Premiere Custom Millwork & Fireplaces Ltd

Reviews for Premiere Custom Millwork & Fireplaces Ltd

Harinder
Harinder

Living / Dining room fireplace installation

Williams & Customs Premiere Millwork helped us completely transform our living / dining room wall. We had a design on paper and they helped us materialize it. It turned out to be exactly as we had hoped!
Quality of their work is amazing, and all the people in their team that we interacted with were very helpful. We totally recommend Williams and his team for their work and would not hesitate to call them up again if we have another project.

Harinder,
We at Premiere Custom Millwork & Fireplaces Ltd. truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. Just wanted to say thank you for your purchase. We’re so lucky to have customers like you!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Den Renovation

We were very pleased with Williams from Premiere Custom Millwork & Fireplaces to design our custom office wall unit and desk. We first had a consultation appointment with Williams. He was very knowledgeable as we discussed design and materials. Our den is compact and the wall unit was made accordingly to our space. We were happy with the quality of workmanship with both the unit and desk. The installation team was efficient, neat and thorough. Williams addressed any of our concerns throughout the project. We look forward to working with Williams at Premiere Custom Millwork & Fireplaces with future renovations!

Hello,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It was a pleasure to work with you as well. We take feedback very seriously, as each compliment or constructive criticism allows us to better ourselves for the next customer. Look forward to working for you on any future projects you may have. Stay home, Stay safe!!

Siobhan J
Siobhan J

Custom Kitchen Bench

We had a wonderful experience working with Premiere and Williams. We had envisioned a custom L-shaped seating bench with storage in our kitchen for years and finally wanted to pull the trigger. We had a clear idea in our minds of what we wanted. So many millwork companies tried to talk us out of our vision or redirect our designs. Williams was the first and only one who was able to execute exactly what we wanted and improve our ideas in terms of material and aesthetics. He never saw our project as too small to prioritize. His installation team was efficient, impressively thorough, clean, and polite. Williams even came himself to inspect a mechanism issue after installation was complete and had it fixed for us right away. I would gladly work with Premiere again in the future.

Hello,

We are only 1/2 the force behind our products, the other 1/2 is purchasing good products with good warranties, so when you have a problem a simple re and re can be done with little to no effort. As Benjamin Franklin said “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten” Thank you and look forward to any future projects you may have.

fran from Whitchurch-stouffville
fran from Whitchurch-stouffville
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Fireplace and shelving

We are extremely happy with the results of our reno. Williams and his team were very professional and pleasant to work with. The materials and workmanship was of excellent quality and everyone went out of their way to accommodate our requests. We would highly recommend this company!

HI, it was a pleasure to work with you. On behalf of all of us at Premiere, a heart warm thank you and look forward to any future projects. Stay safe, stay healthy !!!

Daniele
Daniele

Great job! Great people!

Very professional company. Great service. Great people!
Always available to answer your questions from beginning to end.
Competitive pricing and great choice of products.
Thank you to Williams and the whole team at Premiere!
Daniele B.

Hi Daniele,

Great kitchen layout and colours!! Vibrant, open and accessible, are just a few compliments for your beautiful kitchen Daniele. Thank you for trusting us to do so.

Christine in Toronto
Christine in Toronto

Mantel and bookcase

Excellent process and exceptional product. Our built-in truly looks like a work of art. It is beautiful! William was a consummate professional and gentleman. He met and exceeded our expectations. The tradespeople were professional, polite and respectful. Every day there was a thorough clean up. Our project was finished during Covid. Everyone from Premiere wore masks, sanitized and conserved their space. We will only consult Premiere for all millwork in the future. Thank you for an amazing job!

HI, it was a pleasure to work with you. And on behalf of all of us at Premiere, a heart warm thank you!!!!!!! look forward to any future projects you may encounter. Stay safe, stay healthy !!!

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Kitchen Refacing

William and his team were beyond professional. I came to William with a design concept and the end results were exactly what I had envisioned.

