Keen On Green Disposal And Recycling

Reviews for Keen On Green Disposal And Recycling

Dan from Vancouver
Dan from Vancouver

Waste Removal

Keen on Green is the removal service for the hotel where I work and they take everything from old mattresses to air conditioning units. They are super and we are really quite pleased with them. Their prices are fair, consistent and competitive.

C. Tam from Coquitlam
C. Tam from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Carport Junk Clean Out

Assisted Review

The biggest problem I had in cleaning out our carport was finding an affordable solution. Before Keen on Green, I was looking at close to $400 to clean out all our junk. Keen on Green did it for half the price, and they were fast. They cleaned out my carport, and we're also able to take away extra stuff I didn't think would be possible, in only 20 min. They charge by volume, not weight, which keeps prices totally affordable. I would definitely use them again, as well as recommend them to everyone I know!

Brian Newman from Port Coquitlam
Brian Newman from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Disposing old wooden child's play area

Assisted Review

1 We needed to dispose the remains of a child's play area.

2.All the materials were removed and the area swept clean.

3. Keen on Green arrived at the prearranged time, and removed the material
quickly. Left the area clean.

Carol Faria from Vancouver
Carol Faria from Vancouver

Furniture removal Vancouver

Assisted Review

After the wonderful service today provided by the two delightful young men from Keen on Green I can only echo the praise in the comments from other satisfied customers. Professional, friendly, very courteous. Worked efficiently and despite having to negotiate tight spaces when removing furniture were careful to do no damage to any walls. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Thank you kindly for the great review! Our staff had a wonderful time working with you. We were able to donate your dresser and TV stand to Union Gospel. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

John Fuller  from Vancouver
John Fuller from Vancouver

Couch removal in Vancouver

Assisted Review

I needed to clear some space in a hurry but didn’t want to just throw my couch away – it was still in good enough condition to make someone else happy. A phone call to Keen on Green brought two charming young men to my apartment who were a pleasure to talk to, and in a matter of minutes my problem was solved. I would definitely recommend Keen on Green, who were even able to send me verifiable details of their attempts to donate my couch and how it was eventually broken up for partial recycling.
John Fuller
Vancouver

Thank you John. You had a wonderful couch, it was definitely worth the try.

Fresh Slice Pizza  from Vancouver
Fresh Slice Pizza from Vancouver

Construction garbage disposal

Assisted Review

I used them for the first time over 4 years ago during the construction of my store. Their pricing and service was so good that I use them for my residential needs as well. I highly recommend them!!! Six Stars if I could

Chinh Nguyen from Burnaby
Chinh Nguyen from Burnaby

Furniture removal in Burnaby

Assisted Review

I love supporting businesses that are environmentally conscious! Not only are they kind on the environment, they are kind on my wallet too! Keep up the good work boys. Will definitely use you again.

Creative At Home Inc. from Burnaby
Creative At Home Inc. from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Wood waste and pallets Burnaby Removal

Assisted Review

1. What problems were you facing prior to hiring KOG Disposal?

The company we used to use, they did not have pick up program and were not as efficient as Keen on Green. So we had to pay extra for the delivery. Plus their recycling fee was way higher than Keen On Disposal. They would even show up right after my phone call.

2. Results that you see after using our service?

Our yard is a lot cleaner than it used to be. So that we can use all those extra space for something else.

3. Your experience working with us.

I’m enjoying their quick, professional and friendly service whenever I work with them and booking with them is extremely easy. I use their service often and I would highly recommend them. Thanks Wilson.

Jamie Haddad from Vancouver
Jamie Haddad from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Full House Renovation Junk Removal Clean Up

Keen on Green are great!

Did a full house renovation, called on the service multiple times and was happy after every visit. Prompt efficient service, rain or shine.

Would recommend to anyone looking for service.

Graham Mitchell from Vancouver
Graham Mitchell from Vancouver

Junk removal

We used Keen on Green a couple of months ago to dispose of an old mattress. They were extremely prompt (came over in about an hour) and friendly. We had found another company that supposedly did it for less, but they never answered their phones or called us back, so...

Thank you Graham!
You can always count on our Vancouver junk removal team.

More about Keen On Green Disposal And Recycling

We local junk removal service in Vancouver that provide fast and convenient, environmental friendly service. We will gladly take care of the things you no longer care about! Let us help you not dispose of, but find a suitable placing for your things. Through donation and efficient recycling your business with us will help others in need. We haul everything from house-hold garbage to construction waste. We also provide bin rental.
Full Service Junk Removal
Bin Rental Service
We are specialized in house clean-out, renovation clean-up, furniture removal, estate clean out and more....