Duct Dudes Duct Cleaning And Furnace Services Ltd

Chris in Coquitlam
Chris in Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Furnace / Fireplace maintenance and inspection

Ah-may-zing! Jason is great. He is very knowledgable and willing to explain the details of issues in lay terms. He had two fireplaces and a furnace to inspect and repair and all were completed in good time and with reasonable instructions for the future. I will be using them for years to come.

Hi Chris,
Thanks for your feedback on my services. I look forward to working for you again in the future. If ever you have any questions relating to your gas appliances please feel free to contact me. Have a great summer!

Frank in Langley
Frank in Langley
1 review LANGLEY, BC

Duct cleaninn

I searched duct cleaning online and came across Duct Dudes which had 10 reveiws and each was 10 out of 10. I never bothered to look at any of the others. Jason came to my house on Easter Sunday just to get an overview. He returned on the following Sunday April 15th and spent approximately 2.5 hours cleaning. He explained the entire process as he went along. We have already noticed a huge difference in the amount of dust that seemed to accumulate. He also ensured that he left everything as he found it. Most service people seem to have an issue with cleaning up after themselves but not Jason. He is professional and couteous and i would recommend his company to anyone.

Hi Frank, Cam and I appreciated you using our services. I hope my tips and advice services you well. Any future question please feel free to call. Have a great summer!

Deborah in Vancouver
Deborah in Vancouver
3 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

duct cleaning, furnace check

After terrible experiences with other big duct companies, it was a wonderful change to have Jason come to clean the ducts and check out the furnace. He was extremely professional and explained everything thoroughly. He advised us to purchase carbon monoxide detectors and then purchased them for us, saving us a trip to the hardware store. I would highly recommend him!
I also suspect this is the first time in 15 years our ducts have been properly cleaned as my husband's chronic cough has almost disappeared.

Marianne P in Burnaby
Marianne P in Burnaby
1 review BURNABY, BC

duct cleaning; fireplace assessment/cleaning

Loved Jason, very personable.He took the time to show me what he was doing and explain why he was doing it. I will definitely have him back in the future.

Penny in Vancouver
Penny in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Cleaning ducts

Jason of Duct Dudes came to our home to clean the ducts and he did a great job. Our home is only 5 years old, but we were given the impression that the ducts were cleaned by the builder which it was not and Jason cleaned it well and chip debris came flying out. I would be very happy to recommend Jason because he was on time, he answered many of my questions and he offer advise on how to care for our furnace and water tank.

Shawn in Vancouver
Shawn in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Clean heating ducts

Jason of Duct Dudes showed up on time, was professional, and gave us great tips on how to maintain our furnace and hot water systems. he is very easy to deal with and offers to assist his clients by answering any question over the phone should you ever have one in the future.

John & Kathie Smith in North vancouver
John & Kathie Smith in North vancouver
1 review NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

Duct Cleaning

We had Jason from Duct Dudes in to clean our ducts last week ... it was probably the first time this had ever been done and the house is 20 years old! The service we received was excellent. He arrived on time when he said he was going to arrive. He was quick and efficient and even our dogs loved him. The price was more than fair and we will definitely be doing this on a regular basis in the future. Thanks Jason!

Lori in North vancouver
Lori in North vancouver
1 review NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

Duct Cleaning

I found Duct Dudes through the internet after having some issues with our dryer vent. After reading all the positive reviews I decided to give Jason a call. I am very happy I did. I was very pleased with the level of services that I received. I would absolutely have no hesitation referring Jason and Duct Dudes.

Tracy in Port coquitlam
Tracy in Port coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Duct Cleaning

Jason did a great job. He was very professional, personable and extremely knowledgeable. He took time to explain things in detail and to recommend where we could make improvements ourselves - there was never any pressure to sign up for more services. He takes a lot pride in his work and it shows. I would recommend his services to all my friends, family and anyone wanting a great job a reasonable price. We will definitely be using Duct Dudes again.

Pat Taylor in Richmond
Pat Taylor in Richmond
2 reviews RICHMOND, BC

Furnace duct cleaning

Jason arrived on time. He had the courtesy to call ahead to let me know his previous client was taking a little longer and would be late, then called again to let me know he would be on time.

He went over the furnace with a fine tooth comb, explaining everything that I might need to know for the future. He DID NOT try to sell me anything extra. He checked for gas leaks and found one, then explained how to determine if it was an actual leak. I knew there was a leak for quite some time as I could smell it. He tightened the connection and retested for leakage.

He discovered an improper vent for the dryer which made cleaning it impossible.

Very good value for money. He is respectful, courteous, and genuine. I recommend him completely.

More about Duct Dudes Duct Cleaning And Furnace Services Ltd

DuctDudes is an owner operated duct cleaning and HVAC mechanical company serving the greater Vancouver area. As an owner operated business you are hiring the main dude who has a passion and vested interest in the services we provide. Our technicians are certified and licensed to work with and around ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in West Vancouver?