Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Darlene Mitrovica from Toronto
Darlene Mitrovica from Toronto

Great service

Eco Windows Choice Windows and Doors provided amazing service. They answered all our questions, helped guide us when making choices about our door installation and we’re extremely professional when installing it.

Trisha
Trisha
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

New doors

We needed new exterior doors and contacted several companies to get quotes. Of all the companies we contacted EcoChoice was the best. Their sales person was friendly, knowledgeable and prompt with his quotes, they had a large range of choices, and their prices were reasonable. The installation went smoothly and we are very satisfied with the end result!!

Thank you for the kind review Trisha. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Enjoy your new Eco Choice door.

Terry in Toronto
Terry in Toronto
1 review Brant, ON

Rear entry

Out standing service. Sayid and his team arrived on schedule and paid special attention to every detail. Aside from the great look of the new door the finishing work and caulking was flawless. Great job guys.

Thank you for your review and business Terry. It was a pleasure working with you.

Cheers

Bill
Bill
1 review Grimsby, ON

Replace a door entrance with Sidelights and sunroom window

The whole process was very good from the sales cycle where Anthony showed up on time .He is very knowledgeable ,prepared and professional. Promptly answered any questions afterwards for some small changes we requested. After order was placed follow up to schedule a person to measure and gave us a date when the install would happen. Install date was in timeframe quoted.Installers very professional and good.Layed coverings on floor where they walked .Installed wdorrs and window explained what they did and cleaned up afterwards .My wife and I were very pleased and would use ECO choice for any future windows.

Thank you for the kind review Bill. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Enjoy your new windows and doors!

Ella
Ella

Windows

We are very satisfied with the new windows we got. The installers were on time, they cleaned after installation was completed.
The customer service from the company was very good and professional.
We highly recommend Eco Choice Windows & Doors.

Thank you for the kind review and recommendation Ella! Enjoy your new windows.

Eric van der Beek
Eric van der Beek
0 reviews Lincoln, ON

Doors and Window Project

I contacted 4 providers for quotes and in the end went with Eco Choice. They were not my cheapest quote but were also far from the most expensive. I felt comfortable with them. The initial visit was to scope out the project and for me to make decisions on which doors and window I wanted. Once I made a decision I let them know and paid a portion of the total. A short while later I had another visit where Eco Choice made all of the necessary measurements. When the doors and window were ready they made their appointment for the installation. I had 2 individuals do the work. I was very pleased with our interactions and they did a great job. The doors and window look great and they finished everything off well. In total, two exterior doors and one window took approximately 6 hours to complete. I definitely recommend this company. Very professional and my wife and I are very happy with the final results.

Thank you so much for the kind review and recommendation Eric, it was a pleasure working with you on your windows/doors replacement project.

Sassydog3
Sassydog3
0 reviews Port Perry, ON

Window replacement

Dave was great , installers polite , great job !!!
Was very happy with service . Staff was punctual, professional, protected my home with drop sheets windows look great inside and out ,very happy.

Thank you for the kind review! Glad we exceeded your expectation.

Cheers,

Stephen in Guelph
Stephen in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

New Windows!

We had a great experience with Eco Choice Windows. From the initial visit for a quote to watching the installers pull out of our driveway everything was professional and efficient.

Thank you for the kind words Stephen. Enjoy your new windows. All the best.

StAmanT
StAmanT

BEST customer service and installation!

Ilan and his team went above and beyond! We knew what we were looking for and without hesitation, they delivered. There was no fluffy sales pitch or hidden costs - just straight up honesty. Even during this pandemic they kept our needs satisfied and always informed of delivery time. Perfect installation. Perfect service. I would recommend in a heartbeat.

Thank you so much for the king review and recommendation! It was a pleasure working with you on this amazing project. Enjoy you new windows. All the best.
Eco Choice Windows & Doors.

Front Door

Stay away from them if you are a single woman trying to get doors replaced. I had our front door replaced, and they had to come 3 times and the front door is still not installed properly. Within 3 months of the installation there was ice build up on the inside and the weather stripping on the bottom of the door has started to come off (they wanted to charge me to replace it ). After I complained, they came back 2 more times to inspect it, and the installers that were sent to check the installation, spoke in a foreign language to each other, and when I asked they would not translate and I would hear back from ECO choice. After 2 weeks, I called Eco Choice as I had not heard back from them, and ECO choice then told me their findings were that the door was installed properly, had they would not fix the problem. Apparently covering a hole with paper towel is appropriate and proper installation.

Thank you for presenting us with your concern. Your satisfaction is important to our team and we ask that you reach our to us so we can investigate your concern further. Due to your review being posted anonymously, we are unable to retrieve your file and contact you directly. Regards, Eco Choice Windows & Doors

More about Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Eco Choice Windows & Doors is an award winning replacement windows and doors company, providing homeowners in Toronto and GTA with quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, Fiberglass Doors, Steel Entry Doors, French Doors, Sliding Patio Doors and European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors.

Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Contact us today for a free consultation on windows and doors.
Local: 416-690-9992 | Toll Free: 1-855-273-3261

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Sales and Installation of Replacement Vinyl Windows, French Doors, Garden Doors, Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors, Sliding Patio Doors, European Tilt Turn Windows, Tilt and Turn Doors
Sales and Installation of Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Woodgrain and Smooth Fiberglass Doors, Steel Doors and Sliding Patio Doors, Garden Doors and French Doors, Replacement Windows Toronto,Vinyl Windows Toronto, Energy Efficient Windows Toronto, European Tilt and Turn Windows Toronto, Window Replacement Toronto, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Entry Doors Toronto, Exterior Doors Toronto, Windows & Doors Toronto, Doors Toronto, Windows Toronto, Window Installation Company
Eco Choice, VinylPro, Vista, Novatech, Mastergrain, Trimlite, Kommerling
Casement, Awnings, Single Hung Tilt, Double Hung Tilt, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. European Tilt and Turn, Bi Fold, Tilt and Slide and Lift and Slide Doors
Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Woodgrain Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors.
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MC
Toronto T85-4685061
BBB, Energy Star Partner, SAWDAC, Window Wise
4 Windows
Lifetime Transferable Non Pro-Rated Warranty.