Duct Dudes Duct Cleaning And Furnace Services Ltd

Amelia Vine in Surrey
Amelia Vine in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Cleaning all the Ducts/Furnace/Gas

If you have never had your duct vents cleaned or furnace/gas checked this gentlemen Jason does a great job! He also checks for gas leaks, carbon monoxide and gives you an overall update on how to keep everything operating optimally. It isn’t everyday that you come across a person in business who operates with such integrity and good workmanship. If you have thought about having this done in your home, give him a call – he is based in Vancouver but travels.
Amelia Vine – BC Chamber of Commerce

J in Vancouver
J in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Duct cleaning, furnace repair

10 stars isn't enough! My experience echoes the other reviews. We have a 1912 house, with awkward-to-clean ducts, and a furnace that proved to have several challenging issues. Jason stuck with it until all the problems were solved, then phoned the next day to make sure things were fine. He was totally professional, helpful, and cheerful, even though fixing our problems interfered with his personal schedule. Jason takes great pride in his work, provides an extraordinary level of customer service, and his prices are very reasonable. I'll definitely call him for future duct cleaning, and also when we decide to replace our furnace.

Mari-Lou  in New westminster
Mari-Lou in New westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Duct cleaning, gas BBQ leading, emergency Furnace call

As a single mom of a large heritage home in New West, I am fairly knowledgeable of renovations, but need trust-worthy help that isn't going to overwhelm my budget or my time. Over the years I have had many service people to my house and NEVER received the service that I did from Jason & Duct Dudes. With some other service men I have felt I got what I paid for - or even felt slightly ripped-off or talked down to. The first appt you have with Jason you will see the sincerity and integrity. The other reviews are true, he is extremely knowledgeable, takes the time to show you what he is doing and why, and when he leaves you are so much more knowledable about your home and even surprised that you are not paying more! Initially I had Jason clean my furnance ducts - having done this many times before, I was not prepared for the time it takes to do this properly (and it ended up costing me less than it had in the past). He also cleaned my dryer ducts and showed me how to empty the water out of my hot water tank annually (none of which had been offered before). Every other furnace service repair person had told me I need a new furnace - even though it is only 14 yrs. old - Jason assured me that my furnace was fine and didn't need replacing - what a relief! He has also come-out very quickly on two emergency calls, once to fix a leak on my natural gas BBQ and immediately on a very cold day when he heard the temperature in my house went to 48 degrees (the problem could have become serious, but Jason dealt with quickly and even showed my sixteen yr. old how to fix it if it happened again.)
Give him a call - you and your house will have no regrets!

Matt H-D in Port moody
Matt H-D in Port moody
2 reviews PORT MOODY, BC

Duct Cleaning and Furnace Servicing

After reading the previous reviews for Duct Dudes I thought I'd give "Jason" a try instead of going with one of the bigger companies with more reviews. The other reviews indicated his prices were good and he took the time to discuss your HVAC system with you. As a new owner of a 1912 home, there are a lot of weird duct work I wanted looked at, so I called Jason. I am very glad I did.

Jason was very easy to talk with on the phone and worked around my schedule to come by on a weekend. When he arrived (early) he went to work assessing the system and educating me on what was working and what could be improved. He told me how to do the work to improve the system, instead of trying to make list of other work he could do for me (like some other people who have come to work on the house). When he informed me of other services he could do at a later date he was never pushy, just informative.

The cost of the services was very competitive and Jason took the time to educate me and do the job right. In an old home you need tradespeople who care about their work and are able to improvise solutions to tricky problem. Jason is one of those people. I cannot recommend his services more highly.

Hi Matt, Thank you very much for this review.It was a pleasure working for you this last weekend.Thanks again for using my services. Have a great season!

Blake in Richmond
Blake in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Duct Cleaning, Furnace Service

Jason aka 'Duct Dudes' arrived on schedule, and worked his tail off till the job was done, he was polite, friendly, courteous, professional, and even speaks a bit of chinese too. Have already scheduled him for next year.

Thank you for taking to time to give me a review.
I look forward to working for you again in the future.

Best wishes

Jason Williams

S. K.
S. K.
3 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Duct Cleaning

IJason is the owner/operator of this wonderful business. His service was excellent, he explained what he was doing, and gave a short education on what to know about the heating system. Everything was up to the highest standards. My ducts were cleaning completely and the furnace was serviced. On top of that, his price was way below anything else quoted to me. I cannot recommend this service highly enough. A fantastic deal.

Thank you for using my services. Happy Holidays to you and your family

Eric in Coquitlam
Eric in Coquitlam
6 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Winter Special (duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, furnace service, etc)

Jason (owner/operator) of Duct Dudes was referred by my father-in-law to us, which meant this guy is good. So, because we were very due to get all of our air ducts and heating system cleaned, I gave the company a call.

Our experience started on the phone, Jason was professional, polite and cheerful. He happily booked and accommodated my schedule.

He arrived at the house at the time and date of the appointment and got right to work. First, he did a little education (as many home owners can be, I don't know the in's and out's of my home's workings quite as well as perhaps I should). He looked at our furnace and hot water heater and gave, what I believe was, an honest assessment. Instead of trying to sell anything unneeded or unwanted, he happily told us we have a furnace in great shape and with good care should last many, many years to come.

After this little session, he got to work on the cleaning of the ducts. He did this quickly and efficiently; Jason obviously takes pride in his work. While he was doing the work, he continued to make comments to educate me both on our home's heating system as well on the process of what he was doing; this I appreciated very much.

He took care of the dryer vents as well (one was really bad and evidently in dire need of cleaning!)

Jason finished up, cleaned up quickly and was done the job after doing the rest of the checks and cleaning of the furnace.

Clearly, Jason is young and motivated, he behaves in a professional manner, and treated his customer with respect, something that doesn't happen as often as we would like these days. I find myself cynical and skeptical, and perhaps a bit jaded by some experiences I have had and heard about when it comes to those who work on people's homes, Jason is one of the good guys!! If you need work, give him a call, he's worth having in your home to help you out!

Thanks Jason!

Thanks for your feed back Eric, I wish you and yours a happy holidays

More about Duct Dudes Duct Cleaning And Furnace Services Ltd

DuctDudes is an owner operated duct cleaning and HVAC mechanical company serving the greater Vancouver area. As an owner operated business you are hiring the main dude who has a passion and vested interest in the services we provide. Our technicians are certified and licensed to work with and around ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in West Vancouver?