Foson Kitchen & Bath Studio

Reviews for Foson Kitchen & Bath Studio

cheryl in Toronto
cheryl in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

The staff was very helpful and friendly. Some minor errors but everything was fix with out a problem. We ordered the granite and cabinets with them and they did the installation.
Foson did a very good job and the cabinets were installed on schedule.

Manal
Manal

Kitchen Renovation

I am delighted with our new kitchen! It took us about 4 months from closing the deal to enjoying the fully finished kitchen. The team at Foson was very helpful and clear on what services and materials they would provide and what we would need to source on our own (e.g. tiles, grout etc.). Maria and Jason worked very hard to fit as much as they could in within our timelines and, more importantly, budget. During the term of the project, they kept in touch and were easily accessible to update me on the status of progress. There were some delays and hiccups initially that we had to work around, but once we started getting our dates for work lined up, tasks flowed well. The team that undertook the demolition of the old kitchen and the new installation was very mindful and respectful of our space. I'm very particular about attention to detail and want to thank Peter and Bob for entertaining my perfectionist ways with good humour. The countertop crew was amazing! All in all, I would recommend Foson for your next kitchen project.

harman337 in Hamilton
harman337 in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Terrible Experience

Purchased a custom vanity from Foson in Hamilton - was promised that it would arrive in 4-6 weeks as per contract.

Hired a contractor end of week 6 just to be sure - upon which after making the calls myself to get an update was informed I would not receive my vanity until the middle of week 7. This cost me additional money as the bathroom project was delayed several days. Being Christmas time - it's impossible to get this project finished until the new year - leaving me without a bathroom for 3 weeks instead of 1.

When speaking with owner Jason - he informed me that there would be no discount for delay as 'we have been in business for 8 years and have never given a discount due to delay'. Also that the contact starting 4-6 weeks was a timeline.. and sometimes things go over timeline.

He did have HALF my vanity delivered to me on the saturday of week 6.. the gentlemen who moved it chipped and gauged my ceiling on the way up the stairs. The other half arrived on tuesday Dec 22 making the initial delivery pointless.

Installing my vanity now - only to find that it is 2 inches shorter than the initial plans we signed off on.

I would never buy from this company again, nor would I recommend it to anyone. ever. this has been a nightmare of an experience and goodluck contacting anyone who can provide you with an answer or some sort of considerations for your inconvenience.

catherine from Toronto
catherine from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

We could not be happier with our new countertops from Foson Stone.
Excellent customer service at both the Kingston Rd. location and Barbados Blvd. showroom/warehouse.
Special thanks to Vivian who was extremely patient and took the time to answer all our questions.
We were interested in the new product #5131 Calacatta Nuvo, by Ceasarstone Quartz. They had partial slab in the warehouse , Vivian arranged for us to have a look at it before we made our final choice.
Vivian walked us through all sink options, and edge profile choices.
Foson owner came out to our home measure .
They were able to measure, fabricate and install our new 38 square foot countertop all within one one week!
They were able to fill our special request and fabricated our countertop without seams!
Installation process was extremely professional, installer taking the time with me to ensure that the new Kitchen faucet, spray and soap dispenser were all in the perfect location!
Fantastic caulking & finishing touches /including a nice surprise of a 12"x 18" board made from our Ceasarstone Quartz cut-off piece.
Fosen also offered best price for this product & installation out of three other company quotes in the GTA .
Many thanks for a great experience & beautiful countertops

Andrew
Andrew
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Countertop

The client had to remove and reinstall the product 3 times because they measured wrong. The lines of communication were very poor. They were cheap but we learned the hard way that they are not worth it at all. We did a big home reno and they were the worst of the bunch. I am glad to go into more detail for anyone that need it. I would for sure look elsewhere for your needs.

Manuel from The Beach
Manuel from The Beach
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Kitchen counters

After pricing out our desired quarts counters, Foson's prices were very competitive compared to all other reputable companies. We pre-purchased the slabs and they were able to measure, fabricate and install in 1 week! Foson's customer service was exceptional. They stand by their products and workmanship 100%. As a home owner in the Beach, they are truly a company you can trust. Thanks so much Denise!

AV in the Beaches
AV in the Beaches

counter tops

We used Foson for replacing our kitchen counter tops in our kitchen remodel. Denise was very helpful and tolerated my hours in the store hemming and hawing over the samples and lent me samples as required. Their prices were very competitive and they got the work done in record time-- probably a week from measure to installation! We had a LOT of counter top and a breakfast bar-- a total of more than 70 square feet with lots of seaming. The seams are barely visible and the edge looks great.They were helpful and the product that was delivered is beautiful.

I do have one complaint, however. At the time of order I was asked to put down a 50% deposit, which I did. I was told that the remainder was processed after the installation. I received invoices and credit card receipts via email. Many months later, I was contacted by the store and informed that NEITHER payment had gone through. All of a sudden I had to cough up $5000 unexpectedly. In the midst of this very large reno, I hadn't realized that the payments hadn't come off, and the credit card slips that were sent with the invoices were just to "hold" the money for a period of time. The store never actually billed Visa. It was their mistake and I felt like they blamed it on the machine, rather than take responsibility for it. Which bugged me. They did offer the opportunity to discuss a payment schedule, but I was annoyed and just wanted to be done with it.
Bottom line? Great showroom with tons of product, very helpful sales staff and very good quick turnaround. Just make sure that your payments are processed to avoid the kind of stress (which was considerable) that I did.

vivian skandalis from North York
vivian skandalis from North York
1 review North York, ON

Kitchen Renovation

This company is truly dedicated to great customer service and customer loyalty. We renovated our kitchen and we couldn’t be more pleased with the end result. It is evident to us that Foson kitchen&Bath is dedicated to great products, great work and most of all great customer service. After shopping around for months and getting different quotes from other companies it became clear that we were just wasting our time. One of the best decisions throughout our renovation project was choosing Foson Kitchen&Bath and we will continue to recommend them to all our friends and Family members

More about Foson Kitchen & Bath Studio

We offer a full line of quality kitchen cabinetry and carry an impressive selection of quartz, granite, marble, onyx, and travertine for today’s discriminating homeowner.