Smart Garage

Yasif
Yasif
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Garage door installation

Installers were flawless, even considered my pet and installed the sensors lower then usual! I did my research and am happy to say chose the right place. Highly recommend smartgarage and the their team. Professional, courteous and a decent price point (slightly more expensive then regular door but much better install and operation).

Hello Yasif. Thank you for your review. We are pleased that our workmanship and installation met with your approval.

Rachelle in Vancouver
Rachelle in Vancouver
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Excellent quality, professional team

From start to finish they were very professional to deal with & the end result is a high quality, quiet, secure & professional door for our workshop. Would absolutely recommend them.

Thank you Rachelle. Always happy to hear from a satisfied customer.

38 Chevy in Surrey
38 Chevy in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

New roll-up door installation

On the day of installation the crew of Andre and Josh were right on time and were very meticulous on their procedure on there preparation of what was was needed to do the job. These two gentleman were very good at their trade and cleaned up the site after they were finished. I am very happy with the job they did for me.

Thank you 38 Chevy. Smart Garage is proud of its employees and how they represent us to our customers.

Susan in Richmond
Susan in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Roll up door on single garage

I moved into my house at the beginning of February. The large single garage had a manual open wood swing door. Will and the very competent crew from Smart Garage installed a very quiet and space saving roll up door. It only took them about 3 hours and this included demolition and removal of some framing. I love my new door and I am now able to park in my garage! Every part of this transaction was positive from communication on line regarding the initial quote, to estimate, installation and a good looking final result. So glad I did this.

Thank you for your comments. Our aim is to be professional and helpful in each step of the Roll Up Door process. We have hit the mark in your transaction. Warm regards!

Andrew B. in Maple Ridge
Andrew B. in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

New Roll up Garage Doors and Installation

Let me first say that all of the staff we have dealt with at Smart Garage Door are fantastic. From the initial contact; to my welcomed visit to the door manufacturing facility, to the measuring of our door openings, the installation, and later adjustment. We're very pleased with the high level of product quality, and superior workmanship. The roll up doors are very smooth operating, well sealed, and very quiet. Plus, we no longer have those old ugly garage door railings, brackets, hinges and ceiling mounted noisy garage motors. I heartily recommend Smart Garage Doors to anyone considering replacing their drafty, noisy, old style garage doors.

Hello Andrew, Thank you for your recommendation. At Smart Garage we aim to please in every part of the Roll Up Door transaction.

Hydecreek  in Delta
Hydecreek in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Rollup garage door

Smart garage doors did everything to make this install happen... very reliable and competent I will definitely use them again and highly recommend them
Kristi was a pleasure to deal with and installers Andre and Landon were very professional and competent

Thank you for your comments. We are very proud of our team and the way the present to customers.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

New rolling garage door

The installation was a breeze. With help from Smart Garage, I completed the framing myself using their marked up photo of the doorway.. The installers were efficient and very skilled. The door operates smoothly and quietly. This will be a big improvement with the full ceiling length of the garage available for storage.

Thank you for your review. Our estimator is a pro for sure. So happy to see your comments.

Barb in Edmonton
Barb in Edmonton
1 review Delta, BC

Excellent Garage Door Installation

Really happy with the finished product. Had a garage door plus insulation pkg installed.
The initial measurement was performed and the rep was very polite, knowledgeable and answered all questions.
The crew were very knowledgeable, friendly and very competent. They arrived on time, were very polite, and finished up within the estimated time I was given. They took the old door away as well. They took the time to very clearly explain how to use the keypad, emergency cord, etc and answered my questions. The installation was done exactly per the specifications chosen at the time the measurements were taken.
I highly recommend this company/product. In fact we have recommended them to several neighbours, two of which have had their doors installed by this company and are as happy as we are.

Thank you Barb. Its alway great when a satisfied customer recommends us to others!

Bear House in Delta
Bear House in Delta
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Garage Doors

We have had Smart Garage install 2 doors for us and they are professional, fast and great company to deal with. I would recommend them to anyone for their door needs.

Garage Doors in Chilliwack
Garage Doors in Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Garage Renovation

We had 3 garage doors installed and we cannot be happier with them. The service from beginning to end was outstanding. We will definitely recommend your company. Cindy and Andrew

Thanks for the review Cindy and Andrew! We are glad you are happy with our product as well as our service. Much appreciated, from the Smart Garage team.

More about Smart Garage

Welcome to Smart Garage Door Ltd., the home of the alternative to the traditional overhead garage door. At Smart Garage, we are proud to be a local BC Roll-Up garage door manufacturer.