Levstein & Stern Plumbing Limited

Levstein & Stern Plumbing Limited

Reviews for Levstein & Stern Plumbing Limited

Josh from Toronto
Josh from Toronto

Many plumbing jobs over the years

These guys are fantastic. Steven has done a number of jobs for me and my family over the years and he is top notch. A few examples: Moving plumbing from one wall of the kitchen to another prior to a renovation, leaky valve replacement in garage, new sink/tap installation in bathroom, hooking up water line to fridge etc... All jobs were done very well at a reasonable price. Would not hesitate to call them again.

best plumbers ever

I cannot say enough good things about Levstein & Stern. I have had them out for three different issues, each one of which I thought was going to be a major crisis, and each one of which they dealt with in the simplest, most economical way. They charge a very reasonable labor rate, they do not mark up the cost of materials, they respond very quickly to messages, and everyone I've dealt with (Ari Levstein once, a guy named David once, and Stephen Stern and Andrew once for a multi-day job), is courteous, straightforward, and totally focused on getting the job done quickly and right. Obviously you never *want* to have plumbing problems, but these guys are so great that I actually look forward to working with them again when, inevitably, some new plumbing crisis arises.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Shower water was not producing hot water

Steve and Andrew fixed my shower quickly and efficiently. In addition, Steve and Andrew fixed my toilets. One toilet kept squealing the other toilet had water running on and off.

Adam
Adam

Kitchen leak, fixed in no time because of Steve

I simply cannot say enough positive things about Steve and his team. I called him with an emergency and he was able within hours to find some time to come straight over to my place and fix the issues. I had a backed up kitchen sink, and after snaking the drain he cleaned everything up and the issue was fixed.

Steve takes only the time he needs to fix the issue. Never did I feel he was taking longer than he needed. He was able to figure out the problem right away and was extremely nice and professional while he was doing it. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a plumber in the GTA.

Linda - Toronto
Linda - Toronto

Broken toilet handle and sump pump replacement

Levstein and Stern Plumbing are the best plumbers in Toronto, in my opinion. They provide high quality professional service for very reasonable prices, are quick to respond, reliable, honest, helpful, polite, and punctual. I recently needed two repairs: one was a new toilet flush handle to replace one that had broken, and the other was replacing a very old sump pump. Stephen Stern came this time for both repairs, and just like his partner Ari Levstein (who had done other plumbing work for me several years ago) Stephen completed the work quickly, efficiently, and at a very reasonable cost, and gave me some great advice on another project I was considering. I plan to have them back in the spring once the weather warms up to do several more jobs for me, and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Leesa in Toronto
Leesa in Toronto

Efficient service

With a plumbing emergency today I placed
a call to Levstein & Stern. Not only did they arrive within the time frame they promised, they were efficient and courteous. They even put booties on when entering my home. Thanks Stephen and Andrew :) highly recommended.

Cindy  in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto

Back up sump pump installation and a bunch of small fixes

Ari is amazing. I found out about the company from a friend of mine and have used them a few times now for small plumbing issues, consultation and the installation of a back up sump pump. Ari returns my texts very quickly and never over-sells me on anything. In fact, I have called a couple of times after reading about a possible fix and he has talked me out of it. He is very honest. Brian, who has come to do much of the work is also very professional. The work is always done quickly and effectively. Thanks!

Shan P in Toronto
Shan P in Toronto

Repaired 2 radiators

I called Ari this morning to let him know that my bathroom radiator wasn't working, and my son's bedroom radiator valve had a very slow leak. Ari was able to stop by within the hour, and resolved both issues within an hour. I was amazed at his responsiveness! He thoroughly explained what he did afterward. Great job Ari!

A Great Find

I haver to thank my daughter for referring this efficient and honest company to me. Not qualities you often find in business. They said they would come at 9 am and were there promptly. I was only getting a trickle of hot water from my sink faucet. They identified the problem immediately and in no nonsense fashion , repaired it in 17 minutes.

More about Levstein & Stern Plumbing Limited

"Don't Watch Your Money Go Down The Drain. " Call Ari Levstein or Stephen Stern, with over 35 years experience. Extremely fair and competitive rates. Let us be your neighbourhood plumber. No job is too small. Every job receives a professional and respectful attitude, as well as a high regard ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?