Easy Plumbing Company

Kevin E. from St Jacobs
Kevin E. from St Jacobs
2 reviews St. Jacobs, ON

New Laundy Tub/ Water Softner Install

Great Job on an installation of a new Laundry Tub and Water Softener. Andrew also reworked the water/drain lines for the laundry sink and water softener. I would definitely hire him for another project!

CHRIS in Toronto
CHRIS in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Plumber for whole house

Best plumber around. Honest and extremely knowledgeable. He fixed leaks that I had all through my basement.

Thank you!

Very satisfied customer
Very satisfied customer
1 review Listowel, ON

Install water softner

If you are looking for a plumber; stop here. Andrew does great work at reasonable rates. Highly recommend and will be using for all future jobs.

Thank you I appreciate you're review, please let me know if you have any problems

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Apartment building plumbing

Extremely efficient plumber, clean and fast service.

Andrew always does more than is expected of him and is a fantastic problem solver.

Would recommend him for any type of plumbing job.

Thank you for writing this review! I apologize for not responding sooner, I'm only seeing this now. please let me know if you have any problems.

Elsie in Toronto
Elsie in Toronto
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Leak under kitchen sink

Andrew responded quickly to our call and did an excellent job. He is very knowledgeable and friendly and his rates are very reasonable. Will definitely call him again for plumbing problems.

Thank you, please let me know if you have any problems

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Andrew provides quality & reliable plumbing service

Andrew is knowledgeable, friendly, and reliable. He helped us out a few years ago with plumbing issues with great service, fast response. Now, he continues to offer same level of quality service. Definitely someone we will call again with our plumbing needs.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Toilet Leak Repair

I live in Listowel like to support local small business whenever I can. Andrew did some work on an outside hose bib for me last summer. I'd contacted him because of the great reviews I read here. I didn't hesitate to contact him to repair a toilet that sprung a leak recently. As usual, he was propt in getting back to me and arrived on time with everything he needed. Everything completed in an hour, without muss or fuss and at a very reasonable cost. I look forward to having him come back for a couple of projects we discussed today. Thanks again Andrew!

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Excellent service

We hired Andrew in the past to repair a particularly difficult kitchen sink drain blockage. He did an excellent job performing the repair and was very friendly all the while. We were really impressed with his work, and so we hired him again to take a look at our water leak problem. Our toilets were readjusted and their components were replaced. The same was done with the cartridges in the bath faucets. One of the bathroom sinks also had a leak issue, so Andrew ordered and picked up the replacement parts and did the repairs in the same day. In spite of the pandemic, Andrew did a remarkable job and wrote up a fair and thorough invoice detailing the costs. We are very pleased with his services and would enjoy working with him again!

AWESOME!

Dennis in Keswick
Dennis in Keswick
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Bathroom Reno

I know Andrew for a while now and is always nice to do business with him, Great Plumber and Person. His work is fast and clean , Treats everybody like family

Thank you very much for taking the time right now to write this. means a lot to me. Greatly appreciate it.

Andy in Kitchener
Andy in Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Emergency Fix

While having electrical work done in the house, a leak near the water main and close to the panel for the house was discovered. We turned off the water and immediately called Andrew. He came promptly and solved the problem effectively. He is courteous, hard-working and cares about his customers. I have used his service before and will use him again!

Thank you Andy having met you years ago has been such a great experience and enjoy your company.

More about Easy Plumbing Company

Andrew Karpenko arkarpenko@hotmail. com (519) 998-8321 Fully Licensed, Insured master Plumber Anything, everything, anytime, all the time plumbing Residential & commercial services.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Kitchener?