Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc.

39 Snowdrifth Trail Brampton ON L6R 3K2

Tile and Grout Cleaning
Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc.

Best of 2013 winner 2 timesBest of 2013winner 2 times

Reviews for Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc.

Anna from Toronto
Anna from Toronto

Tile regrouting in bath/shower

I decided to go with Tigro because of the reviews I read on HomeStars. Ramior delivered! He regrouted the tiles in the tub/shower area which now look stunning! Highly recommend Ramiro, he will not disappoint!

John Dryden from Toronto
John Dryden from Toronto

Cleaning marble in bathroom

Ramiro certainly lived up to the high expectations I had given his excellent HomeStars reviews. He is professional, knowledgeable, detail orientated and very tidy. Great recommendations for maintenance as well. Highly recommended. John Toronto

P L from Toronto
P L from Toronto

Concrete floor sealing, grout cleaning

I'm delighted to add to Tigro's list of flawless reviews. Ramiro cleaned & sealed the grout on my tile floor as well as sealed & polished my concrete floor with utmost efficiency and care. Highly recommend his fantastic work.

Katrin from Oakville
Katrin from Oakville

Cleaning and Grout Restoration

Ramiro was very professional and took a lot of pride in his work. We had problems with our grout breaking and he knew what was required and fixed it. Our tiles look great after cleaning and regrouting. Also, I was impressed how clean the work site was left after the work was completed. I highly recommend Tigro Restoration Inc.

Stephanie & Adrian from Toronto
Stephanie & Adrian from Toronto
9 reviews Thornhill, ON

Grout Cleaning

There are not enough words we can say about Ramiro. We purchased an older home with tiles that had not been cleaned for many years. Ramiro arrived at our home promptly and ready to get the job done. We had a large family gathering the next day and everyone was amazed at how our tiles looked! I would refer Tigro Tile Grout Restoration to any of our family members and friends. Ramiro understands the grout business and gave us advice on how to maintain the tiles going forward. He takes pride in his work and will continue to grow his business by delivering on excellent customer service & satisfaction. Thanks again for making our tiles look new again!

John from Mississauga
John from Mississauga
3 reviews Milton, ON

Re-Grouting of Ensuite Shower Walls/Floor

Ramiro was amazing to deal with from start to finish and his workmanship is superb. Ramiro's craftsmanship, attention to detail and punctuality were top notch and his pricing is more than fair. Your home is left as neat as a pin when he's finished. Already booking Ramiro for another job at our new home...Highly recommended...10 Stars Plus...Thanks again Ramiro!

Paolo from Toronto
Paolo from Toronto

another job well done

After seeing what Ramiro did to my bathroom, I brought him back to clean my kitchen backsplash. Once again, Ramiro amazed me of how awesome the backsplash looks! Thanks Ramiro....Job well done! Customer for life!

J in Toronto
J in Toronto

Tile and grout cleaning and sealing

Ramiro did such a great job. The company I hired before made a mess of the seal and it was spotty and worn after a month. Ramiro was amazing and fixed their bad work, going above and beyond what I expected. The tiles are gleaming and sparkle now. I am very satisfied and would recommend his company to anyone wanting the job done right!

BB from Toronto
BB from Toronto

Bathroom Grout Cleaning Jun 2012

Ramiro provided excellent service - the bathroom looks like completely new one after grout, tile and bath cleaning and caulking change. Arrived on time, explained the cleaning process and also provided maintenance recommendations. He is definitely a professional who knows what he is doing. Would recommend his service to anyone looking to renew tiled surfaces.

Veronika Hovhannisyan in North york
Veronika Hovhannisyan in North york

Cleaning of the old tiles on the kitchen floor

I was very pleased with TIGRO TILE & GROUT RESTORATION. I bought the 10 years old condo and tiles of the kitchen floor had old grease stuck to the grout, and I couldn't completly clean tiles of the the hi-traffic area. I was in the search of a contractor to get all the tiles replaced, but my budjet was tight. Friend of mine recomended "Tigro" and sure enough it was a great solution. Ramiro was very efficient and accomodating,- condo have a restriction on the time when can be done any work in the units, plus my work schedule. It all turned out to be a great solution and pleasant experience!

More about Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc.

We specialize ONLY in cleaning grout, tile, and stone.
Services are:
* Countertops Installation
* Tile and Grout Restoration
* Tubs Reglazing
• Professional Tile & Grout Cleaning
• re color Grout, sealing, and grout repair
• stone & Grout Cleaning and Sealing
• Damaged Tile Repairs
• Tile Re-Grouting • Silicone Removal and Replacement
• Stone polishing
• Shower Glass Restoration
• Exterior Cleaning – Pools, Paths, Decks
We serve Toronto, Greater Toronto Area.
Our high-pressure system cuts through years of built-up grime even on a heavily soiled surface.
We do tile and grout cleaning in Mississauga as well
For Toronto tile and grout cleaning to Ajax, Pickering & Whitby floor cleaning, Richmond Hill, Vaughan & Thornhill floor and shower restorations and beyond.

Tile and Grout Cleaning
Floor cleaning , Tubs Re glazing floor restoration , renovation , stone restoration in the areas of Mississauga Toronto Richmond Hill Aurora Scarboro Bramptom Ajax Oakville Hamilton Caledon King city Etovicoke
Professional tile and grout cleaning. Important, not only because it protects and preserves your investment in the premium building materials in your home; it also helps maintain the healthfulness of your home. A professional tile and grout cleaning will remove the dirt and grime that has collected on your floors over time can restore a healthy shine to your tile and make it look like it did when it was first installed. While regular sweeping and mopping with regular household cleaners help keep excessive build-up at bay, it doesn't deliver the deep tile and grout cleaning that your floors really need. Professional tile and grout cleaning is just pennies compared to the cost of replacing tile. Immediately after the professional tile and grout cleaning is the best time to apply a long-lasting, clean tile and grout sealant to your floor. Regular, professional tile and grout cleaning can extend the life of your floors, saving you the hassle and headache of replacing your tile and grout. Clean floors make a better first impression when people enter your home or business, so tile and grout cleaning are worth it for aesthetics alone, but there are many other advantages. Clean floors always make a happy home get your floors looking great today.
Counter tops built and installation, Counter tops polishing Any kind of stone,Concrete, glass protection treatment and Tubs Re glazing
1989