William was there to answer all my questions and redesigns. He made my visions a reality and I am so happy.
I highly recommend Premier Custom Millwork as they go above and beyond to make sure your visions and designs become a reality.
Thank you William and Team for a wonderful experience and thank you for the beautiful kitchen you have created for me and my family.

Hi Laura,

Apologies for the delay, we are extremely busy. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. You went from a kitchen to THE KITCHEN!!!! hand down one of the most elegant ones I've made so far. Love it!! Thank you Laura and look forward to working for you in the future. Happy Holidays!!!!

natalieho27 in Mississauga
natalieho27 in Mississauga

Kitchen Refacing & Custom Built Ins

We came to Williams and his team with a concept and design in mind. From our vision, they were able to recreate exactly what we were looking for.
Very few companies were willing to reface our kitchen, but Williams made it so easy. He also did a island, pantry, dining bench and media wall.
Williams is very accommodating and willing to try new designs which we appreciated. I decided last minute to do a panel wall and they executed it so well. Williams was very knowledgeable and was great at recommending what would/wouldn’t work.

The work itself was done quickly, and all of the other suppliers that came through our space were professional and courteous.

Hi Adrian & Natalie,

Guys, you should definitely consider being an interior designer, as your choices of material and colour were second to none. The finished product in the space that we had to work with is seamless. Thank you for choosing Premiere for your custom cabinetry, always a pleasure.

Etobicoke Homeowner
Etobicoke Homeowner

Complete Kitchen Renovation

Premiere was referred to us by our General Contractor to build our kitchen as part of our major home renovation. Williams met with us and was patient with us as we discussed our project, requirements, and idea. We had some issues during installation but Premiere was able to come up with a solution. Good material quality, as discussed and agreed. The reason for a not perfect score is due to a couple of things. One is correspondence or communication as we feel that few of our email was not responded or attended to with diligence. Second reason is one of the installers didn't seem to have a customer first attitude during installation. Hope this come across as a constructive review and gives the company an opportunity for better service to future clients. Thank you for our beautiful kitchen!

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, and thank you most of all for the constructive criticism, this allows my team and I to work out any "loose screws" we may have and that sometimes it is look over due to the overwhelming amount of work that suddenly was upon us. None the less, I was able to bring this to their attention and rectified it. This gentleman is 95% in good spirits always, a personal issue was upon him and affected his work. Thank you again and look forward to working for you always.

DM in Georgetown
DM in Georgetown
3 reviews Milton, ON

Gas fireplace and mantel

I had a gas fireplace installed by Rocco at Premiere 2 yrs ago. Only now that I’ve recently experienced a terrible Contractor do I realize how wonderful Premiere was. I had bought a rustic but beautifully carved antique mirror frame and asked if they could incorporate it into the front of the mantel box to frame the fireplace. Not only did they accept this challenge, they did an amazing job, refinishing the wood so all the details were highlighted and matching the frame up with the box so it became one
piece. When I was anxious, Rocco invited me to the showroom where I could see his crew at work. He personally delivered the fireplace himself and supervised the fireplace installation. All work was done on time, as promised. I love my fireplace .... it’s a one of a kind and the focal point of my small living room.

Hello,

I am thrilled with this message, thank you so much for taking the time for doing this. As soon as I got it, I had to call Rocco and let him know. As he is one of the founding members of Premiere, retired now. We look forward on helping you with any future cabinetry work.

More about Premiere Custom Millwork & Fireplaces Ltd

Thanks for visiting us at HomeStars. At Premiere Custom Millwork & Fireplaces Ltd, our philosophy is simple; to be the best we can be in servicing your needs. We believe that our customers come first; it is not just a cliché but a commitment we make to all our past and future customers.

To be successful in business, it takes a winning combination of services, competitive pricing and dedication by all employees to excel at customer service excellence. Our continued growth is testament to our pledge to provide you with products of the highest quality and unmatched customer service; we have built our reputation on this belief.

We encourage you to look around our site and see what we have to offer. If you don’t see what you are looking for, call us at 905-671-3473 and we will be happy to discuss your needs.