Tree Service

Reviews for Tree Doctors

JohnB
JohnB

Good work

I called for a quote to cut down and stump grind our very large tree, they came to quote us same day, gave us a reasonable quote, and within the week did an amazing job cutting down the tree. They even had to take down part of our fence to bring in the stump grinder, and there was no trace of anything once they were done. Absolutely recommend them and would use them again!

Hi John,

We're glad to hear that. Rest assured that we will continue to deliver a quality service to all our clients.

Christine in Toronto
Christine in Toronto

Excellent tree pruning service

We needed some pruning for a large silver maple, some smaller trees and a cedar hedge. Adam gave a fair estimate and helpful advice for the pruning. Andrew & his team were punctual, tidy and did an excellent job pruning everything without making anything look 'hacked at'!
Thanks guys!

Hi Christine,

It was a pleasure working with you. Hoping to hear from you soon.
All the best!

Natasha in Toronto
Natasha in Toronto

Excellent Service

I would highly recommend the Tree Doctors. When I contacted for a quote, Miguel came by and discussed my needs. The next day, I received a quote. The quote was in-depth and included pictures of the work that was going to be completed.
When the crew came by, they were very professional and removed the stumps. Before, they left, they asked me to come out and review the work. I highly recommend this company for any tree services

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! We greatly appreciate it.

Tree trimming

Andrew & his team were very efficient & professional.
They did a great job trimming the trees & did a wonderful job cleat up my property & my neighbours property.
Their price was competitive with other companies.
I would definitely recommend tree doctor.
Thanks

Hi JK,
Thanks for the wonderful review! We appreciate your honesty and look forward to working with you in the future.

Jackie in Etobicoke
Jackie in Etobicoke

Fantastic Job - Great Attitude - Pride in their workmanship.

Arborist & coworker achieved the goal as requested - did exactly what was agreed upon - arriving w/ photos of tree limbs to be cut. Cleanup was thorough. Thank You - to the 2 young men - for arriving as scheduled and greeting me with a smile. Thank You Tree Doctors for keeping this task economical & affordable!

Hi Jackie,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! It was a pleasure working with you.

Trimming Manitoba Maple

Estimator Adam was very professional, quote showed up with all the details. There was a little glitch with scheduling, but got resolved. Team showed up and were dynamic. Dave, the Arborist, gave a course on sawing, climbing and rappelling down a tree and with great customer service. His helpers (sorry I forget their names) were very accommodating as well. I would highly recommend. Also, I received 3 quotes and they were more than competitive with the pricing.

Thank you for such kind words and we appreciate your patience regarding scheduling. I am glad you are happy with the services and with Dave's professional customer service. We are happy all went well! All the best and stay safe out there! :)

N.M.
N.M.

Tree Pruning

We needed a very large, old tree pruned that was impacting 3 properties. In December 2020, a friend of mine referred us to Tree Doctors and very grateful for this referral. Tree Doctors has more than delivered on services. Glen arrived on site before the holidays to examine the tree and a quote was provided in a very timely manner with a very clearly defined scope of work and options. Tree Doctors informed me of their schedule - which was also honoured. The job was completed mid-January 2021.

Sean and his team arrived within the scheduled window and they were simply amazing. As they neared completion, Sean asked to me to view the tree and see if there's any other trimming I'd like them to consider. The tree received a wonderful, much needed haircut. Pruned to perfection and beautifully shaped evenly all around. I 100% recommend Tree Doctors and would work with them again without hesitation. In fact, I'm already scanning the other services they provide.

Thank you for these kind words and they always keep us motivated to do our best on what we do. We are so glad you have chosen Tree Doctors for the project and the team is delighted to be of service to you! All the best and stay safe out there! :)

Pbh in Mississauga
Pbh in Mississauga

Two pine tree’s removed and memorial tree planted

We have two pines in our back yard. Our back fence neighbour planted a tree similar to a willow tree. It grew like a weed and caused cross contamination of our pines. They were diseased and dying. We called a few other companies before finding Tree doctors, got a run around from a few of them. My sister in law passed away very quickly due to cancer, she wanted a memorial ceremony and have her ashes spread. My wife and I could not her mother into her early eighties going through a forest. We contacted tree doctors explained the situation. They were amazing! Showed up as a professional crew, dropped both tree’s with zero damage to our nearby hot tub. Phase two is to come in and grind out the stumps. Phase three to plant our maple tree with alkaline soil to reduce ph from ashes. Great company I will strongly recommend.

On behalf of Tree Doctors, I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your sister-in-law. In these difficult times, I hope you are doing well with your family. We appreciate you trusting us for this project and somehow be of help. All the best and stay safe!

Gino in Guelph
Gino in Guelph

tree removal and trimming

We had a large tree removed (requiring a permit) and another large tree trimmed. Miguel and David and his crew have been great to work with through this whole process. We would highly recommend Tree Doctor to any of our friends and family and won't hesitate to call again the next time we need help with our trees.

Thank you for trusting Tree Doctors for this project! We appreciate your business and please don't hesitate to reach out to us in case you needed help with any tree care needs!All the best and stay safe! :)

Suban in Toronto
Suban in Toronto

Tree cutting

They did a very clean job of removing the unwanted branches without damaging any property. It was a difficult placement between my house and my neighbour’s but they did an awesome job. 10/10 would recommend.

Hi Suban, thank you for this review! It was indeed a challenging project but we are glad all is well, no damages and we are able to meet your expectation! Don't hesitate to contact is should you need tree care needs!

More about Tree Doctors

Tree Doctors is a tree service company located in Toronto. We offer a full range of tree care and removal services in Toronto, Mississauga and GTA.Our clients range from private individuals to large corporations and municipalities. Our services include Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Tree Pruning, Tree care, Tree Fertilization, Tree Injections, Stump grinding, Arborist Reports, Arborist Consulting, and Soil Aeoration

***

Our slogan is Tree Doctors- Arborists Who Care. We only hire licensed and experienced arborists who care about the work they do. Call us for a free estimate or consultation 416-201-8000