Dr. Antenna

Toronto ON M3J 2P1

Reviews for Dr. Antenna

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

HD Antenna install and hook up

Chris did a fantastic job. Thanks to him Rogers will no longer get our business. Chris installed a HD antenna on our roof. After installation, we only received 15 channels. He came back (no charge), moved the antenna and didn't leave until he was satisfied we were getting all the channels we should. We now get 25 free HD channels. Great guy. Reliable, honest, and is very knowledgeable about antennas! Highly recommended!!

Thank you Andrea.

GinaTO from Toronto
GinaTO from Toronto

HD OTA Antenna

Chris showed up on time, prepared, and ready to work. We followed his suggestions regarding the type of antenna that would work best for our location. They installed it quickly, it works very well, and they calibrated it to maximize the number of channels and quality of reception. Chris also explained which channels we should received and what makes reception vary (decreased power on American stations at night, etc). He was friendly and professional and we are very satisfied.

Thank you Gina.

Joe from Toronto
Joe from Toronto
1 review East York, ON

Ham Radio Antenna

I approached Chris with a custom ham (amateur) radio antenna and tower installation. This was to be a 21 foot vertical antenna mounted on a 20 foot tower with a 10 foot mast attached to my house. Chris and his assistant did a very professional job of putting up the tower and antenna. They followed my instructions in order to ensure that it worked properly and made sure that the lead in lines were properly secured. The antenna has performed perfectly as a result, allowing me to contact stations with good reports in Europe, Russia, South America and through out Canada and the United States. The antenna has been well installed and I have no fear of high winds or other weather related problems. I would not hesitate to suggest Chris to others as I found his price to be reasonable for the work he did (you couldn't get me up on that high tower if you paid me) and he was friendly and knowledgeable. He arrived on time, did his work quickly without rushing and left the work-site clean. It was a job I could not have done myself and it was worth every penny to be able to enjoy my hobby more fully with a good antenna up high enough to really get the signals out and catch the good ones coming in.

Thank you Joe.

J in Markham
J in Markham

TV Tower/Antenna Removal

Contacted Dr. Antenna (Chris) regarding the removal of a TV Tower that we inherited when we bought the house a couple of years ago. Only decided to take it down this summer since it was: 1) a sight for sore eyes; 2) possibly a safety issue in the future. Chris was very easy going and helpful throughout the process. He arrived on the property at the arranged time and began working as soon as we gave him the OK. The disassembly and disposal of materials took less than an hour. He also kindly took a look at the roof while he was up there to inspect where the brace was originally installed and did some minor patch up repair. All in all, a job well done and fair price, I might add. Do not be hesitant to give Chris a call if you need a TV Tower down, or an HDTV antenna up, or even branch removal services! Thanks again! Highly recommended! J/L of Markham

Thank you.

eric from Toronto
eric from Toronto
3 reviews York, ON

tv tower removal

I was considering doing the job myself, but fear and common sense prevailed, Chris was prompt, efficient and got the job done.. some things are best left to the professional..

Thank you Eric.

Domenic from Toronto
Domenic from Toronto
1 review Maple, ON

HDTV antenna installation

I called Cris we agreed on a price for the work to be done, he did the work was very friendly. I called him again to adjust the antenna, I am very happy with what he did and I would recommend him to anyone. Dom

Thank you Domenic.

M smith from Old Toronto
M smith from Old Toronto

HD antenna installation

Chris arrived on time, as scheduled, and completed his work promptly and efficiently. He answered all my questions patiently and with detailed information and volunteered additional helpful information. The bill was as agreed and there were no surprises or hidden charges. Chris is friendly and cheerful.

Thank you for the review.

HPG from Toronto
HPG from Toronto

Antenna installation

We are very pleased with Dr. Antenna's work, he was able to instal an antenna in a very difficult roof and managed to give us perfect reception - after we were told by another company the job was impossible to do. Chris went above and beyond what we were expecting by installing new wires in our basement, fishing and running them perfectly and we are now enjoying perfect reception there too. We have already recommended his services to two families in our area. His estimates were fair and honored.

Thank you for your business.

Another concerned homeowner in East york
Another concerned homeowner in East york
1 review East York, ON

HDTV antenna purchase and installation

I decided to install an HDTV antenna and turn off my expensive cable service. I called Dr. Antenna after seeing his website. At first he seemed like a friendly and knowledgeable person but boy how first impressions are wrong. After handing over $700 my new, so called top of the line, antenna stopped working properly so I called the Dr.back. He, Christopher, insisted it must have been something I did and refused to even take a look unless I agreed to pay his service visit fee. I called another company who ended up replacing the antenna and cable and all is fine now. I later found out the Dr. installed a cheap $20 antenna, low grade cable, and did a very messy, unprofessional installation. I called Christopher back to discuss the situation and he quickly became enraged . This guy has serious anger issues and could use a Dr. himself. I would not recommend Dr Antenna to anyone.

More about Dr. Antenna

Can you believe Doctor Antenna has been around for ten years? I can't!
What I can believe is I must be doing something right. This year alone I have had at least seven people re use my service on the new houses they purchased. I can't even begin to count how many people have referred me to their friend and families.
***
When you call Doctor Antenna, I am proud to admit that you deal with me and only me. It's still a small company and I believe it's strength is derived from it's person-ability. As my ninety-two year old dad always said: "I'm the Chief Cook and Bottle Washer".
***
Another thing that surprises me every day is that so many people call me asking me to fix an antenna that was installed by someone else....why aren't they getting the original person to fix their own work? My take on that is that the other installer is not big on the after sales service, or they simply aren't in the Antenna Installation business any more!
***
At Doctor Antenna we (I) install, guarantee and fix my own work and apparently other people's work as well!!! I'll even go as far as giving you a guarantee on my repairs of other people's work! If I am putting my company's reputation on the line to fix other's mistakes, heck, I"ll give you that guarantee and stand by my work.
***
In closing, Doctor Antenna will provide you with the best quality, insured, safe install your dollar can buy.
And don't forget about Doctor Antenna's other services. We have been safely removing old TV Antenna Towers from both residential and commercial properties for ten years. Those old, out of date satellites that litter almost everyone's house, the huge old black satellite dishes that you find in peoples back yards and on top of old sports bars, never to be used again are all removed by Doctor Antenna.
​​***
As I have said all along...."Tune Into the Logical Solution", let me be the next Doctor that makes a house call to your home.
Thank you again for your patronage to Doctor Antenna,