Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc.

39 Snowdrifth Trail Brampton ON L6R 3K2
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc.

Best of 2013 winner 2 timesBest of 2013winner 2 times

Reviews for Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc.

Brad in Brampton
Brad in Brampton

Main Floor Grout and Ceramic Cleaning & Sealing

Ramiro was able to make our 12 year old, well travelled, ceramics look like new again. He took great pride in his work and final result. It has been a few days, we have not moved things back, choosing to admire the job a little longer. The entire transaction was hassle free, He came when he said. The only surprise was how good the tiles looked. He also gave us some tips to our newly renovated kitchen that could save a lot of trouble.

N & G in Scarborough
N & G in Scarborough
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

2 bathroom showers re-grouted

Ramiro did a fantastic job on our master bathroom shower, which had quite a bit of mold, and was generally looking really bad. Ramiro spent the whole day at my house, cleaning and restoring. The end result was beautiful. Both showers now look like new! Ramiro suggested I install a better bathroom fan, and a light in the shower, which will help to prevent mold and bacteria in the future. Thank you Ramiro for a such a professional job.

rfursova@gmail.com in Brampton
R. A.

Shower re-grout and ceramic floor cleaning

I could not believe my eyes!!!! Tiles and grout look like new now. It took Ramiro only one day and the job was done. Such a nice and clean job that I didn't need to clean-up anything after he left. I was sure that I have to renovate my entire shower and already was getting some quotes when I saw the Tigro Restoration add and wanted to try their services because renovation could cost me a fortune. I am so happy that my bathroom is new again.

Anthony in Etobicoke
Anthony in Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

Re-Grout of Tiles in Shower & Marble Walls/Flooring Cleaned & Polished

Fantastic results achieved after having Ramiro from Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc come out to my condo and provide an absolute 1st class service.
His manner, time and effort was brilliant and the final product of having my marble floors in the hallway, kitchen and bathrooms along with the shower enclosure done, looks and feels brand new again.
I would without doubt recommend Ramiro to anyone who has any sort of shower tile/marble cleaning requirements. This was my first marble/tile cleaning experience and i've been impressed immensely.

Bernice in Mississauga
Bernice in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

bathroom tile re grouting

Thank you very much for restoring our bathroom to it's original glory! Our bathroom tiles were in such bad shape before you came and in just a few hours you completely cleaned and re-grouted them beautifully. You were professional, efficient, hard-working and kind. If only every contractor was like you! We will recommend you to everyone we know.

Thank you again!

B.B. - Mississauga

Vitaliy in Guelph, ON
Vitaliy in Guelph, ON
7 reviews Guelph, ON

Cleaned showers, and re-grout tiles

Exceptional quality work. I was really surprised. Originally it looked like I need to put new tiles. I estimated putting new tiles, but that work was about $2000. Then Ramiro suggested to clean and re-grout. He came with his power machines, and cleaned, and put new grout on. And voila! Now I have brand new looking showers. I'm so happy I decided to try this option. It save me tons of money and time. Great work, great quality service, great prices. Recommend to everyone.

Cindy in Oakville
Cindy in Oakville
1 review OAKVILLE, ON

Tile & Grout Cleaning

PROFESSIONAL! IMMACULATE! UNBELIEVABLE RESULTS!
I can't begin to describe the amount of gratitude I have for the Grout Clinic and Ramiro! My tile's only solution was replacement; cleaning them didn't even seem like an option. But having used Ramiro's services previously on a different tile job, and being beyond satisfied, I knew I had to get his opinion on whether my current tile problem could be solved. Although he couldn't guarantee that there wouldn't be any permanent staining, he did assure me that it was possible to clean them with great results and that he would do all he could to minimize any staining due to the deplorable condition of the tiles. Ramiro not only cleaned them to BRAND NEW CONDITION but due to his having such high standards and settling for only the very best results, there were absolutely NO STAINS. The results are absolutely beyond belief! He saved me money not only by his more than reasonable rate for such extraordinary results, but by also saving me the cost of retiling which seemed the absolutely only solution. His work is nothing short of amazing!
Ramiro worked tirelessly all day and when finished, one would never have known any work equipment had ever even been in the house. He left the area completely cleaned as if he'd never visited.
I would VERY HIGHLY recommend Ramiro to anyone who has any sort of tile cleaning requirements. My first tile cleaning experience was having him clean hard, dried-on residue and grout (cement-like) from recently installed natural stone tiles. He cleaned it to the manner in which it should have been left after the "professional" installer left it in such pitifully "cleaned" condition.
Should anyone wish to see any of MY before and after pictures, I will be more than happy to shock you!
Cindy

WG Painting
WG Painting

Tile grout cleaning and repair

Ramiro just finished cleaning and resealing the tile grout in my bathroom and the results are amazing! My bathroom looks brand new! Ramiro arrived on time and performed the work quickly but thoroughly. I would highly recommend his services to others. It is like getting a brand new bathroom for a fraction of the cost!

More about Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc.

We specialize ONLY in cleaning grout, tile, and stone.
Services are:
* Countertops Installation
* Tile and Grout Restoration
* Tubs Reglazing
• Professional Tile & Grout Cleaning
• re color Grout, sealing, and grout repair
• stone & Grout Cleaning and Sealing
• Damaged Tile Repairs
• Tile Re-Grouting • Silicone Removal and Replacement
• Stone polishing
• Shower Glass Restoration
• Exterior Cleaning – Pools, Paths, Decks
We serve Toronto, Greater Toronto Area.
Our high-pressure system cuts through years of built-up grime even on a heavily soiled surface.
We do tile and grout cleaning in Mississauga as well
For Toronto tile and grout cleaning to Ajax, Pickering & Whitby floor cleaning, Richmond Hill, Vaughan & Thornhill floor and shower restorations and beyond.

Tile and Grout Cleaning
Floor cleaning , Tubs Re glazing floor restoration , renovation , stone restoration in the areas of Mississauga Toronto Richmond Hill Aurora Scarboro Bramptom Ajax Oakville Hamilton Caledon King city Etovicoke
Professional tile and grout cleaning. Important, not only because it protects and preserves your investment in the premium building materials in your home; it also helps maintain the healthfulness of your home. A professional tile and grout cleaning will remove the dirt and grime that has collected on your floors over time can restore a healthy shine to your tile and make it look like it did when it was first installed. While regular sweeping and mopping with regular household cleaners help keep excessive build-up at bay, it doesn't deliver the deep tile and grout cleaning that your floors really need. Professional tile and grout cleaning is just pennies compared to the cost of replacing tile. Immediately after the professional tile and grout cleaning is the best time to apply a long-lasting, clean tile and grout sealant to your floor. Regular, professional tile and grout cleaning can extend the life of your floors, saving you the hassle and headache of replacing your tile and grout. Clean floors make a better first impression when people enter your home or business, so tile and grout cleaning are worth it for aesthetics alone, but there are many other advantages. Clean floors always make a happy home get your floors looking great today.
Counter tops built and installation, Counter tops polishing Any kind of stone,Concrete, glass protection treatment and Tubs Re glazing
1989