Levstein & Stern Plumbing Limited

Reviews for Levstein & Stern Plumbing Limited

Amy in Allenby
Amy in Allenby
1 review TORONTO, ON

leak under the bathroom sink

Ari was very helpful in being able to accomodate me the same day I phoned him. He stayed in touch throughout the day keeping me informed as to his timing. He showed up when he said he would and was able to locate and fix the problem in a short period of time. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for an honest and informed professional.

Stephen in York
Stephen in York
1 review TORONTO, ON

Replaced toilets, shower controls and fawcetts

Ari arrived as promised, completed all work efficiently and charged a very fair price. He is a very reliable individual. He followed up by contacting me to make sure that everything was perfectr - which it was.

Hi Stephen, thanks for the work. Working for you was a pleasure. You laid out exactly what you wanted, with the necessary fixtured, which made it easy for me to get the job done in a timely fashion. Your house is up to date! Look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Sam P in Toronto
Sam P in Toronto

Plumbing

I had Ari Levstein come to fix a simple diverter problem in my bathroom, and when he looked into the problem, realized that the whole shower had been plumbed wrong. He fixed the problem quickly and efficiently, (saving me from a potential water disaster), and even found me a cheaper solution that would fix the problem within my budget! My shower and tub now work perfectly. I would highly reccomend Levstein and Stern Plumbing, and have already suggested them to friends with plumbing issues.

Hi Sam, Thanks for the kind words. I am so glad you are happy with the work and more importantly that we figured out the previous owner of your unit had made a crucial installation mistake with the shower valve that had potential to cause great water damage to not only you unit, but the people beside and below you. Hopefully I can help you out again sometime. See you around.

ml in Richmond hill
ml in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Fix leak, installation of new sink

Called Ari since there was a leak in our toilet. He found not one but two minor leaks and fixed them. Called him again to install a new kitchen sink. He cleaned the area after removing the old sink and installed the new one without any problems. Best part - he cleaned up after himself - no mess for me.
I would highly recommend Ari since he is kind and courteous and reliable.

Thanks marilynn, happy to help. It looks great.

Andrew in Hillcrest Village
Andrew in Hillcrest Village

Various Plumbing

Levstein & Stern are number ONE in my books. Ari is reliable, on time, HONEST and always willing to go above and beyond. It’s hard to come across trustworthy tradesman and I recommend these guys to anyone. Most important, their work is impeccable as if it’s their own home.

Judi and Aron Kohn in Thornhill
Judi and Aron Kohn in Thornhill
2 reviews THORNHILL, ON

plumbing repairs and toilet installations

I have employed Ari of Levstein and Stern for a few plumbing repairs as well as the installation of new toilets. Ari was extremely professional, courteous and always on time. I was most impressed that after doing his work he would leave the space as clean as he found it. He fixed all the various items on our list, and did so quickly and efficiently. We would not hesitate to recommend this company to any of our friends or any of my real estate clients.

I'm glad you everything worked out to your liking. Thank you for putting us in your monthly newsletter and for passing on our name to you neighbors.

Roz Cohen in Thornhill
Roz Cohen in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

All plumbings installations in my home

Ari delivers consistently excellent service for all our plumbing needs. He is on time, reliable and knowledgable. He is clean and tidy while working and ccmpletes the job competently. With reasonable pricing as well, we highly recommend his professional expertise.

Hi Roz, it's always a pleasure working for you and having a nice chat. Thanks for the kind words and referalls.

David Rezmovitz in Toronto
David Rezmovitz in Toronto

Bathroom Reno,Kitchen Installation, Service Calls

Levstein and Stern Plumbing provide a professional plumbing service that is exceptional. They are diligent, punctual, and cost conscious problem solvers with a great for detail. L & S have helped me with all of my home projects and every single one has worked perefectly from day one. When in need call L & S, I gurantee you will agree with my review.

F Bay Smith in York
F Bay Smith in York
2 reviews York, ON

plumbing

We had a major leak from our toilet in our main powder room. We called Ari and he came over immediately, assessed the situation and did a temporary fix. Next day he came over with the correct parts and repaired the problem. Very accommodating and well priced. We have used him before with the same results. I highly recommend him.

Eric Nachman in York
Eric Nachman in York
1 review York, ON

Plumbing

Levstein & Stern continuously provided top of line work and service when we moved into our new home. They were able to accommodate our busy schedules and always followed up on their work. At no point did we feel pressured to make any decisions as Levstein & Stern explained every detail of the job that needed to be completed immediately as well as what could be addressed at a later date.

To summarize; fair prices, personable, top notch service, unparalleled expertise and an overall great experience.

I will and have already recommended Levstein & Stern to friends of mine and will continue to do so without hesitation.

More about Levstein & Stern Plumbing Limited

"Don't Watch Your Money Go Down The Drain. " Call Ari Levstein or Stephen Stern, with over 35 years experience. Extremely fair and competitive rates. Let us be your neighbourhood plumber. No job is too small. Every job receives a professional and respectful attitude, as well as a high regard ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?