Perfect Painter & Home Renovation Services

InstagramFacebook
Handyman Services
Perfect Painter & Home Renovation Services

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Perfect Painter & Home Renovation Services

Home O.
Home O.

Book Case Removal, floor extension and painting

Joe, the contractor did a fantastic job and had great attention to detail. He was faced with numerous surprises/challenges and navigated then like a pro!

Thank you for your review. Joe is very meticulous and takes pride in everything he does. The Home Improvement Group prides itself in quality work and ensuring our customers are pleased with the outcome.

Happy Holidays and look forward to work with you again.

Maryam in Oakville
Maryam in Oakville

Installation and removal of rangehood in Kitchen

I had John come out to assist in removal of an old range hood and the installation of a new range hood and it was done perfectly. He was honest with his time and took just under 2 hours to complete the job. The staff both Merry and Melanie were very kind and helpful when booking the service call and answered all the numerous questions I had!!! I definitely will be using them in the near future for handy work in my home soon!!! So happy to finally found a company that I can rely on for help in my home!!!

Hi Maryam,

Thank you for your review.
Were happy to help with any questions you may have and we look forward to being your company of choice for all of your renovations. Please give me a call when your ready to start your next project.

The Home Imporvement Group
416-477-4500

Jodi in Mississauga
Jodi in Mississauga

Installation of Glass Boards in 4 offices

Nice people to work with. I asked a lot of questions as to the nature of the work and Melanie was very helpful and patient in answering them all.

The guys gave me detailed play by play of what they were doing and asked me to come check the work. And were helpful in disposing all the bulk packaging.

Good Morning Jodi, thank you for your kind review. Our team pride themselves in quality work and customer service. We diligently work hard to ensure every customer is pleased with the end result. Have a great holiday and look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Tony
Tony

Plaster crack repair and painting

I had a large crack in plaster wall, it was patched up and repainted very well.

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your review.
I know we booked you in for 2 days of handyman/painting and Than completed the plaster and painting all in 1 day. Than is very efficient.
We look forward to working with you again.

Rosemary V.
Rosemary V.

Handyman jobs and painting

I was very pleased by how productive and knowledgable my handyman was. He did a great job and was very efficient!

Hi Rosemary,

Thank you for your review!
Than is a very knowledgeable trade with many years experience in the field. He works very hard to make his customers happy.
We look forward to working with you again.

elvisracing8 in Toronto
elvisracing8 in Toronto

painting and handyman

I wasn't happy with the painting as door frames were missed and some frames showed one coat leaving brush marks.
I didn't think I had to be present to show the painter what to do.
I guess you get what you pay for!

Hi Christine,

You booked our painting promotion which provides you with a painter for the day for 7.5 hours at $399.00 per day. Fabio is one of our best painters and has received multiple glowing reviews here on Homestars from all of our customers that he has painted for. The amount of work you required could not have been completed in the time allotted for. Now I admit he was only able to complete 1 coat of paint to your bathroom ceiling as the unit above you was leaking. At this point Fabio stopped painting the ceiling and advised our office immediately so you would be aware of the new leak and continued onto other areas of your condo. Fabio then de-greased your entire kitchen; baseboards, walls & ceiling with a special chemical before he could proceed to painting the kitchen. This alone took up a huge portion of his time. I have sent many emails providing different options on how we can correct the issue for you as we want you to be happy with our work and our customer service. I can schedule Fabio to return on Friday November 2, 2018 to complete the remainder of the work.

Please call me to discuss.

The Home Improvement Group
416-477-4500

Rani
Rani

I had my popcorn ceiling removed and pot lights put in

It was fantastic! Valon and his team did a great job trying to contain all the dust and mess that came with the job.
Ciaran, the project manager checked in regularly to ensure that the work was being completed on schedule and more importantly that I was happy with it.
I have used this company multiple times and would recommend it to everyone!

Hi Raini,

Thank you for your review.
Ciaran is a great project manager and Valon has a great eye for detail. We hope to work with you again on your next project.

chwang
chwang

Restraining stairs

Great quality work - Juan was fantastic! He’s very diligent and particular about his painting. Thanks

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for your review.
Juan is a great painter and does wonders with staining stairs. Your stairs look fantastic!
We look forward to working with you on your next project.

Francine
Francine

Ceiling Re plastering and painting

Reliable, diligent. The work was done well and very professionally. Didn’t give 5 stars only because there was a bit of a mess left - not just in the area but for example, paint drippings on the windows and window sills, water mixed with paint drips on the laundry room floor by the sink where the paint trays were rinsed. Very happy with the work itself though

Good Morning Francine, thank you for your review. I apologize for the paint drippings left behind, our trades are well aware of cleaning up throughout the day. If you would like us to come back and do a final clean up, we would be more than happy too. We do pride ourselves in quality and great service.

Have a good day.

Yang
Yang

Carpet replacement and baseboard replacement

A small laundry room flood damaged my condo bedroom carpet and baseboard. The Home Improvement Group coordinated all the work to replace the carpet and baseboard. I liked that a single point of contact was assigned to my file so that I talked to the same person every time I called and never had to re-explain the situation. Communications were timely and clear. Contractors were professional and efficient. All work was done to my (and my tenants') satisfaction.

Hi Yang,

Thank you for your review.
It was a pleasure working with you and your tenants.
We hope you will contact The Home Improvement Group for any future projects.

More about Perfect Painter & Home Renovation Services

The Perfect Painter is resuming operations and scheduling free estimates for all your Residential and Painting Needs

We are pleased to announce that all Residential renovations are deemed essential, both new and ongoing renovations including painting can continue as per the Provincial Government.

We have also expanded our service areas to include Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto, Vaughan, Markham, Newmarket, Aurora, Stouffville, Pickering and Oshawa.

