ProRise Painting and Drywall

Crystal in Vancouver
Crystal in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Painting project - time limited

Pro Rise Painting was excellent. They were fast efficient, friendly and trustworthy. I contacted Joesph and he was fast and friendly. I didn't have to worry about anything. I was provided an estimate invoice
immediately, and then a professional folder showing that the company was WCB approved as well as carried the proper liability insurance. Mo and Jenifer were also wonderful! Jenifer when out of her way to ensure that all of my concerns, questions and tight time line was met. My realtor could not believe how beautiful my place looked. She asked if she could get the name and recommend them to others. Thank you so much for helping take some of my stress away.

Hi Crystal,

Thank you for the kind words and for sharing your interior painting experience with Prorise Painting. The extensive drywall preparation along with the application of quality Cloverdale, Benjamin Moore and Sherwin William paints has brought life back into your space. The Prorise team always ensures strong communication is kept throughout each project. Thanks again for using Prorise Painting as your North Vancouver, Metro Vancouver interior/exterior painting company/contractor. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.