Mr. Mow It All

Reviews for Mr. Mow It All

Steve
Steve

Leaf removal

Very professional and very reliable . They did an outstanding job - and responded quickly to a last minute change of plan during a busy period . Very impressed and will definitely use them again.

Thank you for the kind words. We're so pleased you are happy with the work. Jen

Garden Leaf Disposal

Every year I hire Mr Mow It All to blow all the leaves in the garden , front and back, and take them all away. Nary a leaf to be seen when they Are done, and I have 2 Butternut trees and an several Chinese Elms and others. I have a 50 ftx200ft lot
Highly recommended
Robert

Thank you for the kind words. We are so pleased you are happy with the work. Looking forward to working with you again.

Lawn Mowing

The crew at Mr. Mow It All always does an excellent job mowing my lawns in the front and back of the house. They also clean up after. I'm very happy with their work.

Fathom in Toronto
Fathom in Toronto

Transformation complete! WOW!

Complete replacement of lawn in back yard. All done as quoted on time! Final result is much better than we hoped. We will definitely call again once we are settled into our new home.

Thank you for the kind words. I will pass them along to the crew.
Jen

Lawn cutting

Our lawn mower quit working, and we decided to get Mr. Mow It All to cut the grass instead of buying a new mower. They are very reliable and do a better job than we did. I only wish we could opt for quieter, less polluting equipment than the gas powered mower, etc that they bring.

Excellent Lawn Service

I would definitely recommend this company, as their lawn maintenance service never dissapoints. The reason for 4 stars out of 5 is due to the less than stellar landscaping division. The quote that we received failed to incorporate our requests despite the high cost. I was left with the impression that the job was too small and, therefore, insignificant.

Great work

The lawn maintenance staff have been conscientious and thorough. The office person took all the time I needed to understand the agreement before I signed on. So far, I am very pleased with the prompt, affordable, and knowledgeable service. Excellent company. The cost listed above is one month property maintenance and fertilizer and weed removal. We are having monthly property maintenance. Connect with them directly to see the services and fees.

Spring Cleanup

I was charged >50% more than quoted for a horrible job (see picture), and now being forced to take this to the Small Claims Court.
When trying to address the issue with the Support staff, the response I received was along the lines of “more hours were needed and more bags were used” than expected. What???
If they can’t quote properly, they should be upfront about it. The manager has not called me back, despite my request on May 12th.

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your response. As per my email to you, you had requested a quote which was provided. We estimated a 3-4 hours as per your direction. You mentioned that you had a clean up in the fall had only required 3+ hours. You also mentioned that you could only afford $300 for a total clean up. On the first day of service we did what we could within your budget. You had then called us back to do more work as you were not happy. We were happy to return to complete the job. I understand that you are unhappy with having to pay for the service, however given the condition of the property we would have needed a significant amount more time to improve the look of the site. with regards to the costing we did credit you for the time as well as the cost of the 31 yard waste bags of debris. As per the original estimate you received we only charged your for that time. A total of $375+HST.

Please feel free to call me if you would like to discuss
Jennifer
Office Manager

Spring clean up

They did a great job. Also a great team came to my house. Very nice, efficient and very competent. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family. Very reasonable as well.

Neal Stoll
Neal Stoll

Re-Sodding job not done well.

I decided to use this company even though they were significantly higher priced than others. I paid close to $4 per sq ft while other companies charge as low as $2 per sq ft. I wanted to ensure my re-sodding job was done properly so my grass would last for years. I didnt want to second guess my decision. However this was not the case.
I suggest you dont waste your money with Mr. Mow it All. They get a "1" rating as they showed up on time and were polite, but it ends there. They re-sodded my lawn, but never rolled it after installation. Then they installed the Racoon netting and proceeded to walk all over the unrolled lawn creating uneven areas and gaps. Now I have an uneven lawn with many brown patches around all the edges. I look at my neighbors newly sodded lawn and it looks much greener than mine, with no brown patches. Apparently the rolling process is important for developing deep roots, taking out air pockets and ensuring a level lawn without brown areas. However Mr. Mow it All did not do this. I called them a month after installation was done. I was told that the lawn will be fine and not to worry about it. Well this spring the lawn still looks crappy. So i called them again in early April. Then someone said they will come over to review, however they never showed up on the date they said. With no follow up call to apologize for not showing. On the Mr Mow it All website they have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!. This is also why i chose to use them. However I am not close to 100% satisfied. I could have saved myself $1000 with another company. I now have a lawn with brown areas and shallow roots that will not last for years. I am very upset with the job and their lack of response to this concern.

More about Mr. Mow It All

We don't just cut your lawn, we groom it. At Mr. Mow It All we specialize in catering to the needs of urban properties. Whether you need your lawn maintained or a new lawn altogether our goal is to be service to which all others are compared. We are your lawn maintenance solution.