We are GTA'S Top Professional Painting company, with highly skilled trades and a great reputation for customer service. We specialize in Interior & Exterior Painting, Custom Cabinet Refinishing, Staining and Staircase Refinishing . We are experts in residential homes and commercial offices. We do complete Home Renovations and we are a licenced General Contractor all in one. We have 3 divisions, Perfect Painter, Perfect Handyman & Affinity Home Renovations, we are your "One Stop Shop" for all your renovation needs.. We are the only company in Toronto and GTA market that provides Full Services on almost all aspects of Home Renovations within one Team. We have award winning customer service and pride ourselves on making everything right. Having one team that is responsible for all your home or commercial renovation has great value both from quality, accountability and scheduling. From design and build and to as little as our 4 hour handyman repair service, we can accommodate all your needs.

We are the fastest growing Painting and Home Renovation Company in Toronto and the GTA. Our Handymen and Home Renovation Divisions are all Full Service. We have 24 exceptional Professional Painters hand-picked and 22 finished carpenters/handyman/skilled trades, they are also Hand-picked. We only hire the best people possible and stand behind all work we do. From small Painting jobs to Handyman Jobs to painting your home and office, we can accommodate all your needs. Our renovation teams can complete full condo to home renovations even from the Design and build stages with our skilled staff. Our highly skilled Field Managers bring an average of 20 years of Construction experience and renovation experience to our company. We have a real warranty, we will come back and fix something without the fear of people not answering your call or making excuses, we stand behind the work we do.

Perfect Painters can provide you with certified color consultants and interior designers. We recommend the best quality paints from Sherwin William, Benjamin Moore or Dulux. We also understand that painting prices need to be competitive and we will always compete to earn your business and trust.

We offer our customers the opportunity to purchase paint at our wholesale prices. Perfect Painter is a custom painting company, but we don’t charge a custom price. We want to grow our business long term so that we will become the house painters for you and your family. Do not forget to look at our Painting Specials and remember we provide our painting services in the following communities: Aurora, , Brampton, Burlington, Bolton, Caledon, King City, Mississauga, Milton, Maple, Georgetown, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Etobicoke, Toronto and all of the GTA. We are your Painting company in the GTA.

Perfect Painter’s take pride in performing our work to exceed your standard. We will leave your commercial or residential space clean and tidy so it is usable for your clients and family after we have completed our assignment. Please allow us to visit your site/home/office and provide you with an accurate free estimate. We can advise you on the painting work that will be required at that time and make suggestions on color, decor and finishes. Our painting quotes contain a detailed breakdown of costs and the specific work to be done, the painting materials, and an estimate of the amount of time the painting will take. We are also able to offer other services such as drywall and taping at a fraction of the cost of other companies. Prompt, reliable and efficient services – we assure our clients the best quality painting job for your home or your business.

At Perfect Painter, we have full liability insurance and our staff is covered by WSIB. Most companies fail to meet this criteria almost 83% of the time.

Remember you home is typically your largest asset so don’t take chances on losing it by fly by night companies. We understand our business is competitive and we will earn your business each and every time.

Handyman Services, Floor Laying & Refinishing, Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, Condominium Renovations, and Drywall Contractors
Interior Painting,Exterior Painting,Residential Painting and Commercial Painting,Staircase refinishing, Condo or Apartment Renovations and Handyman Services, Kitchen Design and Build, Home Additions, Structural work, Garage Design and Build, Basement Renovations, Bathroom Renovations, Basement Underpinning and Waterproofing,Custom Cabinetry, Flooring Installation including, Laminate, Hardwood, Engineered, Tiles, Including Porcelain, marble and granite. We also have Master Electricians, Master Plumbers and Gas and HVAC members as a part of our team.
House Painters, Office Painting, Exterior Painting, Residential Painting, Wallpaper Installation & Removal, Stucco Removal, Drywall Installation and Plaster repairs, Paint & Wallpaper Retailer save up to 50% off, Demolition, Rough and Finished Carpentry, Home and Renovation advisors, Kitchen Planning and Design, Handyman and Painter for a Day Services, Deck Design and Build, Basement renovations, general contractors
Benjamin Moore, Dulux Paint, and Sherwin Williams. We Believe in not Including Paint and providing you our wholesale Paint Pricing as many of our Competitors include paint in your pricing and then substitute low grade paint. We believe in provide you the best paint for your home and to provide access to our unbelievable wholesale pricing.
Interior Painting,Exterior Painting, Residential Painting and Commercial Painting, Condo or Apartment Renovations and Handyman Services, Kitchen Design and Build, Home Additions, Structural work, Garage Design and Build, Basement Renovations, Bathroom Renovations, Basement Underpinning and Waterproofing,Custom Cabinetry, Flooring Installation including, Laminate, Hardwood, Engineered, Tiles, Including Porcelain, marble and granite. We also have Master Electricians, Master Plumbers and Gas and HVAC member as a part of our team. Our Painters are #1 in Toronto
Custom painting, Stucco removal, staircase refinishing and rebuilding,wallpaper installation, wallpaper removal, handyman services, home renovations including bathroom renovations, basement renovations & condo and apartment renovations. Plus our Award Winning Painter and Handyman for a Day Services. Our Painting Services including Kitchen Cabinet Painting and Spraying are specialties. Kitchen Design Services and Complete Kitchen Design, Build and Installation.
2011
Committed to making it right.
Cash, Cheques, Email Transfers, all Major Credit Cards
Fully Insured, Bonded & Manaditory WSIB compliance for all Workers
Licensed Contractor, WSIB, Fall Protection, WHMIS, Licenced Electrical Contractor
5 Million Liability