Westmount Heating

Dorothy green from Coquitlam
Dorothy green from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

New furnace

found Westmount Heating on BBB in Vancouver. From first contact, was impressed with the personable,professional assistance in selecting the proper furnace for our home. Lorenzo explained the differences and what he would suggest that was affordable. would highly recommend this company.

Dorothy and Rick Green

RG from New Westminster
RG from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Heat Pump, Tankless Hot Water, Gas Furnace, Ducting

Laurenzo has been a great help to us; from design & planning, to procurement, to customised installation, to ongoing support. He is fair, competitive, flexible, and genuinely wants to add value and build long term relationships. He's been working with us through various small to mid-size renovations, from small/medium ducting changes, to a complete replacement of an oil furnace, to a heat pump, gas furnace, and tankless hot water system. Highly recommend Westmount for anything related to heating, ducting, AC etc.

beadonaire from Vancouver
beadonaire from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Tankless Water Heater

Lorenzo was VERY personable and did a great job explaining the different options for tankless water heaters and what they all meant to me as a consumer. When he was going to be late because of an unforeseen issue at another job he called and told me when he would be there and showed up at exactly that time. Then he and Joe came in and did a great job with everything labelled and tested. Lorenzo came back the next day after we had time to test the system a bit and was able to adjust the temperature and walk me through a few other aspects of the new system. It was great.

Mark Walkley from White Rock
Mark Walkley from White Rock
1 review White Rock, BC

Furnace replacement

I had an inefficient furnace requiring replacement. Laurenzo suggested a model and make perfect for our needs. He is knowledgeable, courteous, dependable and a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend him as a skilled tradesman and service provider.

Kris Kernohan from Vancouver
Kris Kernohan from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Boiler service

Laurenzo came to service all of the boilers in our four unit strata. He coordinated with DuctDudes so that both companies could come on the same day and service everything, which made for a scheduling dream for us!

Not only was Laurenzo punctual and friendly, but he was knowledgeable and wanted to make sure that I understood what he had done during the service work and what needed to be done in the future. He explained everything carefully, answered all of my questions, and seemed to pay a great deal of attention to the details.

I would highly recommend Westmount!

Cathy from Burnaby
Cathy from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Boiler Installation

Westmount Heating was sub-contracted to us, to replace our aged and broken boiler, by the company who installed the original boiler.
Although that company grossly overcharged us (and lost a customer), they sent us Laurenzo!
Laurenzo was so professional, personable, efficient and knowledgeable, we will call on him for all future heating solutions.

Regan from Vancouver
Regan from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

furnace and hot water tank

We got a new hot water tank and furnace. I was very happy with Laurenzo and his service. He took the time to explain everything and made the experience personable and easy. I will be recommending Westmount to all my family and friends. Great Job!

Henry Josue from Vancouver
Henry Josue from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Tankless Hot Water

Laurenzo installed the tankless hot water in my house and he did a great job. From the time he scope the project, he knows what he is talking about and gave me all the options. He ensured piping and electrical is ok. Very detailed on his job. I will surely recommend him.--Henry

Sol from Burnaby
Sol from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Furnace, Hot Water, Gas Range

Laurenzo was the lowest quote for my furnace install 2 years ago (and he didn't make the job sound like we were rebuilding the house). Since then i have had him install a hot water tank, and gas stove. His service is prompt, his prices are fair, and he has done a good job each time.

Q Couwenberghs from New Westminster
Q Couwenberghs from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Boiler Install

Lorenzo came in with a professional attitude and a pleasant demeanor. I will use him again when it comes time for us to replace our hot water tank. I will also recommend him to friends and neighbours. His price was below the three competitors we received quotes from

More about Westmount Heating

Westmount Heating is a fully licenced and bonded company specializing in all types of heating systems, installation and servicing from small reno's to new construction. We are dedicated to offering the best prices and best service possible to our customers. Serving Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley and now all Okanagan areas!