Duct Dudes Duct Cleaning And Furnace Services Ltd

Renee from Vancouver
Renee from Vancouver
1 review Burnaby, BC

Duct cleaning

Extremely courteous, willing to explain the process but didn't talk down to us, (my husband is a plumber.) Huge improvement in our home's air quality. Sorry this is so late Jason, but thanks again!

Mohd Russel in New westminster
Mohd Russel in New westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Duct & Furnace cleaning

Jason is awesome. His service was way beyond my expectation. I'm glad I found him for the job. I was completely satisfied. I highly recommend him. You won't regret it.

Lori Owen in Vancouver
Lori Owen in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Duct cleaning

Jason does a great job! He is thorough, tidy and really nice to work with. Jason is on time, works hard and will show you the results of just how clean your ducts are. I highly recommend Jason's service!

Sandra Sigfusson in Port moody
Sandra Sigfusson in Port moody
3 reviews Port Moody, BC

Dryer Vent Cleaning (2 ducts)

We hired Jason to clean out two dryer ducts, one for our suite, and one for the main house. He did a great job, was courteous, professional & a pleasure to deal with. He also showed up on time, which is in my books a great start.
Since we had neglected to have regular cleanings done on our dryer ducts, the job required a little inginuity on Jason's part. One of the ducts was riddled with moisture and clogged badly. Jason created a hook using a coat hanger which he attached to the duct cleaning hose to help grab the dog hair clog which was deep into the pipe (20 feet in).
At this point he politely suggested we call him to check the ducts every 2-3 years, rather than 12 years, as this kind of stress on my dryer would shorten it's lifespan - good point! :)
I would highly recommend Jason. We were very pleased with his duct cleaning service, and his love for his work was pleasantly obvious.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Make sure you clean your ducts on a regular basis, especially if the length of the duct is long like ours is. Jason recommended every 2-3 years, as regular duct cleaning will aid in the efficiency of your dryer. Key signs to look for are when your dryer seems to be taking longer than usual to dry a standard load of clothes, or by visually inspecting the vent at the outside location for moisture & excess lint build up. While the dryer is running, check to see how much air is exchanging from the vent - low flow is an indication of a need to have the duct professionally cleaned. Also check the vent from the back of the dryer to the wall, as lint build up can accumulate there as well.
Linda Gemmell in North vancouver
Linda Gemmell in North vancouver
5 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

Drier duct cleaning

Jason's investigation and assessment of the duct problems were completely accurate. The work he did was outstanding and he was pleasant and helpful. Thanks, Jason. And thank you for showing me the before and after pictures of the interior of the ducts - visual evidence is the best. The work that you did, Jason, was so well done that I have not the slightest hesitation in recommending your services.

Hi Linda, Thank you for using my services. I look forward to working for you again in the future. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Nancy in Richmond
Nancy in Richmond
1 review RICHMOND, BC

Furnace Duct Cleaning

Jason at Duct Dudes is proof that the homestars system works!

Earlier this year, my husband and I bought our first home, an older townhouse in Richmond. Needless to say, it came with a very long maintenance and improvement list. The furnace was in good shape and fairly new. But it was clear from the air quality and quickly gathering dust that the ducts had not been cleaned in a long time.

We came to homestars to find a good company, and we found the best.

From first contact, by phone, Jason was the epitome of the word professional. He's incredibly knowledgeable and passes on that knowledge to you, so that you can take better care of your home and heating system; he takes pride in doing an excellent job and will keep working until the job is done to the highest standard; and his prices are extremely competitive, especially given the level of service he provides.

It was clear from the moment Jason arrived that we were dealing with someone who is an expert in his field. And even our circa 1970s townhouse, which proved to have some heating duct quirks and idiosyncrasies, did not sway him from ensuring the job was done thoroughly and right.

When we saw what came out of our ducts, we were shocked, disgusted, and oh-so-glad we decided to have them cleaned.

The result? Our air quality has improved tremendously. No more dust, no more sneezing, and we're now able to monitor the ongoing health of our heating system.

Jason went above and beyond, and it was very clear to us that he provides this same level of outstanding service to all his customers.

Of all the trade professionals we've had in and out of our house these past few months, Jason is the one we would recommend to anyone and everyone, without hesitation.

Hi Nancy, Thank you for such a great review.It was a pleasure working for you.Have a great summer!

Peter in Coquitlam
Peter in Coquitlam
3 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Duct Cleaning

Excellent service, great level and quality. Strongly recommend! Jason is very friendly service oriented person, got a pleasure to meet him, will book him again next year.

Strongly recommend the Company!

Bryan in Coquitlam
Bryan in Coquitlam
5 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Duct Cleaning, Furnace & Water Tank Installation

Jason's service is a smashing 10 out of 10. He and his crew didn't even take a lunch and thoroughly cleaned our ducts for 5 hours on a Sunday. Jason is super knowledgeable and really takes his time to explain how everything works. He's very personable, genuine and takes obvious pride in his work. We were so impressed that we decided to have Jason replace our water tank and 40 year old furnace too. We're thoroughly happy with our brand new Lennox Elite 2-stage 96% efficiency furnace and new water heater. They even helped us change a dryer vent from 3-inch to standard 4-inch. The installation happened within 1-2 weeks of us hiring them and the job was done over 2 days. The best part is the final price for both the furnace and water tank was cheaper than some of the quotes we got for the furnace alone from some of the larger companies. We would highly recommend Duct Dudes for not only duct cleaning, but also for furnace and water tank installation to family and friends.

S.Chapman in Coquitlam
S.Chapman in Coquitlam
3 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

Furnace servicing & cleaning of ducts. plus the fireplace.

Jason was great. He did a wonderful job of explaining what he was doing and teaching me about my furnace system. He showed me his gas ticket and explained about the scams since furnace cleaning isn't regulated.

More about Duct Dudes Duct Cleaning And Furnace Services Ltd

DuctDudes is an owner operated duct cleaning and HVAC mechanical company serving the greater Vancouver area. As an owner operated business you are hiring the main dude who has a passion and vested interest in the services we provide. Our technicians are certified and licensed to work with and around ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in West Vancouver?