The Healthy Abode Inc.

Asbestos, Lead, and Radon Removal
151 Bowie Avenue Toronto ON M6E 2R1

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for The Healthy Abode Inc.

Professional & responsive

Angelina & Vince took excellent care in testing my home for asbestos, explaining each step of the process, and assisting me with finding an abatement service.
They offer a high level of personal & professional service - all questions were answered thoroughly & responses were prompt.
I highly recommend them for any home testing you may need.

Dear client, Thank you so very much for leaving this very thoughtful and kind review. We very much appreciate it! I'm so pleased that we were able to assist and all was taken care of!

Air Scrubber Rental and PCM Air Testing

I was really impressed with the healthy abode. I found Angelina to be very knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend their services!

Dear client,
Thank you kindly for this kind and thoughtful review! I'm so pleased we were able to assist.

The healthy abode

The healthy abode is the most reliable environmental testing company, and they are very informative and knowledgeable. I would recommend the healthy abode to anyone who does not have much knowledge about environmental testing.

Dear Private User,
Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave this wonderful and thoughtful review. It is sincerely appreciated,
With Thanks, Angelina, Vince, Liz & THA Team.

Kunal
Kunal

Patient and willing to help

Angeline was great to work with. She understood our situation and need to get testing done and was patient and helpful in figuring our our testing requirements. We used their services for asbestos testing and post asbestos air quality testing as well. Angeline knew our need to get the testing done before we moved in and tried to accommodate us as much as possible to ensure we got our test results back in a timely manner. I would recommend them again!

Dear Kunal, Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave us this lovely and thoughtful review, it is sincerely appreciated.
Thank you Kindly, Sincerely Angelina, Vince, Liz & THA Team!

Great experience

We had a great experience with The Healthy Abode! Everyone was very friendly and experienced and they were able to book and complete our asbestos test very quickly.

Dear Client,
Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave us this thoughtful and kind review. I'm so happy we were able to assist!
Thank you Kindly, Angelina, Vince & THA Team.

Sonia
Sonia
1 review Caledon, ON

Asbestos and Lead Testing

Right from the first call Angelina was very patient with all my questions and answered them competently. She knows her stuff and articulates with tremendous clarity. The proposal was sent over promptly following our conversation and it outlined every step of the process.

Vince came in on time and collected all the samples on site in a very efficient manner. He also took the time to show me a transition wall area with joint compound that may have possible asbestos. He marked the area out for me so during abatement it would be easy to identify.

A week after testing I received my personalized report with pictures and details of the results. Angelina even took time to help me understand the report and how to proceed.

No hidden fees or surprises, they completed the work as agreed and delivered with kindness and professionalism. Such a great experience working with Healthy Abode. I highly recommend them.

Dear Sonia,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful, thoughtful and kind review. It was a pleasure working for you, and we are always here if you have any questions whatsoever throughout the process. Thank you again very much for the kind words.
With sincere thanks, Angelina, Vince & THA Team

LL
LL

Air quality testing after testing for asbestos

Healthy Abode staff were fantastic to work with. They explained everything that needed to be done and kept us informed every step of the way. Their enthusiasm for explaining the science behind their work was a breath of "fresh air". I would highly recommend using their services if you are moving into a new house that was built several decades ago.

Dear LL,
Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave this thoughtful and lovely review. It means a lot to us! I'm so glad that we were able to be of assistance. Congrats on your new home and if you ever have any questions in the future we're always here to help!
Thank you, Angelina, Vince & THA Team!

Asbestos Testing

We recently took possession of a 70+ year old house. A contractor advised us to get some suspect areas tested before we commence renovation. Healthy Abode were quick to respond to my messages and schedule the tests. They were also very knowledgeable and provided excellent advice on how to mitigate any risks if found.

Dear Private User,
Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review. I'm very glad we were able to assist, if you have any further questions, we're always here to help!
Thank you, Sincerely, Angelina, Vince & THA Team!

Lynda
Lynda

Check for mold

I live in a relatively new condo that has been subject to multiple water leaks due to issues with the plumbing located in my ceiling. In ten years, I have had 8 significant water leaks. Each time there is a leak, the condo finds the leaking pipe, fixes it, and repairs the affected ceiling and walls. I have asked them about the possibility of mold in the drywall and they always say there is none.

I was concerned though so I contacted The Healthy Abode via Homestars. Angela listened to my concerns, asked some relevant questions, and provided me with information about the cost and the process of testing for mold. I received other quotes from Homestars companies, but felt most comfortable and confident moving forward with The Healthy Abode.

The team who came to do the testing were thorough and professional (and COVID compliant!) and they explained the process to me as they tested. The results came back quickly and Angela explained these to me in a follow up phone call. Thankfully, I have nothing to worry about.

I would not hesitate to recommend The Healthy Abode to anyone who is concerned about the presence of mold in their home.

Dear Lynda,
Thank you so very much for leaving this wonderful and thoughtful review. It is very much appreciated. I'm so happy that we were able to assist you!
Sincerely,
Angelina, Vince, Liz & THA Team!

Wess
Wess

Asbestos Testing

Put in a request for quotes for asbestos testing in my home and Angela from the Health Abode responded with an extremely easy to follow message outlining the services and fees involved. The transparency of the quote led me to use them for the testing and I was not disappointed.

The testing was completed on time and the results were received within the time frame communicated.

Would highly recommend the Healthy Abode for any asbestos testing needs.

Dear Wess,
Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave us this thoughtful and kind review. I'm so pleased that we were able to provide you great service. Thank you so much for the recommendations.
Sincerely, Angelina, Vince, Liz & THA Team!

More about The Healthy Abode Inc.

The Healthy Abode Inc. is your Certified Residential & Commercial Environmental Assessment Company.

We Test and Inspect for Mold, Lead, Asbestos, Bacteria, VOCs, Allergens & perform Designated Substance Surveys in accordance with O Reg. 490/09.

IICRC WRT Certified (Mold), IAC2 Certified (Indoor Air), 253W Ontario Certified (Asbestos), EPA Certified (Lead), WHMIS Certified (Hazardous Materials). We are a proud member of BILD.

The Healthy Abode Inc. ONLY performs testing and inspections of hazards as an independent 3rd party company. We do not perform any remediation or abatement activities and, as such, will always provide our customers with unbiased and honest results.

We provide discreet and confidential testing.

www.thehealthyabode.ca