Green & Spotless

Reviews for Green & Spotless

Mark
Mark

Townhouse Carpet Cleaning

Green and spotless quoted me a fair price, came in a timely manner and did a great job! I would not hesitate to contact green and spotless again for all my carpet cleaning needs.

Dear Mark,
Thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Grout and Tile cleaning

Thrilled with this company! I recommend them 100%! I have travertine tiles that had become so dirty in the kitchen and dull elsewhere. I honestly didn't realize that there was anything that could be done. It is honed travertine with a ruffled edge. They came and did their work quickly, efficiently, with no problem to me at all (and they are also really nice people). I have a brand new floor! I am so happy with the result - please do not hesitate to use this service. Also, I am in Oakville but they are not and they will happily travel to you. I have already booked them to clean my ducts and my carpet (stairs and upstairs) soon!

Thank you for your business and thank you for your review,

silverwoman
silverwoman

Carpet upholstery cleaning

I’ve been using Alec and Devon for years and watching their company deservedly grow! They’re very reliable, professional and do a great job at whatever they put their hand to. With Green and Spotless, I’ve never been nervous about how the service or the job itself will turn out. When I call, I know it’s time for me to relax!

Green and Spotless.

Efficient and Friendly

They were on time and texted me ahead of time. They were fast and efficient and answered a bunch of my questions. They kept distance given COVID. I appreciated the cleaning solution they used which is hospital grad.

Dear Adam,

Derek from North York
Derek from North York

Duct cleaning

Devon and Alec came on time and efficiently completed my duct and dryer vent cleaning. They were very organized, neat and tidy and were done in about 90 mins. No extra fees added. Great job.

Dear Derek,

Emily in Toronto
Emily in Toronto

Duct cleaning

Devon and his team were knowledgeable, efficient, friendly, thorough, and provided an excellent service overall. They took the time to explain the cleaning process to me, including showing me before & after pictures of the ducts, and they took very good care while they were in my home. Prices were competitive and fair. I would absolutely use Green & Spotless for our next duct clean, and also for other services that they offer.

Dear Emily,
Thank you for your business and thank you for your review,

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto

Great service for both air duct cleaning, tile and grout cleaning.

Great service for both air duct cleaning, tile and grout cleaning. Professional guys with great flexibility and dedication to a job well done. This is my third time using and I highly recommend their services.

Dear Jennifer,
Kind regards,

jriehm16
jriehm16

Duct cleaning in a townhouse

Thank you to Devon and Alec for their professional and timely work. The team were friendly and did good job making sure to explain the plan and showing us before and after of the results.

Green and Spotless Team

Sandra
Sandra
0 reviews King City, ON

Duct & Carpet Cleaning

Devon and his partner provided great service! They arrived on time, cleaned out the air ducts and dryer vents along with an area rug. The before and after photos of the ducts were shocking, especially the dryer vent. Devon explained the process very clearly. I will definitely use them again and feel comfortable recommending their services.

Dear Sandra,

Asad in Scarborough
Asad in Scarborough
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning - Amazing

Not only were the 2 gentlemen Devon & Terry(Sorry I think his name was Terry) very friendly but very honest which is very rare in this line of work. They followed Covid protocols and made sure nothing in our home was damaged and had the equipment to do so. Will definitely pass on the number to family and friends, it feels good to finally to know I can go back to GreenSpotless for my next duct clean and other services.
Thank You Devon!

Dear Asad,

More about Green & Spotless

Green and Spotless is your specialist in:

Duct Cleaning