Tree Doctors

Reviews for Tree Doctors

Vicki in Toronto
Vicki in Toronto

So happy!

Everyone was amazing to work with. Very knowledgeable, friendly, polite and professional. Will be the first ones I call if additional work is needed and will absolutely recommend this company to friends and family.

Thank you for your kind words, Vicki! We do appreciate your wonderful feedback. It's people like you who always motivate us to exceed our customer's expectations. We are looking forward to doing more business with you in the future!

Stacy in Guelph
Stacy in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

The Ultimate Client Experience

Dealing with company and their team was such a pleasure. If only every experience could be as easy and satisfying. The came to my home on the day and time as scheduled and I was met with a professional and wonderful crew.

I would absolutely recommend their services hands down and i have actually bookmarked this company for future business. I would certainly look no further than this incredible organization.

Thank you to the whole team for taking care of everything as promised, in the manner in which you did.

Hi Stacy! We appreciate you giving us a perfect star and awesome feedback. It's people like you who inspire us to do well in our craft and walk the extra mile. We will look forward to doing business with you! Thank you!

Sandra in Brampton
Sandra in Brampton

Another great job Tree Dr’s!!!!

I am a repeat Tree Dr. customer. As always the crew that came were outstanding and hard working individuals. Great value for service. Very professional. Another happy customer tree drs!!!
Sandra
Etobicoke

Thank you Sandra for being an awesome repeat customer of Tree Doctors! You inspire us to do more in our services and to exceed expectations. We look forward to doing more business with you in the future!

Lidia in Toronto
Lidia in Toronto

Trim Maple Tree

I will definitely use Tree Doctors again. Fair price. Friendly crew. Cleaned up well.
We have a maple tree in the back yard with dead branches that needed a trim. They removed them and thinned it out to let more sun through.
Glen the arborist, was also very helpful and knowlegable.

Hi Lidia! On behalf us all of us at Tree Doctors, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our service! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Private User reviews Kleinburg, ON

Pruning our Honey locust tree

Thanks Treedoctors for a terrific first time experience! Such remarkable climbing and pruning by Vladimir and what a great clean up job by both he and Levi. Such a respectable, professional and caring team.
A big thanks to Mark Logtenburg who facilitated and monitored the work order ensuring our needs were met to satisfaction. You're the BEST Mark!

Hi! On behalf us all of us at Tree Doctors, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our service! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Branch trimming, removal of squirrel nest

Efficient and safely conducted service by friendly technicians, removed the debris, and left the surrounding area spotless upon completion. The price was VERY reasonable.

The only reason I gave a rating of 4 instead of a 5 was because of the long waiting time (ours was a small job and it has been a very stormy summer with lots of tree damage, so they were busy). Also, the office staff, while friendly, was very slow in returning promised phone calls (again, COVID has made everything difficult). Would not hesitate to use this service again, nor recommend it to friends.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Maple Removal

Recently worked with Tree doctors to have a large maple tree removed from my property in south mississauga. The crew that did the work was excellent. Fast, courteous, clean and professional. There was a scheduling problem that occurred due to some emergency work that needed to be done elsewhere as a result of a large storm but the management and administrative team did a great job to get things sorted and kept us on schedule. Great team, I’d go with them again!

Hi Michael! On behalf us all of us at Tree Doctors, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our service! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Joe C.
Joe C.

Tree Pruning

Glen and crew were awesome. They came on time, did great work, and best of all, cleaned up as agreed. Both myself and most importantly, my neighbours are very happy with their professionalism. I highly recommend them and will reach out to them again when needed.

Hi Joe! On behalf us all of us at Tree Doctors, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our service! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Trim Honey Locust tree

Work was done on my very challenging and large tree. The entire process was very professional from beginning to end. From Glen who gave me an excellent price and included pictures of what exactly would be done, to Michelle in the office who provided excellent customer service and the crew who worked tirelessly on my very large honey locust tree. Thank you and highly recommended

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

Great Service

I had a great experience with the work completed by the Tree Doctors. The quote, planning and prep, work and follow up was on time and professionally executed.

Frank

Hi Frank! On behalf us all of us at Tree Doctors, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our service! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

More about Tree Doctors

Tree Doctors is a tree service company located in Toronto. We offer a full range of tree care and removal services in Toronto, Mississauga and GTA.Our clients range from private individuals to large corporations and municipalities. Our services include Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Tree Pruning, Tree care, Tree Fertilization, Tree Injections, Stump grinding, Arborist Reports, Arborist Consulting, and Soil Aeoration

***

Our slogan is Tree Doctors- Arborists Who Care. We only hire licensed and experienced arborists who care about the work they do. Call us for a free estimate or consultation 416-201-8000