Tree Doctors

Ena from Old Toronto
Ena from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Manitoba Maple Removal

Our experience with Tree Doctors was very positive and we would recommend this company to our friends/relatives. As the other reviewer pointed out, our phone calls were not even answered by other tree removal companies since we started the project in June - high season in the that business. Tree Doctors estimator came out at the time that worked for us, spent time explaining the project details and provided us with the detailed breakdown of the cost via email. The office side of the company was extremely helpful as well, we needed to break up the estimate between two neighbouring properties and they were very helpful with that. All emails were answered and all calls were returned. Furthermore, the crew that came out was very professional, addressed all our concerns of which we had quite a few as one of these weed trees broke our telecom lines the year before. We enjoyed working with this company and will definitely call them back should we require any more tree services.

Nora Lfrom Old Toronto
Nora Lfrom Old Toronto

tree removal

Our family home in downtown Toronto is undergoing extensive renovation and repair. Before the walkways can be rebuilt and a new fence installed, we needed to remove an old elm tree from the back yard. Not knowing any arborists, I searched the internet for arborists and tree removal experts and found The Tree Doctors. They replied to my email query and returned an estimate within 2 days. (The other company did not even answer my emails or my phone call.) The Tree Doctor team was wonderful (both the office team and the outdoor team) . The tree removal team were fast, efficient and extremely respectful of our property. They answeted all my questions and they cut down our large elm tree (over 40 years old) in under 3 hours, chipped all the branches and wood, and left little evidence that they were there. I highly recommend The Tree Doctors for their excellent service and their very professional team.

Mary Sist from Etobicoke
Mary Sist from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Tree Removal

They Tree Doctor crew did a great job in removing our trees in the back yard, I was especially impressed with the level of clean-up...they were very friendly and made a job I dreaded doing..very doable.

MOU from Toronto
MOU from Toronto

About Tree Doctors

Last day I with my family used Tree Doctors for tree removal in my backyard. It was a large ash and we were afraid it will fall down during winter. I really liked their service. They did the work fast and professionally. Thanks, Jutan

Ashlee from Toronto
Ashlee from Toronto

Tree Removal

Recently I had a big limb from an old tree in my back yard break off and fall on my fence. Needless to say this caused costly damage and made me too worried to let my kids play in the backyard. Tree Doctors responded to my inquiries fast and understood that I felt this was something to be taken care of right away. I found the office staff pleasant to deal with and I was very impressed that the owner, Yuri, came out himself. The crew worked fast and safely and I was very happy with the work done. Thank you Tree Doctors for giving my kids and me my backyard back!

Carla from Toronto
Carla from Toronto

Tree removal

Tree Doctors provided me with an estimate very quickly and I was impressed with the fair price. I was concerned about possible damage ect. so their 5,000,000 coverage was very comforting and they happily provided insurance certificates when I asked. I'm happy to say that no insurance policy was needed and my concerns about damage were proved to be silly when their crew showed up and removed the tree from my backyard quickly, safely and professionally. The tree was over hanging my patio and my roof and my pool was near by but none of these were damaged. The guys were friendly and I will consider this company again for future tree services!

Susie Grondin in Toronto
Susie Grondin in Toronto

Tree trim

Initially very impressive as very professional, on time, taking pictures of work to be done. The rest is not good.

Wanted dead branches and branches touching houses to be trimmed. What we got was a vertical clear cutting! There was no consideration for the aesthetics of the trees.. Many dead branches were not touched. Also needed a wisteria to be cut and removed from other tress. Tree Doctos cut the wisteria in 2 places and called it done!

More like tree butchers to me....

Hi Susie,

Our sincere apology for what had happened. We definitely understand how important it is for you. The incident is being looked up and we will make sure that it will address accordingly to make sure that it will not happen again.

More about Tree Doctors

Tree Doctors is a tree service company located in Toronto. We offer a full range of tree care and removal services in Toronto, Mississauga and GTA.Our clients range from private individuals to large corporations and municipalities. Our services include Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Tree Pruning, Tree care, Tree Fertilization, Tree Injections, Stump grinding, Arborist Reports, Arborist Consulting, and Soil Aeoration

***

Our slogan is Tree Doctors- Arborists Who Care. We only hire licensed and experienced arborists who care about the work they do. Call us for a free estimate or consultation 416-201-8000