4548 Dufferin Street Toronto ON M3H 5R9

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Homeland Garage Doors Ltd.

Ali
Ali
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Garage Door Repair

I had a service man named Pavel who came to fix my garage door. He was really great. He was professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the job. He was thorough in explaining what needed to be fixed and the reasoning for it. I was very satisfied with the job that was done and would not hesitate reaching out to this company again. Job well done Pavel! Thank you again.

Thank you Ali for the kind words! It has been our pleasure!

Manish_3 in Toronto
Manish_3 in Toronto

Garage Door Repair

I had an excellent service experience with Pavel. He immediately identified the issue with my garage door and also showed me a number screws that were missing that could have ultimately resulted in a bigger issue with the door itself. He was also able to fix my second opener that died on me last year, and took the time to tighten all the screws and lube all the rollers. Overall Very happy with my experience and I would definitely recommend him!

Thank you Manish for the kind words!
We appreciate your business!

Door off of rails repair

Dor did an excellent and professional job. My heavy garage door was off the rails and he was able to get it back and working. Saved me a lot of money too

Kroum in Kitchener
Kroum in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Garage door spring repair

Yesterday my garage door spring broke and to my surprise I was able to book an appointment the same day. The technician that did the repair was very knowledgeable, courteous and professional.

Thank you Kroum for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Pavel is the very BEST!!

Pavel is an amazing kind hearted very thorough honest professional. He takes the time to carefully listen to my issue with garage and offered the most practical and cost effective fix. The garage was repaired so quickly and with a smile. Positive energy from Pavel I Highly recommend him for ALL your work. He's simply the Best. You will not be disappointed.

Martin Isaacs
Martin Isaacs
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Garage door sensor problem

I spoke to a gentleman named "Dor".........he did some work for me in the past which I was very pleased with. This time he spent a long time with me over the phone trying to help me solve the problem without even having to have his company come over for service. No one would do that nowadays. Anyhow.....with his help and advice I was able to get my door working again and would be happy to always recommend him and his company. There are not many people out there that would go the the time and trouble of helping someone out and savng them the expense. Thanks SOOOOOO MUCH "Dor" and keep up the good work.......I will always recommend and use you and your company. Martin Isaacs (Aurora)..........I had to type in that I paid something for his service even though he did not charge me anything......so I typed in $1.00 as that was the only way I could submit this review.........BUT I DID NOT PAY ANYTHING!!!!!

Thank you Martin for this wonderful review! We appreciate your business!

James
James
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Homeland Garage Doors Ltd.

Booked appt at convenient time. Pavel the tech called to announce he was here, went over repair needed in easy-to-understand detail with price quotes and then finished the job quickly and efficiently.

A pleasure to deal with.

Thank you James for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

Pamela
Pamela
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Garage door opener

What an amazing experience. We had issues with our door in the summer. We called and the technician called is back right away and was at our home that day. Pavel fixed the issue efficiently. This spring we had had another issue and Pavel went over and above. He was here the next day and fixed our door perfectly .

10 out of 10 for Pavel

Thank you for everything.

Thank you Pamela for the kind words!
We appreciate your business!

Ella in Toronto
Ella in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Garage Door Fix

One of our garage doors was not properly closing. We were looking for a place that could help us to fix this issue asap so we looked on Google and called Homeland Garage Doors Ltd. The service technician came on site same day, gave us a quote and completed the job on the same day. Pavel was very professional, he fixed our door issue and also replaced all our rollers in the doors and did some maintenance on the garage doors as well. We were very happy with the quick work and the doors open/close much better now and are quieter with the new rollers. Great service!

Thank you Ella for this wonderful review! We appreciate your business!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Excellent professional service

Had an emergency issue with my garage door at 7pm, they sent the service person right away. He was very professional and immediately detected the problem and went on to repair it on the spot. I'm extremely happy with the outcome! Definitely recommend their services to anyone in need of garage door repair.

Thank you very much for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

More about Homeland Garage Doors Ltd.

Few people realize the importance of a working garage door until it breaks down - garage doors are protection for you and your belongings. They house your car, your storage, and serve as an additional entrance to your home. For many they may feel like an afterthought, but they provide a great deal of security in a way that few other doors do.
Best Choice Garage Doors

At Best Choice Garage Doors, our goal is to help you with all of your garage door needs. We are available in Toronto and GTA and specialize in any and all garage door related services including:

Installation – When you need a new and state of the art garage door installed, we can provide you with the perfect choice for the design of your home – one that will withstand the elements and provide you with the look and security you need.
Repair – When your garage door breaks down for any reason, our service experts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will send our professionals directly to your home to get your garage door fixed so you can feel safe and secure again.

We also offer both residential and commercial services, and are available for all of your garage door projects both large and small. Our customer service is second to none, and we will be happy to supply you with the installation, repair, or replacement that you need. Call us today to learn more about what we have to offer.