Toronto Tree Removal

Reviews for Toronto Tree Removal

D. Cook from East York
D. Cook from East York

Tree Trim

This is the second time we have used TTR's services. The first being after the big ice storm in 2013. So, we didn't hesitate to call upon them again. Our Manitoba Maple had spread out in all directions and one large, long limb had a significant split underneath. Aaron estimated 35-40% to be pruned.
It took the team of 5 about 5 hours, going non stop, to finish with so much wood to remove. It is impressive to watch. Afterward, the clean up is such that the only indication they were there is the new appearance of the tree.
A great company of people to deal with!

Phil  in Etobicoke
Phil in Etobicoke

Complicated removal of large branches and a toppled tree.

In our backyard reverse ravine, we had a very large branch fall from a massive and old Silver Maple. It was hung up in a dangerous way and needed to be removed along with a tall Locust tree that had fallen across the telephone lines and hung across our yard. All this was removed along with some other large dead branches on the maple. This work had to be done in a tight forested area and all trunks and branches hauled out to the front for disposal.

We wanted to make sure that we used somebody who could do this work properly and safely. We were very impressed with Toronto Tree Removal. They were very efficient and safe in their work and very accommodating and pleasant if performing their job. They left the place cleaner than when they started without damaging other surrounding plants or trees.

I would highly recommend them.

Tree removal

An old tree that was deteriorating and required removing. They took care of everything from inspection to permit to removal. And they did it in a safe and efficient manner.
Thanks for a great job!

Trim a Black Walnut Tree

I highly recommend Toronto Tree Removal. Everyone from the owner Erin, to the crew and Heather in the office, everyone was knowledgeable, friendly and could not do enough to ensure my satisfaction. The crew not only did a great job trimming my black walnut tree but also in the clean up. Thank you!

FEM
FEM

Tree Removal Service

Amazing, professional service. Very knowledgable, addressed all our questions and concerns. Cost was very reasonable. Followed all safety protocols and cleaned up everything when it was done. Would definately recommend to all.

Kathy
Kathy

Tree & Stump Removal

This crew was terrific. They had to work around telephone wires, they stacked the wood for us, cleaned up our yard and our neighbours yard and removed and returned a section of our fence. They were also super fast and efficient and careful of our gardens. We highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Orangeville, ON

Pruning of large trees

My back yard in midtown Toronto has huge maple trees . 5 years ago Toronto Tree Removal pruned them and even during serious storms in the city, nary a branch has come down. Once again I called Toronto Tree and Aaron was able to advise me re my concerns of damage that would be caused if the huge trunk which CROSSES my property came down on my back fence and onto a neighbour's house. Yesterday, three of his arborists came to do the job and as they had done before, cleaned up and disposed of every trunk and branch and leaf that came down. Today, the yard is much brighter with more sunlight and sure feels a lot safer. Sorry I haven't had time to take the after shots yet but I did take before and during.

Sheila in Toronto
Sheila in Toronto

Excellent company/team

I'm so impressed with this company. It was difficult job (3 huge Trees of Heaven in an 18' wide downtown backyard). They gave me a fair quote, visited several times to figure out logistics, protected my property and the properties on either side, worked hard for 6 hours and left everything immaculate when they left. Also, they're lovely people. Can't recommend them highly enough.

korey
korey

2x Pear Tree Removal

I had two large pear trees in my yard which were attracting raccoons all night and an overwhelming amount of wasp's all day. Heartbreakingly had to cut them down.

Toronto Tree Removal was incrediubly efficient and easy to deal with. 1 quick scout, 1 day cut and clean up, 1 day stump grinding.

Immensely easy on me and great job on the clean up. Can't recommend in higher regard.

Efficient and dependable tree service

This is the third time I have used Aaron and his team for my yard. As always they were efficient, friendly, and competitively priced. Previously they had removed several dead enormous and dangerous trees from my yard with surgical precision. This time they came to prune several overgrown trees and remove a small tree that was damaging my roof and wall of my house .Aaron had come by to assess the work to be done and provide a quote. The next week his team arrived on time, and performed the work and clean up perfectly. They are the only company I call when I need tree work done.

More about Toronto Tree Removal

Toronto Tree Removal is fully operational during the Covid 19 pandemic. Tree work is socially isolated by its nature and we have taken further steps to keep everyone safe. Tree workers travel to and from sites in their own vehicles. Vehicles and equipment are wiped down regularly. The outdoor work environment is not conducive to transmission.
Wait times are shorter - call for a quote today.

Ever had that nervous feeling when you're shopping for expert services and you aren't sure who to trust?
We've had it when our car needs service or when our furnace breaks down. But how about your tree work?

Nine years ago, I started a tree company that set out to provide customers with enough information that they can make an informed decision plus the technical know-how to get the work done safely and efficiently.
So far we've succeeded.

Request a quote and see what I mean.

- Aaron Hill

President, Toronto Tree Removal Inc.