Westmount Heating

John from Langley
John from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Furnace and Air Conditioning Install

House installation in Langley. We talked to a lot of different companies about install, and called Lorenzo at Westmount because of excellent reviews on HomeStars. Not disappointed, he was the most professional, respectful and informative salesperson of the group. He sold me on the Lennox SLP98V furnace and heat pump, really loved the parts AND labour warranty, no strings attached. He followed up after I confirmed to make sure we wanted what we asked for and not something more basic (i.e. didn't try to upsell at all, clearly explained how long it would take to pay off with gas savings). Lorenzo even answered my follow-up calls late at night. He did the installation himself along with a couple of workers. They were thorough, knowledgeable, clean, meticulous. Explained upkeep and maintenance carefully and walked me through warranty and the rebate process. Lorenzo ensured that items in my quote that were not needed were removed prior to me paying. Overall, great work and I feel like I got the best product for the best price for my space, done by an excellent team. Will definitely trust and use them for my needs in the future.

Ken Klassen from Maple Ridge
Ken Klassen from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

New furnace

Very professional and knowledgeable, I highly recommend Westmount heating. I received other quotes and Lorenzo was by far the lowest but the service was # 1. If your looking for a heating company, look no further.

Stew Laing from New Westminster
Stew Laing from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Furnace Replacement

Lorenzo of Westmount was very helpful in deciding on the furnace requirments, and once we decided on a new furnace the job was done very quickly and professionally. I would highly recommend Westmount for any other furnace or related projects.
Sincerely,
Stew

Jennifer Drummond from Port Coquitlam
Jennifer Drummond from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

New 2-stage Lennox furnace and install

It was time for a new furnace, so my husband and I started shopping around. We looked at various makes (Carrier, Lennox, Trane, etc...), as well as various contractors – big and small. Lorenzo was the one who stood out from all the rest.

Having never purchased a furnace, nor taken the time to understand the intricacies of the technology, we were newbies. Lorenzo took the time to help us understand our options and compare other makes, models and contractors. In the end, Lorenzo came in approximately $1000-$2000 lower than other contractors who quoted us on the same model. We suspected the price difference was due to the large overhead the other contractors carried (i.e. office space, non-service personnel, etc...).

When the day came to install the new furnace, Lorenzo was right on time and got to work immediately. Before we knew it, we had wonderful heat in our house again. We are really pleased with the Lennox brand as well: the heat in our house in noticeably more comfortable and we barely hear the furnace.

When we went into the furnace room to check it all out, there was no sign that Lorenzo had been there – except for the shiny new furnace. The room was spotless. Lorenzo apparently vacuumed his way out of our basement (meeting our mothers' standards for "clean").

I highly recommend Lorenzo and Westmount Heating to take care of all your heating needs. His dedication to giving his clients the best service with the best products is second to none.

Melissa Dorion from Port Coquitlam
Melissa Dorion from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Replaced Industrial Hotwater Tank

I have now replaced my Bradford White Industrial Dual Combo Unit twice now. This unit was to last 10 years but never lasted more then 5 years. This unit cost aprox. $5,500.00 to replace.

A friend gave me the name of Laurenzo Branzei who quoted me $5,500.00 to reblace my system with a more efficient system by Navien. Navien a hot water on demand system (heat exchanger) was installed in less then two days. The Navien CH-240 ASME comes with a 10 year warranty and is 91% efficient. It's quiet, sleek, and I can control the temp. Oh and did I mention it was $3,000.00 less then what other heating companies were asking. I am very happy with my purchase and the excellent job done by Laurenzo.

In short thank you Laurenzo

Bryan in Coquitlam
Bryan in Coquitlam
5 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Furnace and Water tank installation

Westmount Heating did an awesome job replacing our water tank and 40 year old furnace. Lorenzo is very knowledgeable and he recommended a fantastic Lennox Elite 2-stage 96% efficiency furnace that was just perfect for the size of our house. The new furnace heats our house comfortably and very quietly as promised. The hot water tank also works great. Since our furnace is located inside our rental suite, Lorenzo also installed fire dampers in the vents. He even helped us replace our 3-inch dryer vent to the standard 4-inch with minimal costs so we can now do our laundry!! The installation took place within 1-2 weeks of us hiring Westmount Heating and the job was done over 2 days. The best part is the final price for everything was less than some of the quotes we got for furnace installation alone from some of the larger companies. We are very fortunate to find out about Lorenzo through Jason at Duct Dudes. Lorenzo is professional and very efficient. We would highly recommend Westmount Heating to all our friends and families.

gm from vancouver
gm from vancouver
5 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

installed a Heat Recovery Ventilator

Overall Westmount Heating did an excellent job. I had purchased an already renovated house and wanted to install a HRV, which made for an awkward installation as the ceiling had to be opened up and ductwork installed around wiring. Most companies were only interested in doing new construction and were not willing to do a retrofit like this. They took care to limit the mess that entailed, were able to accommodate my work schedule and do the installation on a Saturday. They were courteous, proffessional and cleaned up after themselves. They also went out of their way to secure the HRV I was looking for. I would not hesitate to use them again

Chris Ridgestone in Coquitlam
Chris Ridgestone in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

New furnace

I had many quotes from many companies but Westmount Heating stood out. Not only for the best prices but the degree of professionalism involved. Lorenzo sure knows his stuff and explained the job perfectly. I've already recommended him to 3 friends, all of whom have also decided to go with Lorenzo.

More about Westmount Heating

Westmount Heating is a fully licenced and bonded company specializing in all types of heating systems, installation and servicing from small reno's to new construction. We are dedicated to offering the best prices and best service possible to our customers. Serving Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley and now all Okanagan areas!