Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc.

39 Snowdrifth Trail Brampton ON L6R 3K2

Tile and Grout Cleaning
Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc.

Best of 2013 winner 2 timesBest of 2013winner 2 times

Reviews for Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc.

Wallace
Wallace

Bathroom restoration

My bathroom needed a lot of work on cleaning and restoration of the grout work, regrouting and sealing. Ramiro was definitely the right man for the job. He did an amazing job of bringing the entire bathroom back to life, even though he was dealing with many difficult areas that had been neglected for too long. I couldnt describe adequately all that he did, except to say that the results are amazing. I highly recommend Ramiro and his company. Wallace.

Restored bathroom and kitchen counter.

The service provided by Ramiro was exceptional. He restored a bathroom which now looks new. He also repaired a cracked countertop. Ramiro adjusted his schedule around mine, was timely, and professional. The finished product far exceeds my expectations. I highly recommend Tigro.

Thank you very much for your review.

Joshua in Thornhill
Joshua in Thornhill

Clean and seal tiles and fill in cracked grout

Stop looking! This is your guy! Ramiro is a magician and all-around nice person. He brought our stone tiles back to life. They look better than they did when we moved in 11 years ago. See my before and after pics.

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto

Tile Re Grouting

alled this company and got a quote right away. He was able to come in two days. He re grouted our bathroom floor which was never done properly to begin with. He is a perfectionist and guarantees all of his work. I would highly recommend this company.

Donna
Donna

Bathroom Tiles & Grout Plus

Ramiro was responsive, reliable, and did a great job. In addition to doing our bathroom tiles / floor / grout / caulking he also cleaned up our kitchen counter seam by adding silicone caulking. It looks brand new again. The added bonus was the chrome polishing he did, including our shower head which was in bad shape. He also gave us some good tips on how to maintain it. I recommend Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration without hesitation!

Ciara
Ciara

Tile Cleaning, Grout Restoration

I found out about Tigro Tile and Grout Restoration in Homestars due to its high rating and good feedback from customers. I needed someone to restore the grout in our shower room because water was leaking through the cracks and goes to the ceiling in our kitchen.

My husband contacted Ramiro and sent pictures of the shower room. We were quoted with the price of 950. We agreed and Ramiro came at 10 am and took a look at our shower room. He explained to me what he was going to do and he started working. He cleaned the tiles and fixtures first. Around 1 pm, he showed me the shower room and everything was sparkling like new. He probably took his lunch break for only 15 mins and went back to work. He finished the job at 7:30 pm and when when he showed to us the finished product, we were so happy because the grout and silicone were neatly applied and the molds were gone. I barely recognized our shower room.

Not only did he do his job efficiently, Ramiro also answered all of my questions and taught me how to keep our shower room clean everyday. We are very pleased with Ramiro’s work and would surely contact him again for our other shower room.

Sandi from Richmond Hill
Sandi from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Tile cleaning

Romiro cleaned my textured bathroom tiles that were very difficult for me to ever get cleaned. They look like new! He also replaced moldy silicone and sealed all the grout in my shower. He shined the fixtures and even repaired the chipped marble. He didn't miss a thing! Thank you Romiro. We're very happy with the job you did. It's nice to be able to recommend a trades person with confidence!

Elena in Brampton
Elena in Brampton

Very pleased by shower grout restoration results

Leaky shower and mold issue got resolved by Ramiro.
Shower looks brand new, no need to replace it,
Great job, worthy every penny!
I highly recommend Ramiro and his team!

LizD in Mississauga
LizD in Mississauga

Shower clean and partial re-grout

Ramiro did and amazing job in our shower. When we purchased our house, the shower stall already had mold which continued to get worse over the years. After Ramiro was done with it, it looks brand new! Also, instead of upselling me to re-grout the entire shower, he suggested just re-grouting the floor and the bottom tiles. He is also an extremely hard worker and takes pride in his work - the cost was also reasonable compared to others. Thanks Ramiro for a job well done!

Grout Cleaning and Restoation

Romiro professionally cleaned the grout in our three bathrooms plus the glass shower stall and tile floor within this space. The bathrooms have a fresh new look and we were satisfied with the results.

We would recommend Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration to family, friends and associates who require this detailed workmanship.

More about Tigro Tile & Grout Restoration Inc.

We specialize ONLY in cleaning grout, tile, and stone.
Services are:
* Countertops Installation
* Tile and Grout Restoration
* Tubs Reglazing
• Professional Tile & Grout Cleaning
• re color Grout, sealing, and grout repair
• stone & Grout Cleaning and Sealing
• Damaged Tile Repairs
• Tile Re-Grouting • Silicone Removal and Replacement
• Stone polishing
• Shower Glass Restoration
• Exterior Cleaning – Pools, Paths, Decks
We serve Toronto, Greater Toronto Area.
Our high-pressure system cuts through years of built-up grime even on a heavily soiled surface.
We do tile and grout cleaning in Mississauga as well
For Toronto tile and grout cleaning to Ajax, Pickering & Whitby floor cleaning, Richmond Hill, Vaughan & Thornhill floor and shower restorations and beyond.

Tile and Grout Cleaning
Floor cleaning , Tubs Re glazing floor restoration , renovation , stone restoration in the areas of Mississauga Toronto Richmond Hill Aurora Scarboro Bramptom Ajax Oakville Hamilton Caledon King city Etovicoke
Professional tile and grout cleaning. Important, not only because it protects and preserves your investment in the premium building materials in your home; it also helps maintain the healthfulness of your home. A professional tile and grout cleaning will remove the dirt and grime that has collected on your floors over time can restore a healthy shine to your tile and make it look like it did when it was first installed. While regular sweeping and mopping with regular household cleaners help keep excessive build-up at bay, it doesn't deliver the deep tile and grout cleaning that your floors really need. Professional tile and grout cleaning is just pennies compared to the cost of replacing tile. Immediately after the professional tile and grout cleaning is the best time to apply a long-lasting, clean tile and grout sealant to your floor. Regular, professional tile and grout cleaning can extend the life of your floors, saving you the hassle and headache of replacing your tile and grout. Clean floors make a better first impression when people enter your home or business, so tile and grout cleaning are worth it for aesthetics alone, but there are many other advantages. Clean floors always make a happy home get your floors looking great today.
Counter tops built and installation, Counter tops polishing Any kind of stone,Concrete, glass protection treatment and Tubs Re glazing
1989