Rock Steady Interlocking

Reviews for Rock Steady Interlocking

Morgan in North Bay
Morgan in North Bay

Gorgeous Interlock Driveway & Backyard Patio

I cant say enough about Cordell & his crew. I hired them to complete an interlock driveway & patio project & some landscaping at my house and I am beyond thrilled with the results. From initial quote, to job completion was such a seamless process. Cordell & his crew are extremely friendly and very skilled. Attention to detail & dedication to their work is something they are experts at. They were always on time & on schedule and even went the extra mile to greet neighbors passing by and address any concerns that may have presented themselves. I cannot recommend Rocksteady enough and will continue to recommend this amazing company to all my family and friends. Thank you again!

Thank you so much Morgan. We appreciate the kinds words. We hope you enjoy your new outdoor living space. If you guys ever need anything. Give me a call and we will be more than happy to help.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Back yard interlock and grass

Cordell and crew turned my yard from weeds and mud to a beautiful patio and walkway. They also put together an adjoining grassy area using lots of topsoil and sod. All completed in little more than a week with great ideas for the design details that made it better than I had envisioned. Well done, their second contract with me just as good as the first.

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure. Give us a call anytime you need our service.

Karen Chan from Richmond Hill
Karen Chan from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway interlock, front steps/porch and flowerbed

Cordell and his team were fantastic! They were professional, polite, gave great advice, and came everyday to complete the job before the weather got cold. I highly recommend Cordell and his team for any landscaping, interlocking jobs. They will work with you to give you the best recommendation and provide you with a high quality work. Very happy!

Thank you for the kind words Karen. See you in the spring!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Intensive Driveway Repair

Cordell and his team were professional and efficient. They repaired our driveway perfectly. Would definitely recommend then.

Thank you David. It was a pleasure. You guys were awesome.

0 reviews King City, ON

Backyard Redesign

Cordell and his team were amazing from start to finish! Always punctual, super professional and very knowledgeable - true experts. Our backyard looks beautiful thanks to Rock Steady, and we can’t wait for them to transform our front yard next! Would 100% recommend!

Thank you Sal. We can't wait to come back. You guys are the best.

Interlock

The guys did an amazing job, we loved seeing them transform our dated front and back yard into something that we and The whole neighborhood loves. Thank You guys for all your hard work & making our vision come true.

Thank you for the kind words. We will be working down the street, in about a weeks time. So let us know if we can come back and give that wood oven a test run lol.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Driveway, Side Walkway, FrontYard, Backyard Paving

Cordell and his crew from Rocksteady Interlocking did an amazing job. We wanted a back yard where we could relax and also enjoy a clean garden. They did all the planning, were very efficient and friendly. I have already recommended them to my family and neighbours. We are super impressed with their work and thanks to them we can now really enjoy our home.

Thank you for the kind words. I hope you guys enjoy your backyard patio. It's going to be a great summer!

Adrian
Adrian
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interlocking

AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!!! Rock Steady made our front and backyard dream come true. No task is too big or too small for Rock Steady! From planning to execution, Cordell was very meticulous on the details every step of the way and helped us tremendously to select the best materials and design while balancing the overall project cost.

Cordell and his crew are very professional and trustworthy, providing daily status updates to ensure that the schedule and costs were on track and working through extreme heat on our extensive job. His unique ability to see through your vision and work with you on your curb appeal has also impressed our neighbours who are also interested in updating their properties!

I would highly recommend Rock Steady for any project!

Thanks guys! You guys are definitely in the top 3 for "job of the year". From my crew to you, thanks for everything. I wish you had more work for us to do. If you ever need anything else done around the house. Don't hesitate to call.

macelo in Toronto
macelo in Toronto
1 review King City, ON

Driveway/walkway Interlocking and flagstone porch

Cordell and his crew did a fantastic job. They take pride in their work and didn’t rush the job even though it took longer than anticipated.

They were meticulous and accommodating to suggestions and adjustments from the original statement of work that we agreed on.

They ensured that the job site was clean after each day and that neighbours had minimal disruption or impact.

I look forward to a backyard project next year.

Thank you Marcelo. We can't wait to be back in the spring.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Backyard transformation

Cordell and team did a great job. Responsive and hardworking throughout the whole project and the results look awesome.

Thank you. I appreciate the kind words.

More about Rock Steady Interlocking

If you are looking for polite and professional contractors, give me a call for a free estimate! We take pride in what we do, and always make sure the job is done right! All of our projects come with a one year warranty. And customer service, is always our number one priority.