Crowning Touch Trim

Carpenters
Crowning Touch Trim

Reviews for Crowning Touch Trim

Entrance and Stairway

We live in an old house in the upper beaches that has plaster walls. We engaged Paul to do wainscoting in our entrance and stairway including a chair rail. Previous contractors had declined to do the work, as they did not feel comfortable working with the plaster walls. We met Paul and discussed the scope of work in detail. He is very patient as we tossed ideas around. He made the process very easy due to his extensive knowledge and experience in the field, because of his attention to detail. The final product was impeccable. We have had numerous compliments and love looking at it every day. We cannot compliment Paul enough on the work he performed at our house and will be engaging him again in our next project. We look forward to working with him and highly recommend his services.

Crown molding main floor

We found Paul on Homestars. He was very informative and never made you feel rushed when talking about what we were looking to have done. Paul did out crown molding about 2 years ago and it is so flawless that we have still not had to paint it. You can not see any joints and or nail holes. If you are looking for crown molding Paul is the one for your job! Very friendly and cleaned up after the job also.

Michelle C.  in Whitby
Michelle C. in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Large Pediment for doorway

We had originally had someone else come in and do a pediment for our kitchen doorway and it was horrible. We spent more money than we wanted and it took almost a whole day to complete - And when it was all done, i couldn't believe how awful it looked. I knew I had to get someone else in to fix it. Paul, from Crowning Touch Trim, came in and fixed it in a couple of hours! His price was so reasonable that he is now coming back to do more crown moulding/trim in our house.

Michelle and Brian from Whitby :)

Judy  Keetch from Georgina
Judy Keetch from Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

crown moulding

We had Paul from Crowning Touch do our livingroom & Diningroom in crown moulding. We loved it so much we had him come back and do our kitchen foyer bathroom He is amazing and does fantastic work reasonably priced very efficient and great to work with. Thank you so much Paul. We wish you all the best. I feel the price is private so I'm putting down $1.00

WC from Courtice
WC from Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

family room foyer living and dining room

Paul did an extremely professional job on the various areas of our main floor. We would recommend his work to all of our friends. He is an artist when it comes to crown molding. Unbelievable workmanship.

Jeff from Pickering
Jeff from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Crown Molding

An amazing Job!! Best in the Business!! Paul recently installed crown molding throughout our house in Pickering. We cannot say enough on his level of expertise, professionalism, and attention to detail and care for his work. Anyone in the Durham Area should look no further than Crowning Touch Trim! Customized to your home and competitively priced! Thank you again, Paul!!

Natalie from Oshawa
Natalie from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Crown Moulding Installation

The moment Paul came into our home and provided a quote to install our crown moulding I was sold and knew he was the perfect finish specialist for the job. Paul expressed he loves what he does and I must agree as it shows through his work. Paul has left a part of his spirit in our home, which has brought us much cheer. For anyone looking for a finish carpenter look no further as Paul is truly amazing at what he does and a joy to work with. We can now call Paul the new honorary member of our household :) Thank you again Paul we really appreciate you and will see you soon to finish the rest of our crown.

P.S. We wanted to save our post for your big 5.0.!!!!
With love Natalie and Anthony.

Michael from Oshawa
Michael from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Crown Moulding Install

I had Paul into my home to add the finishing touches to some trim work I did on the main floor of my home. He masterfully installed a few hundred feet of Crown Moulding in one work day, with an extra couple hours the following day for sanding. He has excellent techniques which he is happy to share with the would be DIYer, a finished product which is second to none, and a work ethic I am envious of. After many awful contractor experiences in my life, I can say that I would not hesitate to call Paul again, or for that matter, any other trade he might recommend. An honest, trustworthy professional that I am planning more work for in the future.

Christine&Joseph from Ajax
Christine&Joseph from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Crown Moulding 2nd Floor

This is the second time we hired Paul to do our crown moulding. The first time was in 2008, when we lived in a condo. He did a spectacular job!!! We got tons of compliments on how beautiful the crown moulding looked. We just bought a house in Ajax and hired Paul again to do the crown moulding in our home. He arrived on time and had all the materials/equipment needed for the job. He is nice and very friendly to work with. He also cleaned up after he was done. Words cannot describe how beautiful his workmanship is. I highly recommend Paul on his work and you won't be disappointed. A++

More about Crowning Touch Trim

Carpenters, Moldings, Mouldings With over 25 years experience in carpentry you can count on my eye for detail and honesty. From solid wood, mdf and polyurethane products for crown moulding, doors and hardware, casing/ baseboard, chair rail/ wainscotting, beam ceilings or hardwood flooring. You will always get a fair price ...
Looking for Carpenters pros in Whitby?