Aqua Dry Technologies

Joe in Stouffville
Joe in Stouffville
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Foundation Crack Repair

We had two foundation cracks. Only one was leaking, ofcourse it was the one that was repaired by the builder. The other one never leaked, but as a precaution my wife and I contacted Mark at AquaDry Technologies and he came and made the repairs to the leaking crack and other crack the proper way. This is the way it should have been done by the builder in the first place. Mark was extremely knowledgeable and professional. It didn't take to long and there was absolutely NO mess left behind. We are very happy with his work, and will definitely recommend him and Aquadry Technologies to anyone who has water leaking into their basement.

Hi Joe.
Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure working for you.
It's very sad to see companies put customer service at the bottom of their priority list. I remember when that was everything to all companies.
All the best to you and your family.
Mark

Anthony T
Anthony T
1 review WOODBRIDGE, ON

Leaking basement.

Mark from AquaDry was very honest and helpful.
The leaking basement was successful fix and and when
They were they cleaned up I was left with mess free.
I will recommend AquaDry any day.

Hey Anthony. Thanks for the review. All the best.

Reena in Brampton
Reena in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

Sealing crack in foundation (basement leak)

In a day when customer service is at an all time low, it was a pleasure to deal with Mark from AquaDry Technologies. He went above and beyond to make our experience with him professional and he is oh so courteous! On top of this great customer service came a 100% sealed crack, an excellent job! Mark was recommended to us and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone else in need.

Hi Reena!
Thanks for the great review. I'm very glad to hear that our message of quality work and great customer service is getting through to our clients.
All the best in 2012

Tasha C in Mississauga
Tasha C in Mississauga

Basement Renovation

While renovating our basement we came across a 36" crack in our foundation wall, and immediately became worried that it would throw off our budget for the reno. We were given the name and number for AquaDry Technologies, and within 48 hours, they were able to provide the estimate, and the following week complete the job and at an affordable cost. I would highly recommend AquaDry.

Hi Natasha. Hope the renovation is going well. Thanks for the review

sydney
sydney
3 reviews Thornhill, ON

waterproofing basement

Were punctual and reliable and went above and beyond what was promised.
They completed the work on time and were meticulous when it came to clean up
They stand behind their work with a first class guarantee

Thanks for the review. We are very happy that we resolved all the issues. All the best.

Mike Demarco - Markham
Mike Demarco - Markham

Fixed water leak in our foundation

We had a leak in our basement and Mark and his company did a great job of patching up the foundation with injections. They provide a 25 year warranty which was also a great selling point.

Happy to help. Thanks again for your business. Incase I forgot to mention it. Our 25 year warranty is also transferable.

mike demarco in Woodbridge
mike demarco in Woodbridge
1 review WOODBRIDGE, ON

35 foot water leak in garage wall

I Purchased my home in 1992 and from the first spring I noticed water leakage in the garage. Builder was called, they repaired on three seperate occassions but always leaked. I also had the repairs performed by other contractors at my expense and though the leak would temporarily stop problem persisted. In 2008 I noticed curb side advertisement and decided to contact Aquadry technologies. Mark and his partner attended my residence and provided a quote. At this point I had nothing to lose nothing the leak had persisted for 16 years. They arrived on the scheduled date, undertook the repairs with the mould injection and to date my garage remains leak free and more importantly dry. I have referred Aquadry to several of my friends and all have received excellent service and satisfaction. I higjly recommend the company and their procedure to repair water leaks.

Thanks Mike. We were very happy to solve the garage issue and appreciate all the referrals.

Milton, ontario
Milton, ontario
2 reviews MILTON, ON

Leaking basement

AquaDry Technologies is by far the best solution for a leaking basement! Mark is very professional and knowledgeable. The work he completed at our home was outstanding, very quick and clean and right on budget. Their warranty is excellent. Overall we had a very good experience and would highly recommend AquaDry Technologies !!!

Thank you for the great review.

mickeyrass
mickeyrass
2 reviews Pickering, ON

basement crack repair

Mark from Aquadry was incredibly informative, courteous and meticulous while fixing the crack repair in my basement. You got a strong sense that he prides himself in his work. If you need this kind of work done to your place look no further, this guy is your man.
Highly recommended.

I appreciate the review Mike. If you need anything please don't hesitate to call.
Mark

Paola Luchenski in Richmond hill
Paola Luchenski in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Leaky basement

We were in the process of replacing the flooring in our basement when we realized we had a serious mould problem in the walls and carpet. We had 2 substantial cracks in the wall that seemed to have been patched up by the previous owner. Mark at AquaDry Technologies did an amazing job at not only fixing the problem but explaining how and why AquaDry Technologies works. He was in and out in a few hours and we've never had a problem since. That was over 6 months ago and our basement is still bone dry. Thanks AquaDry Technologies!!!

Thanks for the great review Paola. Say hello to the family.

More about Aqua Dry Technologies

Waterproofing Contractor with over 20 years construction experience.
Specializing in poured concrete foundation crack/hole/joint repair.
No Digging Technology!
25 Year Transferable Warranty!
High Pressure Injection.
Do you have a wet basement?
Is your concrete cracked?
Is your foundation leaking?
Let the pros at AquaDry Technologies provide an immediate and cost effective solution to your poured concrete problems.
Free Estimates!
1-866-982-2282 or 647-242-5020.

Waterproofing
High grade polyurethane injection resin. A single component, hydrophobic product which is designed for sealing leaks through cracks, rock pockets and expansion joints in concrete structures. This resin and accelerator mixture reacts when it comes into contact with water and forms a micro cellular closed cell gasket with excellent adhesion and long-term flexibility. The cured hydrophobic compression gasket that is formed in the joint or crack remains stable and is highly resistant to degradation resulting from repeated freeze/thaw and wet/dry cycles. SAFE. Tested and classified by UL in accordance with Standard ANSI/NSF61 for contact with potable water. 100% solids and harmless to the environments. Also, no unpleasant odors.
-Free Written Estimates -Locate problem area if unknown or if area is finished. -Protect and prep area for repair. -Remove finished areas/obstructions to gain access to the problem. -Waterproofing crack/hole/joint through high pressure injection using high grade polyurethane. -Full clean up after job completion. -Provide 25 year transferable warranty certificate.
Repairs can be completed all year round and during any type of weather condition. *OUR REPAIR PROCESS DOES NOT WORK WITH BLOCK/STONE FOUNDATIONS. Only poured concrete foundations. Homes after 1968.
2006
Cash/Cheque/Visa/MasterCard.
25 Year Transferable Warranty.