The Re:Leaf Group

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times

Reviews for The Re:Leaf Group

Lucia in Markham
Lucia in Markham

So very happy-best arborist we have ever had

Andrew and his team did a fabulous job pruning and trimming our mature backyard trees. This job was long overdue, and we are so glad that we did not wait any longer and emailed Andrew for a quote. Andrew emailed back within the day, and with a few emails we agreed to a date. They arrived on the set date, and worked so hard on a scorching and humid day!! Tree by tree Andrew worked meticulously thinning and pruning, and several hours later, our trees are rejuvenated, airy, and tidy. The cleanup was amazing, and whole yard looks great! Andrew also helped us with some tree health issues regarding a couple of our trees so we are off tomorrow to buy the necessary treatments, and thankful that he took the time to look at what was needed in the yard going forward. Andrew also has a kind demeanour, which we could also see in the way he worked with his young crew of apprentice teens. We are glad we read the reviews on Homestars! We made a good decision to hire Re Leaf and we will be using this company for all arborist work for our property going forward. Thank you, Andrew!

Thank you so much for your feedback and recognizing that I am mentoring my team. They love hearing positive feedback like yours.

kay turkington from Markham
kay turkington from Markham

Tree removal

Andrew and his young team removed 2 trees from my back yard. I was very pleased with their work and their attitude, set by the good example from Andrew himself. From Andrew's on-site visit forward, everything went as scheduled. Andrew's advice and expertise ensured that the work was completed efficiently and in a timely manner. My yard was left clean and tidy upon completion of the job. The price was fair. I would work with him again should the need arise.
Thanks, Andrew and the rest of the Re:Leaf Group team!
Kathleen

Thank you for the review. The crew and I love hearing positive feedback and appreciate the photos.

Steve
Steve
10 reviews King City, ON

Tree Removal

I really liked The Re:Leaf Group from the start. Quote was simple to get and was very fair. Had the job done today. You can tell they were pros. Every branch landed exactly where they wanted and they cleaned up everything. Definitely will keep the company in my contact list for future work. Thanks for a job well done!

Thank you Steve for your feedback. We aim to completely satisfy our customers and the team is thrilled you are happy with their cleanup.

Large Tree Pruning

Large maple tree desperately need maintenance with large branches hanging over the house and pool. Andrew methodically cut through the mess carefully roping and lowering branches so as not to damage anything below. He is just one of those guys. I doubt his pulse got above 70 the entire time he was in the tree. He made it look easy and the tree looks great. The cleanup was thorough and the price was reasonable. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review. I appreciate your support and recognition that the work we do is more complex than it sometimes looks!

Frida
Frida

Tree & Stump Removals plus Pruning

We had 3 trees that had to be removed. One was a large Maple that had exposed surface roots. Andrew and his team did a fantastic job to remove all of them including the stumps plus grinding the exposed roots. You would never know they were ever there by looking at our backyard now. We also had him prune a few more trees and shrubs. Very professional and pleasant to work with. Overall we were very pleased and would highly recommend him. Thanks Andrew

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We appreciate your feedback and kind words.

Andrew

Nice Work: Tree trimming

Andrew and his team did a great job on the trimming and clean up after the job is done. I asked 5 companies for quote and he is only one that response within reasonable time frame and understand what need to be done. I will recommend Re:Leaf for sure.

Thank you for sharing a review. Your support helps our business to continue to grow.

Andrew

Judy from Ajax
Judy from Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Expert tree removal service

We have used ReLeaf before and that's the primary reason why I asked them to quote on the removal of 2 trees at the back of my yard that were quickly dying. Andrew and his team always take such special care when they are on my property. While cutting down a tree is obviously somewhat intrusive in respect of the noise, the clean up was so good you would hardly know that a crew was in my yard! I will be hiring Andrew again next year to take down another tree that is failing. He is now my go-to guy!

Thank you for the feedback and loyalty.

Trevor
Trevor

Norway Maple pruning etc

Great job by Andrew. Very happy with the results. Will definitely hire again and recommend to others. Quote for crown/canopy thinning to allow for more sunlight, cut branches back from house and neighbour's. Also cut back from house of a small linden tree. Great clean up of site with help of family. Andrew is professional, efficient and gets the job done fast. He checked if everything was done to my satisfaction and when I suggested two light additional cut backs, he was happy to do. Thanks Andrew!

Thank you for proving a review. It helps to grow our business and we love satisfying customers.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Stump Removal, Tree maintenance, Tree assessment, and tiding up overgrowth.

I first contacted Andrew to help with several jobs that I had wanted done for the last few years and he gave me a very reasonable quote. When he came to the house I added several job that I had forgotten in the original quote request. Andrew agreed to complete the extra work even though it was a last minute addition, he showed up on time, he cleaned and discarded all of the mess that was made, and even discarded a stump that we had already removed. I will be using Andrew again and highly recommend him.

Thanks you for the feedback.

Sherry in Toronto
Sherry in Toronto
1 review Sunderland, ON

Couldn’t be more pleased!

I hired Andrew to do various tree trimming and to remove two large limbs from a tree leaning on my shed. I could not be more pleased with how professional, efficient and kind he was. I would recommend him to everyone I know who needs work done on their trees. He left my property in better condition than he found it! Thanks so much Andrew.

Thank you for hiring me to prune your trees. I really enjoyed working for you, and I'm glad that you're happy with the service I provided.

More about The Re:Leaf Group

The Re-Leaf Group Services: Tree Pruning, Tree and Shrub Removal, Stump Removal, Insect/Disease Control, Hedge Trimming, Deep Root Fertilizing, Tree Planting, Cable and Bracing, 24/7 Storm Emergency clean up, Aborist Reports, Firewood, Emerald Ash borer diagnosis. EAB

___________________________________________
Andrew Evans H.L.T. is the owner and founder of ReLeaf Group and an International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Certified Arborist.

Andrew unearthed his passion for trees during his high school summer vacation job at a local nursery, where he was introduced to all the different trees, shrubs, annuals and perennials. His first experience with nature was a lasting one. After two summers at the nursery he was hired as an Ontario junior ranger with the Ministry of Natural Resources and was stationed in northern Ontario, tasked with maintaining canoe portage trails and tree planting.

After graduating from high school, he knew he wanted to pursue a career in the green industry. He spent the next three years studying at Humber College graduating with honors in arboriculture (the care of trees) and received an honours diploma in landscape horticulture. He was awarded the Board of Governors' Award, which honours the most accomplished student.

From Humber College, Andrew was immediately hired by the City of Toronto and over the next thirteen years he was involved in pruning, removal, planting, fertilizing and inspection of trees in city parks and streets. As part of an select group, he spent six of those years working under contract to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency where he was trained to inspect trees for infestation of the Asian Long Horned Beetle and the Emerald Ash Borer.

The ReLeaf Group was founded as a part-time business to provide tree care service to private home owners but his exceptional reputation soon grew his business into a full time venture.

Extensive credentials combined with expansive experience!

_____________________________________________
Andrew has earned the following certification and licenses:

International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certified Arborist ON-0300
Member of the ISA Ontario Chapter.
DZ drivers license
CPR first aid.
Arbormaster Training and Education:
Tree climbing 1,2
Chainsaw safety
Technical tree felling
Integrated risk assessment
Technical rigging
Emergency readiness and high angle rescue
E.V.S.A. Electrical Utility Safety Association training course