Westmount Heating

Reviews for Westmount Heating

bosefuss
bosefuss
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Furnace central air conditioning hot water on demand

High quality professional workmanship.very honest with you,exact quotes.job done on time and shows up when they say they’re coming.

Thanks very much for the review!

Dave
Dave
1 review Burnaby, ON

Combi Boiler Installation

Westmount Heating is truly a company deserving of all the high accolades in their reviews. I found Mirch to be extremely knowledgeable, very skillful, and someone who can give you an honest opinion. Also, it has been a pleasure dealing with Kim, who looks after the administration side of things. She's very detailed and professional and made the whole process easy. I’ve been looking for an installer for some time and I’m extremely happy to have decided on Westmount Heating - a top notch company worthy of your consideration! 10/10.

Thank you so much for the review Dave! We also thank you for choosing us for your new boiler installation. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

Joyce
Joyce

Furnace & Water Heater replacement

After much googling and reading of reviews, I decided to go with Westmount Heating based on the fact they are well-established and had lots of great reviews on Home Stars, with the lowest rating being an impressive 9/10. I can honestly say they are well-deserving of all the positive reviews. I found Mirch to be professional, hardworking and knowledgeable. He was able to quickly resolve any issues encountered during the installation. I also appreciated Kim’s quick response to my email requesting a quote or answering any questions I had. She’s meticulous and detail-oriented in handling the administrative side of things which made the entire process seem effortless. I’m very pleased with the pricing and installation of our new furnace and tankless water heater and highly recommend Westmount Heating.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with us Joyce. We're very happy to hear that you were pleased with our service : )

Vincent
Vincent
0 reviews Delta, BC

New Combi Boiler install (remove old equipment)

I was referred to Westmount Heating by another contractor who did a furnace install at my previous home. I am very glad I chose them to replace the hot water tank and boiler with a new Bosch Combi Boiler. From the time I met Mircea when he came to give me an estimate I knew that I would chose him. Mircea was very professional, knowledgeable and understood my need. He in fact convinced me to go for a Combi Boiler that would save me up front costs as opposed to separate tankless heater and boiler that of course would have given him more business. He and Lorenzo with another assistant finished the installation job in about 4 hours over last weekend. They did a thorough professional and clean job. Though it has been hot these days and I have had no opportunity to test the heating side of the boiler, I am satisfied with the hot water output. I am sure the heating side will be equally satisfying come this winter. The overall experience of working with Westmout Heating is more than satisfying and I would highly recommend them to other people looking to upgrade or install new HIVAC systems.

Thank you for choosing us to complete your new boiler installation Vincent. We appreciate your business and you review!

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Furnace and A/C installation

Westmount Heating has been a pleasure to work with. When I needed a new furnace and wanted to add A/C, I researched possible units and had an idea what I wanted but Lorenzo convinced me to look at a less expensive option. How often does a business do that? He was certain that the less expensive model would be all I needed and saved me money in the process. He even showed me how to do some basic maintenance on the A/C unit because it was so simple which saved me more money. I’ve been very satisfied with the heating and cooling my units have provided and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Westmount Heating to anyone.

Thank you for writing a review of your experience with us John. Its been a pleasure to work with you over the years!

rick in north vancouver
rick in north vancouver

Very Professional

We used Westmont to install a new air conditioning system, after reviewing the reviews on Homestars.

This company was very professional. They kept to the schedule and were competitively priced.

They were a pleasure to deal with and would not hesitate in recommending them.

Thanks very much for your review Rick. The pleasure was all ours!

Kristian in North Vancouver
Kristian in North Vancouver

Furnace repair

This company it great!! Very knowledgeable and professional, the work was done quickly and was of the highest caliber. Very neat and workmanlike. I highly recommend Westmount Heating!
Kristian & Barb

Thank you for your review Kristian!

Gerry in Port Coquitlam in Port Coquitlam
Gerry in Port Coquitlam in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Furnace replacement

I'm a bit late with this review but one year ago Lorenzo came to look at my suddenly non-functioning 38 year old furnace. The blower motor was gone and he said it could be replaced but given the age of the furnace he would not recommend it and told me that if I wanted to do it I would have to contact another company because he could not stand behind that repair and therefore would not do it given the cost and the likelihood that something else would fail since the furnace was so old. I knew immediately that I was dealing with an honest and ethical person. Lorenzo gave me what I thought was a very reasonable price and two days later he was back and within a few hours I had a new high efficiency furnace that not only heats my house much quicker and efficiently but also has already saved me money on natural gas. Great service, honest information and reasonable costs. I would recommend Westmount to anyone who is seeking this service.

Hi Gerry, thank you for the review almost a year later! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Regan from Vancouver
Regan from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

furnace maintenance and repair

I had a leak in the water pump for the furnace and they were at my house very quickly. Polite ,honest,friendly and timely. I would recommend westmount for any furnace repairs or servicing.

Thankyou Regan, it was a pleasure working for you.

RoseN
RoseN
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Furnace replacement and annual service

Lorenzo replaced our furnace 4 years ago and services it every year. He is always prompt and works efficiently. Highly recommended.

Thanks for sharing this Rose and for being a loyal Westmount customer!

More about Westmount Heating

Westmount Heating is a fully licenced and bonded company specializing in all types of heating systems, installation and servicing from small reno's to new construction. We are dedicated to offering the best prices and best service possible to our customers. Serving Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley and now all Okanagan areas!