Westmount Heating

Norma in Oliver
Norma in Oliver
1 review Kelowna, BC

New Furnace and AC

Westmount (Laurenzo and Mircea) lived up to their reviews. Our Kelowna home is 26 years old and in need of a new furnace and air conditioner. I saw the reviews on HomeStar and had Laurenzo come out to provide us with an estimate. He showed up on time and provided a thorough explanation of product choices and an explanation of the install process. He even came back a second time when I had some concerns about piping.
On the day of the install Laurenzo and Mircea arrived on time and by 4pm they had finished, cleaned up and were on their way. They explained the work, showed us the thermostat programming, and provided information for the Fortis rebate program.
If your looking for a quality product and installation, at a good price, I can highly recommend Westmount.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review Norma. We're happy to hear you were pleased with our work and your new furnace and AC!

ewong
ewong
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

New Furnace

Installed a new high efficiency furnace. They were able to fit us in quickly. On the day of the installation, they showed up before their promised time and got right to work. Before long, we had a new furnace. Happy with their work. I also had them install our heat pump a few years and was happy with their work then as well.

Thank you for your review and for your repeat business!

P
P
0 reviews Surrey, BC

install new furnace plus coil for AC

Our furnace required replacement and we are very pleased with Mircea's recommendation for the type of furnace that we needed. He and his assistant did a great job of removing the old and installing the new with minimal mess. We were able to saved some money with the Fortisbc rebate, which Kim helped us to complete and send. This is the second time we have used Westmount Heating and it won't be the last... Mircea will be back to install our air conditioning system later this year. Westmount Heating is a honest and fair company, looking after the best interest of their customers, not necessarily on trying to sell you the most expensive items, but what's most appropriate for our use.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to cooling your home in the future!

Dale in Toronto
Dale in Toronto
0 reviews Kelowna, BC

Westmount Rocks!

Had Laurenzo from Westmount in to do a service on our furnace and AC unit and are we ever glad we did! He gave us a review of our older furnace and a couple of great options for replacing it. He is honest(not common in the HVAC industry in Kelowna), punctual, reliable and HONEST! Do not use one of those discount coupon companies like I made the mistake of using! Use Westmount for all of your HVAC needs in the Okanagan!

It was a pleasure Dale! We're so excited to be able to help out the good people in our new Kelowna community.

dennis y.
dennis y.
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

boiler upgrade

The Bosch boiler was great, the installation was excellent, the customer service from Westmount is great as well. I would definately recommend them to family and friends.

Thank you Dennis. Your recommendations would mean a lot to our family business!

Wynne Powell from Richmond
Wynne Powell from Richmond
3 reviews Richmond, BC

You can rely on this family heating and cooling company

Wanted to upgrade our capacity & energy efficiency on our air conditioning part of a Lennox system - they had upgraded the furnace portion 4 years ago. A tricky and demanding installation due to the small crawl space that complicated the outside connections - they solved it without issue - the upgrade looks very well installed, and seems to be functioning well - we are so pleased we found this family group that operates Westmount Heating- you can trust their advice and have confidence that they deliver what they promise and more

Thank you Wynne. We're glad to have you as a repeat customer. Always a pleasure!

daveppenny
daveppenny
0 reviews Bowen Island, AB

Furnace Installation

These guys are amazing! We had them out to swap our old furnace for a more efficient one the other day. Not only were they on-time, professional and fast, they were also friendly and considerate. We love our new furnace and woke up warm and toasty. I would highly recommend Lorenzo and his team.

Thank you! It was a pleasure working for you.

berlie81
berlie81
0 reviews Pitt Meadows, ON

New furnace with air conditioning. Heat pump for ductless system. Tankless water heater. gas line for new gas range

They only took three days to do all the work. Merch and Lorenzo were excellent. Very efficient and explained every aspect of the work. We were extremely happy with the project from start to finish.

Thank you for the review. We're pleased to know you are happy with our work!

Calvin in Vancouver
Calvin in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Complete House Conversion – HVAC & Hot Water

I will use Westmount again for any future work. A year ago, Westmount completed extensive work at my two-storey (plus basement) house. I can attest to the comfort of my home through winter and summer conditions as a result of Westmount's work.

Westmount converted my home from an old radiant baseboard hot-water system to forced air heating. They installed ductwork, vents, and controls. Westmount added central air conditioning. They also replaced my hot water tank with a tankless hot water system.

My positive opinion of Westmount is due to the following:
(1) Westmount provided competitive pricing compared to other quotes I received.

(2) Westmount presented a professional quote; itemized with breakdowns and list of specific equipment models

(3) Westmount created a well thought-out plan for furnace selection and duct runs in the house. Westmount’s solution resulted in concealed ductwork (whereas other companies had proposed inferior and unnecessarily costlier solutions with multiple exposed bulkheads).

(4) Westmount’s team was amazing to work with – they were collaborative and pleasant. They resolved issues professionally. They were timely in their work and kept all schedule commitments. They left the space clean after they finished.

(5) After completing the of work, Westmount’s continued support was better than most other companies I’ve worked with. Westmount came back months later to perform a walkthrough and adjust controls after I’ve had time to live in the house. Then later, as a favour to me (at no added cost), Westmount came back again, on short notice, to move a vent pipe to accommodate other work I was doing. Westmount was so helpful that my other contractor asked if Laurenzo was a friend of mine.

I feel that Westmount will continue to stand behind their quality work. I’m glad that I made the choice to work with them.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review Calvin. We are so happy to hear you are pleased with our work and service! We will always stand by our work and you were a great guy to work for! Let us know if you need anything in the future : )

kevin K.
kevin K.
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

New furnace and hot water tank.

After speaking with several furnace companies we decided to go Westmount heating. They were professional from start to finish. They made choosing the right furnace and hot water tank an easy process. Work was done on time with extremely professional installers. I would highly recommend Westmount Heating !!

Thank you Kevin. It was a pleasure to work for you!

More about Westmount Heating

Westmount Heating is a fully licenced and bonded company specializing in all types of heating systems, installation and servicing from small reno's to new construction. We are dedicated to offering the best prices and best service possible to our customers. Serving Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley and now all Okanagan areas!