Smart Garage

DHultgren from Delta
DHultgren from Delta
15 reviews Delta, BC

Replaced Old Sagging Garage Door with a Smart Roll-Up

Can't say enough great things about this local company. From start to finish, the staff were professional, friendly, and super helpful.

We were really impressed by how patient the sales staff were with our questions. The installation team was clean and professional. The product also has a pretty good selection of neutral colours to choose from.

We're super happy with the final product: the price was fair, and the roll-up door works beautifully and is also uber-quiet. (The extra ceiling real-estate in our garage is a bonus: it's enabling us to create ceiling storage where the old door used to be.) The new door looks good too: we've received a number of compliments from our new neighbours already.

Definitely consider this little local company if you're in the market for a new garage door.

Blair from Burnaby
Blair from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Garage door

Very good decision to go with this company and their product. The door fits and was installed perfectly, operates perfectly and is ultra quiet. Very good experience from the sales staff to the install crew. Completely professional and great communication. Would recommend this product from Smart Garage to anyone looking for a new garage door.

E. Ann Dyke from Delta
E. Ann Dyke from Delta
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Smart Garage Door Ltd.

"Smart Garage Door" is MOST appropriately named. You will never deal with a more ethical, helpful, considerate organization. And you will only wish that all garage doors worked like this ... quiet, reliable and compact. A happy customer? YOU BET!! And you will be too.

Susan Mueller from White Rock
Susan Mueller from White Rock
1 review White Rock, BC

Replace old wood manual operation door with steel roller automatic door

Ark the salesman was prompt with his quotations and answers to any queries I had, the installers were on time, knowledgeable and polite. Office staff sent copies of deposit and payment within a day, was accommodating on a mutually acceptable install time and date. The door was just as depicted in the website video and I am very happy with it and my decision to place my order with Smart Garage

Les from Vancouver
Les from Vancouver

Smart Garage Rolling Door

Earlier today your crew installed our new Smart Roller Door.
Not only were they punctual but they set to work immediately and completed the install in short order. I was very impressed with their work ethic plus the skill and imagination used to overcome some problems created by such an old garage as ours.
I am also very impressed with the design and function of the door itself, smooth, quiet and energy efficient.
We always prefer to support local businesses, so the fact that your product is made in Delta, BC is appreciated.

frank jones from Delta
frank jones from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

GARAGE DOOR

HIRED SMART GARAGE TO INSTALL NEW DOOR, THE CREW WAS PROFESSIONAL AND DID A COMPLETE CLEAN UP, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE KNOWN THEY HAD BEEN AT MY HOME. MY GARAGE LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER. THANIK YOU FOR THE FANTASTIC WORK

Fatima C from New Westminster
Fatima C from New Westminster

Roll-Up-Doors

Assisted Review

Our overall experience with Smart Garage Door was excellent – smooth transactions, friendly service – Azy was of great assistance, stress free, questions answered, on time delivery, no hassle, and most importantly - no sales pressure tactics from Peter. The answers and the door features sold itself.

The team came out, took all the measurements, quoted us, custom built it, and installed it - entirely stress free for us!

The door itself is for a new garage, and it stores neatly on the spindle, and runs smoothly and quietly – people noticed right away how quiet it is and the fact that it does not need a door track.

Weeks later, we wanted the fob to be connected to the house alarm, so although Peter did not have an answer for me, he directed me to Ark who came by in a timely manner to make the necessary adjustment at no extra cost to us, to allow for the hook up by the alarm company.

I find that what separates a company from good customer service to excellent customer service, is the after-purchase customer service. We will definitely be telling all our friends and neighbours about this!

Thank you Peter and team - 10 gold stars!

Russell from Vancouver
Russell from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roll up garage door

We have an older garage and no company we approached could replace the steel garage door because of low overhead clearance. On seeing the Rollup door at the Home Show, Ark came out to do an estimate. Within two weeks the door was fabricated and installed. The door was installed in three hours. Now we have two remotes and a keypad that allow us easy entry without threat of back pain that we had with our old steel door. The door rolls up and allows a lot of headroom in the garage that we did not have before.

Jane Banfield from Richmond
Jane Banfield from Richmond

Roll-Up-Door Garage Door Installation in Vancouver

Assisted Review

In 2012 Smart Garage supplied a roll-up-door for my laneway carport to another garage door company. It was installed incorrectly by a local door company and then correctly and expertly re-installed by Ark of Smart Garage. Some months later he volunteered to re-hand the door and I was pleased to post a complimentary comment on his company's website. In 2013, very satisfied with the door and its operation, I bought a similar roll-up-door for my adjoining laneway car garage. It was quickly and expertly installed and a further check up made a few weeks later. Since then both doors have been excellent additions to the laneway property and I have recommended the company and the door to many neighbours and friends. I particularly appreciate the door design, and the expert care and service given by Smart Garage. I am pleased to recommend both the door and company to others.

Robert from Chilliwack
Robert from Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Roll up door

I saw the roll up door at the Vancouver Home Show and thought it would be an excellent replacement for my clunky manual garage door on my storage shed. This one was ideal because it did not require overhead space for the electric opener in my low raftered shed. Communication was excellent via email and installation was on time and on budget. I will bragging on this door for a while.

More about Smart Garage

Welcome to Smart Garage Door Ltd., the home of the alternative to the traditional overhead garage door. At Smart Garage, we are proud to be a local BC Roll-Up garage door manufacturer.