Nature Bound Pools And Spas

Tirza in Ajax
Tirza in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Fibreglass Pool Installation

We absolutely love our fibreglass pool! Installation was done in spring 2021 and as with any large project there were bumps in the road, especially with the landscape company who did the dig and cement, as well as some issues with the equipment install and lack of communication. However, as soon as new owner Glen got involved we felt valued, heard, and trusted that he would work to make us happy. I expect new clients will have a smoother experience than we did since it was during an owner transition. Our pool has brought our family so much joy over the summer and we are so glad we did it!

Thank you, we are happy to have been part of the project. Enjoy your backyard, please know we are here if you need us.

cindy in Brampton
cindy in Brampton
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Pool Installation

Just want to thank Nature Bound Pools for their assistance on getting our pool in this summer. The lifting of the pool over the house was definitely something to watch which brought excitement to my boys knowing that the pool was here this summer! It took some time to get all of our landscaping finished but our family was able to enjoy our pool for the latter part of the summer.

Guy from Toronto
Guy from Toronto
3 reviews Sharon, ON

saltwater pool installation / maintenance

Installed our pool last summer - did an excellent job! Cost estimate above is for opening or closing. They also closed our pool last Fall. opened it this year and will close it again. they take care of everything so you don't have to. Price for openings and closings are extremely competitive. Great people in customer service who respond to any/every inquiry.

I am glad you are happy with your pool and our other services. We look forward to our continued relationship.

0 reviews , ON

Pool installation

honestly purchase a pool anywhere else and the service will be better. It took approx. 6 weeks for my pool to be installed. When the salesperson was at my home, he stated it would take a week to 2 at most. This company is very unorganized and ill-equipped to handle any sort of customer service question/inquiry. There was little to no (closer to none) communication about when my pool would be installed; the only time I would get an update is when I would request one. My install date went from June 2021 to being completed in September 2021. The initial crew that showed up did not have any of the proper equipment or support from supervisors/managers and pretty much sat in my backyard doing nothing for a whole week. The employees are disrespectful to the homeowner’s property, leaving trash/cigarette butts everywhere. I picked up about 5 bags of trash from my backyard. There were also several days that no one showed up with no communication from the office as to why.  In my contract it stated that the company would provide protective mats for lawn and driveway, they were not provided at all and as a result my driveway is completely chewed up by the machines, leaving about 3 ft chunks taken out in several spots. After the pool was finally completed Tim was to come back and go over the filter and other things but was told by another employee that “he didn’t feel like it” so we were left with just minimal knowledge. When my final bill came the amount owing was over 1000 more than stated in my contract. When I brought it up there was no apology or explanation from anyone; was just sent a new bill.  I have been asked several times who installed my pool, and I am very quick to let them know who it was and why they should go somewhere else.

Hello Jason,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations but are glad that the end result looks fantastic! Although we try to give our clients a good idea of what to expect during the install process, putting an in-ground pool in can be a stressful process. Nature Bound Pools does everything in its power to make the experience as pleasant as possible. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interactions with our business. As you can see in our other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our customers. We understand that operating a pool can be daunting at first, and we would be more than happy to provide an extra “pool school” lesson for you. Please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything further you would like to discuss.

Crista in Toronto
Crista in Toronto

Inground Fibreglass Pool Installation

We are extremely happy with our new backyard! Tim and his crew were very professional they have office staff available for questions and updates. Our pool was installed and landscaped in about 2 weeks. There were a few delays due to covid but other than that we have no complaints. We would highly recommend Nature Bound Pools and if I were to install a pool again I would gladly call them back :)

Thank you, it was a pleasure dealing with you and we are very happy to have helped you with your backyard.

ROB in Toronto
ROB in Toronto

Rockport Fiberglass Pool

Thanks to Tim and his team on a terrific job on our pool installation. The installation was very smooth and quick. We were thankful he was able to fit us in his busy schedule. Judy and Rebecca were very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. The whole process was quite the experience, especially watching the crane lower the pool into the ground. We are happy with our new pool and happy we went with Nature Bound

Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed the experience and yes watching the pool being lowered into the ground is quite exciting.

Catol
Catol

Latham Lugana pool

We were very happy with Tim and his crew and the final results. Naturebound was extremely busy because as a result of Covid 19 everyone wanted a pool but they put our pool in and we had plenty of warm weather left to enjoy it The office staff were always helpful, pleasant and well informed on the process. Tim is honest and treats your yard as if it was his own. The group of guys he co-works with to put in the stamped cement patio did an excellent job and they were a hoot. With a lifetime warranty on the pool we are happy with the end results.

We appreciate your patience in what turned out to be and extremely busy season. We are glad you are happy with how things turned out.

suzannetatters in Albert
suzannetatters in Albert
0 reviews Mount Albert, ON

Pool opening and service

Fast courteous and respectful property was left clean and tidy pool looked great and ready to go!

It was our pleasure to help you open your pool.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Pool opening service

We had our pool installed by Nature Bound Pools in 2018. They also provide a service to close/open pools for the season, which we are very happy with. I would highly recommend Nature Bound Pools.

We are very happy you are enjoying your pool and we are able to help you each year with the closes and openings.

Private User reviews Cannington, ON

Nice and Relaxing

We love our pool and Nature Bound has exceeded our expectations!! Customer service is exceptional and they've met all our needs. It's like having an oasis in your backyard and having Nature Bound install our pool was the best decision we ever made.

I am very happy to hear that you are enjoying your pool. It was out pleasure to help you complete your Oasis.

More about Nature Bound Pools And Spas

We at Nature Bound established our business in Toronto in 1979. In 1986 we moved our office to York region area and in turn, expanded our work area to include the surrounding Region’s. Nature Bound Pools & Spas Inc installs the strongest fiberglass pools in the industry combined with the best warranty in North America.