The Re:Leaf Group

Joan Snapp in North york
Joan Snapp in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Pruning my trees

Andrew Evans demonstrated a keen eye when applying his well honed arborist abilities in pruning my very large, very old maple trees.

His obvious professional talents coupled with his most personable demeanor supported by his hard working assistant resulted in a superb job and a most satisfied customer in myself.

Thanks Joan. The weather was perfect and I'm glad we were able to prune your trees.
Andrew, Rob, and Al.

Angela C in Markham
Angela C in Markham

Tree Pruning & Removal

Quick & efficient! Re:Leaf was recommended by our neighbor, and no doubt they did superb job.
With Andrew’s friendly team, professional advise and competitive pricing, that guarantees satisfaction. I would highly recommend them. Thanks Andrew!

Thanks for hiring us Angela. Enjoy the holiday season in your new house.

Andrew
Al

v m in North york
v m in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Tree pruning and planting hedges

Very satisfied, responsive, fast, efficient, follow up, and happy to answer questions and explain things. Would use them again without hesitation and probably will next year when I need more work done on my trees. It was evident that expertise is there.

Thanks Velma. The cedar hedge we planted will provide privacy in your garden. I will stop by in the spring time to make sure the cedars are still strong and healthy.

Andrew
Rob
Al

Sunir
Sunir

Removing bushes ordered by the city

The city ordered us to remove bushes obstructing the view of the road. We called the top four tree services on Homestars. Releaf was the only one to respond when they said they would. He took on the project immediately. Even as the project went over time he came a second day so it was done before we left for vacation it took six hours in total. Alan was awesome and a gentleman.

I'm glad I was able to help you. Enjoy your vacation.

Alan

Allen in Thornhill
Allen in Thornhill
2 reviews THORNHILL, ON

trim tree/plants

Very happy with the work that Re:Leaf did on trimming my trees and plants. Very professional and will continue using their services in the future. The cost was very competitive.

Thanks Allen. It was a pleasure working for you.

B in Markham
B in Markham

Tree Removal Hedge&Tree Pruning.

We have had the services ofAndrew and his team many times. Recently we needed more work doing hedges lowered tree removal & pruning once again we were given professional service at a reasonable price the work and cleaning up were excellent.
We would not hesitate to recommend The Re:Leaf Group to anyone and know it would be a job well done.
Thanks again
J&B Markham.

It was a pleasure. Thanks for hiring us. Andrew, Rob, and Al.

B. C.
B. C.
2 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Tree removal, pruning, new fence and gate

This company was recommended to me by a friend and I was so pleased with Andrew's services that I just recommended him (very highly) to my next door neighbour. .Andrew and team removed three 60-foot infected white ash trees from our backyard and recommended the best types of trees to replace them as well as a better placement. They did a spectacular job from start to finish. Andrew and team also replaced a fence and gate for us - we just asked him to make it look good and, again, a spectacular job. Much more than we expected or could have hoped for. He went the extra distance to really add some wow to our home's curb appeal. To summarize, VIP service at a very reasonable price. I've used several tree/landscaping services over the years, and Andrew's is the best by far. He'll be the only one I call from now on.

Thanks for hiring us. It's sad that we had to remove the Ash trees because of the Emerald Ash Borer, but I'm glad that we planted 3 new trees to replace them. I think you will be very happy with the fall colour of the Autumn Blaze Maple and the Ginkgo. I'm also happy with the way the fence and gate turned out. We enjoyed working for you. Thanks again.

D in Uxbridge
D in Uxbridge
1 review UXBRIDGE, ON

Tree Removal and stump grinding

I had Re:Leaf Group remove a large spruce tree and several large cedars. They were quick, efficient and very tidy. They are also reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them.

Thanks for hiring us. We look forward to working for you in the future. Shawn, Andrew, and Al.

Al Clunas in Markham
Al Clunas in Markham

tree, hedge and shrub trimming

Always excellent, caring service from Andrew for big and small jobs. Trimmed tall cedar hedge, topped and trimmed hedges, trees and shrubs, chipped and cleaned-up trimmings. Andrew is very trustworthy and competent.

Thanks for hiring us Al. It was a pleasure working for you.

More about The Re:Leaf Group

The Re-Leaf Group Services: Tree Pruning, Tree and Shrub Removal, Stump Removal, Insect/Disease Control, Hedge Trimming, Deep Root Fertilizing, Tree Planting, Cable and Bracing, 24/7 Storm Emergency clean up, Aborist Reports, Firewood, Emerald Ash borer diagnosis. EAB

___________________________________________
Andrew Evans H.L.T. is the owner and founder of ReLeaf Group and an International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Certified Arborist.

Andrew unearthed his passion for trees during his high school summer vacation job at a local nursery, where he was introduced to all the different trees, shrubs, annuals and perennials. His first experience with nature was a lasting one. After two summers at the nursery he was hired as an Ontario junior ranger with the Ministry of Natural Resources and was stationed in northern Ontario, tasked with maintaining canoe portage trails and tree planting.

After graduating from high school, he knew he wanted to pursue a career in the green industry. He spent the next three years studying at Humber College graduating with honors in arboriculture (the care of trees) and received an honours diploma in landscape horticulture. He was awarded the Board of Governors' Award, which honours the most accomplished student.

From Humber College, Andrew was immediately hired by the City of Toronto and over the next thirteen years he was involved in pruning, removal, planting, fertilizing and inspection of trees in city parks and streets. As part of an select group, he spent six of those years working under contract to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency where he was trained to inspect trees for infestation of the Asian Long Horned Beetle and the Emerald Ash Borer.

The ReLeaf Group was founded as a part-time business to provide tree care service to private home owners but his exceptional reputation soon grew his business into a full time venture.

Extensive credentials combined with expansive experience!

_____________________________________________
Andrew has earned the following certification and licenses:

International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certified Arborist ON-0300
Member of the ISA Ontario Chapter.
DZ drivers license
CPR first aid.
Arbormaster Training and Education:
Tree climbing 1,2
Chainsaw safety
Technical tree felling
Integrated risk assessment
Technical rigging
Emergency readiness and high angle rescue
E.V.S.A. Electrical Utility Safety Association training course