Green & Spotless

Reviews for Green & Spotless

Mark
Mark

Townhouse Carpet Cleaning

Green and spotless quoted me a fair price, came in a timely manner and did a great job! I would not hesitate to contact green and spotless again for all my carpet cleaning needs.

Dear Mark,
Thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future.

Kimberly
Kimberly

USED FOR A SECOND TIME; DIFFERENT PURPOSE; JUST AS FABULOUS!!!

Two years ago, we used Green and Spotless for Duct Cleaning. They were awesome and Shane was a force of nature -- thorough, eager to explain the process; respected our home; and was a great guy. At that time, we learned that they also offered upholstery cleaning, and we booked such a cleaning in November of 2020 for a large sectional couch that hadn't been cleaned in at least 10 years. Alec and Devon were not only right on time, but they called and asked if it was convenient if they came early. We were happy they did. They were both professional, friendly, respected the COVID guidelines of masking and social distancing, and did an INCREDIBLE job on our couch. It looks brand new. They also protected our floors and reassured us that we would be happy with the results. We were! We also had a cushion whose zipper apparently broke, but they managed to repair it (not their job). We recommend them highly without reservation and will welcome them back in our home any time. Kim and Tim in Leaside.

Dear Kimberly, thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future.

Shawn
Shawn

Nice, professional & COVID-safe

We had our ducts cleaned by Devon. The whole time they were nice, made pleasant conversation & answered any questions we had. They also offered explanations as they went which made understanding what they were doing & why easy.

Not only were the ducts very clean afterwards but so was the house. Everything was collected, they wore booties on their shoes to keep the floors clean & kept their masks on the whole time.

If you're looking for a professional duct cleaning firm I strongly recommend Green & Spotless.

Dear Shawn,

Annia Kirsch
Annia Kirsch

Duct & Upholstery Cleaning

I found Green and Spotless through several social media forums and glad I took the recommendation! They were professional, friendly, and organized like a well oiled machine. They took the time to explain what they were doing and showed me the results (which made me extremely happy that I hired them!). I value their concern for the environment in the use of their products and they provided any information I asked for in the contents of these products as well. They cleaned a sofa and restored it to as clean as when I bought it 4 years ago! Will most definitely be using them for regular service!

Dear Annia,
Green and Spotless Team.

Cleaning ducts and dryer vents

Provided a competitive quote, arrived on time and finished the job in two hours. Devon and Alex observed COVID protocols and did not leave any mess. The noise I was hearing in the ducts whenever the heat came on has gone completely (sometimes I wonder if the heat is on LOL).
Highly recommend

Thank you for your business and thank you for your review,

Suzie/Just Crumbs
Suzie/Just Crumbs
0 reviews King City, ON

So nice to meet people who are amazing at what they do...and they're nice too!!!

After 15 years of living in a house and having my ducts cleaned once (right after we moved in and by those people that call you!!), I had Alec and Devon come to do my ducts and they did a great job! They showed my the debris that was extracted (lots of construction debris which means the people that did it the first time didn't do a great job) and they even took before and after pics of the ducts! They explained everything as they went along. I asked about carpet cleaning (which they led me to the right service to get my Persian rug repaired) and they even tested a portion of my tiles to clean...I will be using them for that too. An honest company run by some awesome gentlemen!

Dear Susie,

John Cameron from Toronto
John Cameron from Toronto

Carpet cleaning and duct cleaning

The crew from green and spotless was excellent; worked quickly and efficiently and kept us informed of their progress. Great tips on how to keep the dryer cleared for future use.

Dear John, thank you for your business and thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much and looking forward to serving you again in the future.

Gus
Gus
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great service once again!

Repeat customer and they did not disappoint! Shane was friendly, efficient and thorough cleaning our ducts after our renovation. We highly recommend them and plan to use the Company again!

Dear Gus,
Thank you for your business and thank you for your review,

Brad L in Toronto
Brad L in Toronto
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Carpet and Duct Cleaning

We hired Green and Spotless to clean our ducts and our carpets. Both jobs were completed same day. Both crews did an incredible job and we were 100% satisfied with the results. The teams were very thorough and very respectful of our home. We highly recommend this company and would not hesitate to use them again ourselves.

Dear Brad,
Green and Spotless Team

Paul
Paul
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Duct Cleaning

Devon and Alec were great! Very professional and personable. They arrived on time, took the time to explain their work and made sure to put the necessary protection down on the floors where they would be working. They kept me informed every step and were able to show me pictures of the state of my ducts.

Overall, I would highly recommended them for your duct cleaning needs! As a side note, they also followed all COVID precautions and wore masks and gloves the entire service visit.

Dear Paul

More about Green & Spotless

Green and Spotless is your specialist in:

Duct Cleaning