Eaves Experts

130 Kitchener Road Toronto ON M1E 2Y3

Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Eaves Experts

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Eavestrough cleaning, brackets installation, downspouts installations and extended

When I phoned Eaves Experts, Neethan and his team came right away. I highly recommend Eaves Experts. They completed the job in a timely manner and they always cleaned up after themselves. I was very pleased with Eaves Experts. Neethan and his team came through for me. They were very cooperative and helpful.

Sheila in Toronto
Sheila in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Recent work done to re-route one of our drain pipes.

What a fabulous experience! Neethan and his team are absolutely terrific! I am so relieved that next winter we wont have to navigate around ice build up! Neethan came prepared to quote us and gave us his recommendation that we hadnt even thought of! We are so very pleased! I have already recommended his company to my neighbor and today received two compliments from other neighbors on the work he did!

suzanne in Toronto
suzanne in Toronto

Fantastic service, brilliant work!

I have worked with Neethan at Eaves Experts on a number of projects and he is simply fantastic to work with. He is both reliable, professional and polite. And the work is stellar. As an interior designer, I work with many trades and Eaves Experts are one of my favourites. They are adept at trouble shooting challenging site conditions on historical homes, (like my own), and coming up with brilliant solutions — while keeping clients in the loop. I would highly recommend Eaves Experts to anyone looking for any kind of eave work - from cleaning and repair work to new installations. The best in the biz!

Nancy on Deloraine
Nancy on Deloraine

Downspout Reconnection

When our neighbour made us aware that water was coming out of our downspout, we knew we needed help immediately. We also knew it was a small job and that we might have trouble finding a company willing to help us.
I looked on HomeStars and saw a review for Eaves Experts that gave us hope, so we called. It was such a wonderful experience. Neethan never made us feel like our job was too small or a bother and offered to fix it right away. He arrived right on time and the job was done in a few minutes. It was such a relief since there was lots of rain on the way. The charge for this was very, very reasonable.
While here, one of Neethan's crew advised us that our chimney needs repair. Since Eaves Experts doesn't do this kind of work, Neethan was kind enough to provide us with the name of someone we could call. If you this kind of work done in future, please don't hesitate to contact Neethan at Eaves Experts.

Jenny in Windsor
Jenny in Windsor

Service

Neethan and his team were great! Prompt with his communications, professional and polite. I hired eavesexperts to come seal a corner on my roof. Erick did an exceptional job sealing and re-caulking the corner. They were thorough and professional and we would definitely use their services again.

Thank you very much Jenny for your recommendation of Eaves Experts. It was our pleasure to look after that leak especially over the walkway. I will pass your positive words on to the team.

rm4p-sthn in Toronto
rm4p-sthn in Toronto

Incredible amazing eaves experts

After being turned down by several companies -- including well-known companies in the roofing business -- who said that cleaning my roof was impossible, Eavesexperts came and did the job in just over an hour. They did the job, cleaned up the work area and gave me an extremely fair price. Many companies get 5 stars for doing an average job; eavesexperts really deserves 5 stars and more! Thanks guys!

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Downspout repair - excellent service

Contacted Eaves Experts to get a quote. The downspout was obviously leaking, but it wasn't a rush. The team arrived later that week to observe the issue, discuss a solution to our satisfaction and provide an estimate. They returned the following weekend to do the repairs but were unable to apply a caulking because it started to rain. They returned as promised a couple of weeks later to finish the job. We were only invoiced once the job was fully completed. It was a bit more expensive than we'd initially anticipated, but completely in line with the estimate with which we were in full agreement. Communications (mostly with Neethan) were excellent, all interactions respectful, our wishes respected, the job well done. The firm acted with integrity. No hesitation in recommending Eaves Experts to anyone.

Hi John, thank you very much for your recommendation of Eaves Experts. It was our pleasure to look after your gutters. Thank you for your patience while we navigated through some wet weather. We do our best to not change the quote provided once we start the job but some times it is unavoidable. Thank you for your understanding.

Dima
Dima

WoW!! Few businesses are this good!

It's hard now a days to find a business that stands by their work. Most other companies only care about the money. This business cared about their work and their customers. Professional and well priced. Would highly recommend!!

Thank you for your kind words Dima, it's always enjoyable helping you to maintain your beautiful home. Thank you kindly for taking the time to write this review and express such great recommendations of Eaves Experts.

mark in Toronto
mark in Toronto

Downspout Disconnect

Appointment booked for 11am. The 2 Gentlemen showed up at 1030am.
Very nice and impressive for showing up early than late.
Work was done as expected. Thank you and you can be sure a company like you will be recommended to family and friends.

Have a nice day.

Thank so much Mark for taking the time to write a review for us. Time is hard to come by so we appreciate it when home owners can be around to show us how they would like certain jobs done. Thank you so much the recommendations as well. Greatly appreciated.

Daniel
Daniel
6 reviews Whitby, ON

Above and beyond

I really appreciate the good work of your crew. Special mention to Eric. He showed that he has a keen eye for detail. Other companies that went on the roof for a quote of the gutter cleaning didn't even see the hole near the gutter that was the actual cause of the leaking from the soffit.. Eric is observant and skilled at his job.

Thank you so much Daniel, We at Eaves Experts know it is hard to maintain a home. We do our best fix the eaves so you don't have to look any further to deal with issues especially when it's so high up. Eric was very happy he could get it done for you as well.

More about Eaves Experts

Eaves Experts (fomerly NK Windows & Eaves) has been providing window cleaning, eavestrough cleaning, installation, replacement and repair services in the Toronto area for over 10 years. We are bonded and insured, and offer free consultation. Visit us at eavesexperts.ca for more information or call 416.707.3582.