Foson Kitchen & Bath Studio

Andrew
Andrew
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Countertop

The client had to remove and reinstall the product 3 times because they measured wrong. The lines of communication were very poor. They were cheap but we learned the hard way that they are not worth it at all. We did a big home reno and they were the worst of the bunch. I am glad to go into more detail for anyone that need it. I would for sure look elsewhere for your needs.

Manuel from The Beach
Manuel from The Beach
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Kitchen counters

After pricing out our desired quarts counters, Foson's prices were very competitive compared to all other reputable companies. We pre-purchased the slabs and they were able to measure, fabricate and install in 1 week! Foson's customer service was exceptional. They stand by their products and workmanship 100%. As a home owner in the Beach, they are truly a company you can trust. Thanks so much Denise!

AV in the Beaches
AV in the Beaches

counter tops

We used Foson for replacing our kitchen counter tops in our kitchen remodel. Denise was very helpful and tolerated my hours in the store hemming and hawing over the samples and lent me samples as required. Their prices were very competitive and they got the work done in record time-- probably a week from measure to installation! We had a LOT of counter top and a breakfast bar-- a total of more than 70 square feet with lots of seaming. The seams are barely visible and the edge looks great.They were helpful and the product that was delivered is beautiful.

I do have one complaint, however. At the time of order I was asked to put down a 50% deposit, which I did. I was told that the remainder was processed after the installation. I received invoices and credit card receipts via email. Many months later, I was contacted by the store and informed that NEITHER payment had gone through. All of a sudden I had to cough up $5000 unexpectedly. In the midst of this very large reno, I hadn't realized that the payments hadn't come off, and the credit card slips that were sent with the invoices were just to "hold" the money for a period of time. The store never actually billed Visa. It was their mistake and I felt like they blamed it on the machine, rather than take responsibility for it. Which bugged me. They did offer the opportunity to discuss a payment schedule, but I was annoyed and just wanted to be done with it.
Bottom line? Great showroom with tons of product, very helpful sales staff and very good quick turnaround. Just make sure that your payments are processed to avoid the kind of stress (which was considerable) that I did.

vivian skandalis from North York
vivian skandalis from North York
1 review North York, ON

Kitchen Renovation

This company is truly dedicated to great customer service and customer loyalty. We renovated our kitchen and we couldn’t be more pleased with the end result. It is evident to us that Foson kitchen&Bath is dedicated to great products, great work and most of all great customer service. After shopping around for months and getting different quotes from other companies it became clear that we were just wasting our time. One of the best decisions throughout our renovation project was choosing Foson Kitchen&Bath and we will continue to recommend them to all our friends and Family members

Viktoria from North York
Viktoria from North York
1 review North York, ON

Kitchen cabinets and countertop

My best friend bought her kitchen cabinets and countertop from this company two years ago,she highly recommended FOSON. I am a good shopper-I believe I am... I got 3 quotes before I visited them.But I was so impressed when my husband and I came to the store at Kingston Road. The store was very clean,the products there were so attractive. The designer was Sue, she is a very nice lady,very professional and knowledgeable. Not like another three stores I visited, Sue had never pushed me to order.I really like the idea she changed for me on my original design. I ordered the same kitchen as displayed in the store,the front one.It is solid maple,similar to shaker in white.The crew from FOSON are excellent,the installers had done a very good job,professional and made it very clean. Just one thing made us not so happy was one door was damaged,we had to wait for another two weeks to get everything finished,it was just before Christmas! But overall,they are great. I highly recommend FOSON and Sue.

Janice in Hamilton
Janice in Hamilton
1 review CALEDONIA, ON

Vanity Counter Top

Assisted Review

My husband and I purchased a vanity top for a home renovation project we were doing ourselves. The staff at Foson were very helpful in directing our vision, and providing us with the knowledge necessary for getting the job done right! The showroom had excellent selections not to mention the turnaround time on our order was exactly as promised! We would recommend the store to both friends and family!

Foson Customer,

We appreciate the time you took to help our company grow by writing us a review on Homestars. Our experience doing business with you was very enjoyable and well worth every minute! And we hope to be chosen by you for future renovations.
It was a pleasure doing business with you!
Kind Regards,
Foson Staff
(905)-389-8899

1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen counter top,tile, tile removale

Assisted Review

Jason was really friendly and easy to talk to about my project. The team he sent to do the final measurements were on time, efficient and pleasant. When it came time to actually do the removal and install...it was all done quickly and neatly. I was very impressed with the quality of workmanship in the countertop and backsplash installation. I was also very impressed with the clean up afterwards...especially when they took all of the garbage with them and then vacuumed everywhere. A very pleasant experience.
Thank you Foson for making my kitchen beautiful. I would highly recommend your company.

Foson Customer,

We appreciate the time you took to help our company grow by writing us a review on Homestars. Our experience doing business with you was very enjoyable and worth every minute! And we hope to be chosen by you for your future renovations.

It was a pleasure doing business with you! And to show our gratitude we are offering you a 5-10% discount on any future purchases (excluding floor model sales). You can check our website for future sales and promotions at www.foson.ca.

Kind Regards,

Foson Staff

(905)-389-8899

More about Foson Kitchen & Bath Studio

We offer a full line of quality kitchen cabinetry and carry an impressive selection of quartz, granite, marble, onyx, and travertine for today’s discriminating homeowner.