Gta Landscaping

Andrew B in Richmond Hill
Andrew B in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Landscaping and Flowerbed arrangements

I was very pleased with the service that I had received. I was very particular about how I wanted my front yard to look and GTA Landscaping did an excellent work. The owner, Vlad took the time to understand what I was trying to get done. He was very friendly and a real professional at what he does. Thanks Guys

anastasiya High park
anastasiya High park
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

front yard landscaping

I found GTA Landscaping through out my friend referral. I called to the GTA Landscaping next day. The next day Mark came to my house from GTA Landscaping. Mark from GTA Landscaping gave me a good estimate and i was very happy with the reasonable price. They cleaned and changed completely my front yard. I was very satisfied with their work and would definetly recommend them for any occassion.

Eugenia in Lawrence Manor
Eugenia in Lawrence Manor
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Driveway & side walkways - Interlocking stone

We have a huge driveway (fits 6 cars) and the decision to use interlocking stone for the whole driveway wasn’t easy – we were scared of the potential cost and the amount of work involved.

But Vlad (GTA Landscaping) and his team made this experience great and enjoyable - they are an amazing team to deal with! They did an absolutely outstanding job (we received many compliments from our neighbours), were highly professional and gave us very good pricing (not only their pricing was very reasonable, they even showed us ways to save money - on material and labor!)

My husband and I are very pleased with the outcome of the job - we will definitely recommend GTA Landscaping to our friends, acquaintances and neighbours. And should we have any other landscaping or stonework need, we will definitely hire them again!

Daria Toronto
Daria Toronto
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Front Lawn

The service that GTA landscaping provided for my husband and I was very timely and detail oriented. This was our first house together so we were very picking in terms of what we wanted and they met our needs, and at a fair price. We were over all surprised and delighted at the job.

russell in Richmond hill
russell in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front yard work

We got an estimate from one of the sales man from GTA Landscaping and were presatisfied. Service was done on time and stuff who was working did a clean job.

Irina Thornhill Woods
Irina Thornhill Woods
6 reviews THORNHILL, ON

backyard and front yard landscaping

We tend not to use companies without reviews or recommendations. My friend recommended me Silverstone. Even though they were very busy during the renovation season they managed to fit me in their schedule and we did not regret. They did everything on time, according to the work schedule and the budget. They had lots of high quality design and budget suggestions and never pushed us into expensive options. We're planning to use them again for annual backyard and front yard maintenance. If you need to see the backyard and/or front yard they did for us just ask them to see ours.

Masha Toronto
Masha Toronto

landscaping

After looking at the workmanship of a number of landscaping companies, we chose Silverstone. We were not disappointed! The workmanship was excellent - employees cooperative - cost was more than competitive when compared to other suppliers. We highly recommend Silverstone to anyone.
Thank you Vlad for an amazing piece of work!

More about Gta Landscaping

We Design, Construct and Maintain outdoor spaces that leave you breathless.

We are Ontario's leading landscaping and construction company, based in Toronto. We pride ourselves in providing professional, accurate and friendly service. We always assure 100% satisfaction to every customer, with quality work that lasts - for years and years of enjoyment.

We will help you with individual design ideas, materials, location recommendations & anything else needed, to get your landscaping project started.

All work is performed in an ethical and patient - yet timely - manner. And the quality is proudly guaranteed for up to 5 years.

landscaping toronto, interlocking, flagstone, stone, steps, property maintenance, sod, grass, trees, driveway, back yard, patio, walkway, driveway, wall, retaining walls, planting, design, soil, preparation, grading, install, build, maintenance, residential, commercial, industrial, stone veneer, stacked stone, architectural stone, thin stone, stone cladding, stone manufacturing, masonry, cement, concrete, natural, stonelink, unilock, commercial property maintenance, grounds maintenance, snow removal, swimming pool, landscape design

Interlocking Stone, Landscape Contractors & Designers, Decks, and Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
we manufacture stone locally in toronto. best prices, quality and selection architectural stone, stone veneer, thin stone
landscaping toronto, interlocking, flagstone, paving, stone, steps, sod, Swimming pools, Water fall, Fountain, Water features, Ponds, Hot tubs, Jacuzzi, grass, trees, driveway, back yard, patio, walkway, driveway, wall, retaining walls, planting, design, soil, preparation, grading, install, build, maintenance, residential, commercial, industrial, stone veneer, stacked stone, architectural stone, thin stone, stone cladding, stone manufacturing, commercial grounds maintenance, snow removal, salting
Unilock, Techo Bloc, Banas stone, Best Way Stone, Hanson, Permacon, Stone link
all styles
landscaping toronto, interlocking, flagstone, stone, steps, sod, grass, trees, driveway, back yard, patio, walkway, driveway, wall, retaining walls, planting, design, soil, preparation, grading, install, build, maintenance, residential, commercial, industrial, stone veneer, stacked stone, architechtural stone, thin stone, stone cladding, stone manufacturing, concrete, grading, snow removal, grounds maintenance
2010