Silver Lining Handywork

Best of 2020 winner 3 timesBest of 2020winner 3 times

Reviews for Silver Lining Handywork

3 reviews Whitby, ON

General Bathroom Renovation

I have always used Ricardo's services as a Handyman. He is well-regarded for his quality work, attention to detail, and being meticulous with the work. Recently, I used his services to do some work in the bathrooms, caulking, and to install tire racks, bike hangers, etc. in the garage. Very satisfied with his work and would enthusiastically recommend him not just for the quality of his work but also very reasonable prices. I will continue to use Ricardo for other handyman work in the future and have recommended him highly to my friends.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Silver Lining Handywork is a great company to rely on for any work

I have many bitter experiences from many companies in regards of our household repair and renovation works. As such, I was not able to understand the nature of services, performances, and reliability of Silver Lining Handywork at the beginning of the work in our home in Ajax. But soon I understood that it was great team and exceptionally reliable; and their workmanship is also particularly good. They listen and care about the problems; and their pricing is also good. I would recommend anyone to assign Silver Lining Handywork for any work to have done nicely and worry free. Thanks to Silver Lining Handywork Team.

Thank you kindly for this detailed review. We are so happy to have been able to help you with your projects. We look forward to working together again soon. Take care.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

General Repairs

Very professional, punctual and communication was great. Workmanship was perfect. Highly recommend and will have them back.

We really appreciate you taking the time to provide this review. Stay safe and all the best. We look forward to working together again soon.

Thula Led from Toronto
Thula Led from Toronto

Highly Recommend!

My friend recommended Ricardo based on her experience. I am very happy as he was able to fix several issues around the house efficiently and thoroughly. Company’s communication was also very prompt and clear. Thank you very much for your service!

Hi Thula, thank you for taking the time to review our company. We were happy to have been able to help with your list of jobs. We look forward to working together again in the near future. Stay safe. All the best.

dhcooney in WHITBY
dhcooney in WHITBY
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Interior job, hanging mirrors, pictures, cabinets

Great Job, Ricardo is a super nice guy and very professional. We just moved to our house in Whitby and because of my husbands disability I needed a handyman to help me out and I called the right company. Make the call you won’t be disappointed. We will definitely highly recommend him and have him back shortly.

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are happy to have been able to help. We look forward to working together again soon. Best wishes.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Fans are now up and running

Ricardo was on time and did a great job, we will definitely use him again also a nice guy. Thanks for the great service 5 stars!!! RICARDO Installed two ceiling fans.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We look forward to working together again soon. All the best. Stay safe.

Gordon in Markham
Gordon in Markham

Installation of Bifolding door/Key less entry lock

Silver Lining is a great company, Ricardo was very friendly and did a great job installing our bifolding door, laundry tub and front door lock. I highly recommend Silver Lining Handy work. Very reasonable pricing and available when needed.

Hi Gordon, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We look forward to working together again soon. All the best.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Odd jobs around house!

Ricardo is amazing. I did not know what to expect when Ricardo showed up but I was greeted by a courteous, respectable, knowledgable professional, who used up all the items (from a box by my supplier) that were accessories to the screen door previously installed improperly by a subcontractor when just the outer door handles were broken. He did a fabulous job and quickly finished up with extra things I asked him to do that I didn't want to leave my partner to have to worry about. I have already referred him to two of my friends.

Thank you kindly for this raving review. We are so happy to have been able to help with your projects and thank you for referring us to your friends. We look forward to working together again soon. Best wishes.

L. Ruscitti in Pickering
L. Ruscitti in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Plumbing repairs

Excellent service! Ricardo's company responded promptly to my call for plumbing repairs to two bathrooms. He came first to assess the work required, and then returned the next day with the necessary parts. Work was done efficiently and quickly, for a competitive price. He was very knowledgeable, and I was extremely pleased with the results. Ricardo is a personable, professional serviceman whom I would highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to write us this raving review. We look forward to working together again soon! All the best.

3 reviews Whitby, ON

Absolutely the Best Handyman in Whitby

Used Ricardo's services for various handyman work at home recently e.g. reducing size of garage shelves, changing vanity sink, etc. . He is very meticulous, cost-effective, reliable, and provides affordable superior services. Very pleased with the high quality of his work. Will be having more work done by Ricardo in the near future.

Hi Paul,
Thank you for taking the time to write us this raving review. We are happy to help anytime. Take care and we look forward to working together again soon.

More about Silver Lining Handywork

Silver Lining Handywork was founded by Ricardo and Claudia Almeida in 2011.

Ricardo has over a decade of experience in the construction industry. Claudia has extensive experience in customer service and working in office environments.

We are a family-owned, business located in Whitby, ON, Canada. We mainly provide services in our home community of Durham Region.

Our company is dedicated to serving all your handywork needs. We offer experienced, diligent, reliable, efficient, and professional help with your renovation, small project, or "to do" list.

Silver Lining Handywork is a verified company on the Homestars website. We are proud to boast that we won the Homestars "Best of Award" in 2013 and 2014. Feel free to visit our profile on Homestars to read our customer reviews. You can also like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram .

Silver Lining Handywork is also an eco-friendly company. We strive to be paperless whenever possible. We provide our customers with written electronic estimates and invoices.

Silver Lining Handywork is your handyman company. We look forward to working with you soon.

Handyman Services and Tile & Stone Contractors
Silver Lining Handywork provides the following services: • Backsplash, Tiling, Grouting • Replacing outlets/switches, lights • Toilet and Sink plumbing, Caulking • Hanging pictures, mirrors, fixtures, blinds • Building/Repairing decks, gates • Painting, Staining, Sanding • Drywall repair Free Estimates: call 905-556-0533 or email us directly at silverlininghandywork@gmail.com to set up a free estimate
Kitchens: *Replace sinks, faucets, range hoods, dish washers, light fixtures *Paint walls, doors, trimmings and baseboards *Tile and grout floors and backsplashes *Caulk around sinks Bathrooms: *Replace sinks, toilets, faucets, and shower heads *Install shower curtain rods, towel rods, and toilet paper holders *Paint walls, doors, trimmings and baseboards *Change fans, and light fixtures *Hang pictures, mirrors, and towel hooks *Tile and grout floors and walls *Caulk around sinks, tubs, and showers Bedrooms: *Paint trimmings, doors, walls and baseboards *Remodel closet (put up rods and shelving) *Change light fixtures *Hang pictures and mirrors Living Rooms/Family Rooms/Dining Rooms: *Paint walls, doors, trimmings and baseboards *Change light fixtures *Hang pictures and mirrors Basements/Laundry Rooms: *Paint walls, doors, trimmings and baseboards *Install cabinets and counter tops *Replace laundry tubs Outdoors *Deck building and repair *Gate building and repair Free Estimates: call 905-556-0533 or email us directly at silverlininghandywork@gmail.com to set up a free estimate
2011