day just want to thank you for your review we greatly appreciate it.

Adrian in Toronto
Adrian in Toronto

Appliance repair

Great work by Roland. He was prompt with responding to my need for repairing thr fridge.
He showed up the day after and fixed it within a short time. Price fair.
Will use again.

Thanks Onis !
Adrian

Good day just want to thank you for your review we greatly appreciate it.

Katherine in Richmond hill
Katherine in Richmond hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Quick & Honest

Roland came and dx the problem quickly and solved it fast. Great work. Super happy.

Good day just want to thank you for your review we greatly appreciate it

mf.romarjo in Brampton
mf.romarjo in Brampton

Fridge repair

Roland new exactly what was wrong with the fridge and returned promptly with the parts he didn’t have with him. He was smart and no nonsense.

Good day just want to thank you for your review we greatly appreciate it hope we can be of service to you in the future.

japjibillang in Brampton
japjibillang in Brampton
1 review Caledon, ON

Fridge repair

I have a problem with my fridge. It didn’t start. So I called them. They send the technician named Roland. He did the amazing job.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Appliance maintenance and repair

Ronald is professional and trustworthy. I have known him for 10+ years and is always reliable and fair. I highly Reccomend him to anyone.

kazmiteacompany in Brampton
kazmiteacompany in Brampton

Being a front line essential worker it a great relief to have a reliable appliance repair person!!!

It's a breath of fresh air to know you have a reliable and trust worthy appliances repair person you can count on!

I have used Oni's services on several occasions fir my fridge and washer. He attended on time fix the issues and gave personal advice whether to repair or replace. I will continue to use Oni's services in the future.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Appliance repair

Roland was respectful, punctual and honest. Reasonably priced service. Support our local businesses! I will certainly contact Oni’s Appliance when I need a reliable repair technician.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchenaid refrigerator repair

Great job & well done. Roland really knows what he is doing, gets the appliance back up and running.

More about Oni's Appliance