Affordable Woodworking Inc.

Facebook
Cabinetry & Millwork
Affordable Woodworking Inc.

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Affordable Woodworking Inc.

T Nowotny
T Nowotny
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Kitchen Cabinet MAKEOVER

After 30 years, I upgraded my kitchen with some clear ideas in mind. After approaching a big box, my contractor suggested Richard and WOW did he come to the plate!! He had exactly what I had envisioned and his quality workmanship brought my kitchen to life. I am beyond words on how happy I am with his work and the beautiful cabinets he crafted for me. If it's custom cabinets you're after, Richard at Affordable Woodworking Inc. is the "guy."

Hi Tanya,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on HomeStars.
I really appreciate it.
Sincerely,

Gil Tani in Markham
Gil Tani in Markham

Store Displays

We use Affordable Woodworking for all our projects big & small. Richard is amazing, his work is high quality, he's dependable and always on time. It's a pleasure to work with him and highly recommend him.

Thank you for finding time to write a review.

garin.jeffers in North Vancouver
garin.jeffers in North Vancouver

Fireplace Built In

Several years ago, I used Affordable Woodworking for cabinetry for a primary ensuite. I was extremely pleased by the quality and durable of the cabinets and when I decided to install built ins around my fireplace, I reached out to Richard. The quality, durable and price made it an easy decision. The built ins has transformed my family room. I would not hesitate to reach out to Richard again when it comes time to renovate the kitchen. Thanks.

Thank you for your review!

Leanne in Thornhill
Leanne in Thornhill

Outstanding kitchen renovation

We used Affordable Woodworking to build kitchen cabinets and custom cabinets for family room. Richard was the ultimate professional, we did not use a designer and he was with us every step of the way making recommendations and suggestions to make our kitchen functional. It is rare to find someone who is so passionate, committed and proud of his work. I would highly recommend using Affordable woodworking and would so so again if needed. Thank you so for creating beautiful, well made cabinets.

Thank you Leanne for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Kitchen and Laundry Room Cabinets Installed

We needed more countertop and cabinet space in our small kitchen. The refrigerator was moved, and that left an open space next to our cabinets and countertop. This was a smaller job that most companies would not bother to do. However, Richard of Affordable Woodworking was willing and able to take on this job, and almost perfectly matched the colours of our existing kitchen cabinets while he kept the styles identical. Richard and his partner were able to install beautiful cabinets that were better quality than the ones we already had. We also had four white cabinets installed in our Laundry Room. The shelves and drawers of all the cabinets were solid, and the doors were beautiful and quiet-closing. Richard was a man true to his word in every way, was remarkably humble and kind, and his work was outstanding. We could not have been happier with the work that he did.

Thank you very much for your review.

Stage back drop

Richard beautifully realized our vision for a stage backdrop. Turn around was good. Thank you!

Thank you for your review!
It was great working with you.

Happy customer in North York.
Happy customer in North York.

Vanity

Excellent installation in a very complicated location. Delivered as promised. Simple, yet beautiful vanity.
His shop was clean and uncluttered. Richard took the time to explain the options and listened to our requests.
Richard was respectful, made sure no damage done to our hardwood flooring during the installation. Floor was cleaned after he finished.
Would highly recommend.

Hello,
Thank you for the kind words.

JD Toronto
JD Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Richard came highly recommended and did not disappoint. I have a busy schedule and had little time to provide specific instructions. My wish were to maximize storage, be functional including having elegant and simple look.
I love my kitchen cabinets!

Thank you Richard, you gave me everything I wanted plus more.

Thank you for a review.I really appreciate it.
Kind regards,

Ebrahim B in Mississauga
Ebrahim B in Mississauga

Bathroom Vanity

My contractor recommended Affordable Woodworking for a bathroom renovation and the product was excellent. 126' vanity that looks custom built. The quality was far superior to comparables at a much better price. Solid wood doors, plywood drawers, dovetail corners. Richard was excellent to deal with. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for finding the time to write a review.
Your daughters will enjoy.
Kind regards,

Vincent Lau
Vincent Lau

Custom Art/Work Table

Richard and Affordable Woodworking helped us build a custom art/work table for our basement. He was amazing to work with, took the time to understand what we need, make good recommendations on materials and details and ended up delivering and installing the table earlier than he estimated. We're extremely satisfied with the end project - the pricing was very reasonable, and the quality and table turned out better than we hoped!

Thank you Vincent finding the time to write a review.
I really appreciate it.
Sincerely-Richard.

More about Affordable Woodworking Inc.

As A Promotion, Affordable Woodworking Inc. is Offering An Additional
30% Off for Ready to Assemble Kitchen and Vanity Cabinets!! Please Check Our Website At www.affordablewoodworking.com

New Product On The Market!
Modular Quality Kitchen And Vanity Cabinets Made From 3/4 Plywood. The
Same Finish Inside And Outside. 6 Colours And 5 Styles To Choose From.
Dovetail Drawers Made From Solid Maple, Doors Made From Solid Maple And
Soft Closing Hardware. Cabinets Come Unassembled. Ready For Pickup In 7-10
Days. Price Is Already Low.
An Authorized Dealer, Affordable Woodworking Inc. specializes in custom-made cabinetry in residential and commercial sector. Find us on our Facebook page!

Services include: