Matrix Renovations

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Matrix Renovations

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bathroom Remodeling

There was mold growing in my basement bathroom and everything had to be torn down and redone. Rashid was a referral from my sister, and I couldn't be happier with the work he'd done.

He was friendly, attentive and dedicated to his work, and the result shows. I love my new bathroom.

thank you very much for your awesome review it's was a pleasure working with you

Master Bathroom Renovation

I own a design and renovation company and hired Matrix Renovations to take care of my client's master bathroom reno.

Myself and my clients were completely blown away by the level of service along with attention to detail we were given.

Highly recommended and would use again and again without hesitation!!!
Thanks again Matrix Renovation for a fabulous job!!!!

thank you very much Julie for your awesome review it was my pleasure working with you

EG
EG

Kitchen renovations

Kitchen reno project which included new wood cabinets, countertop, backsplash and new appliances was done very professionally, of high quality, on budget and within expected timeframes. They even removed my old appliances and install new ones. I would highly recommend this company.

thank you ernie it was a pleasure working with you

Bathroom repairs and upgrades

I reached out to Matrix to fix a cracked tiled floor in the bathroom through replacement. I spoke with Rashid who also suggested I replace the vanity which turned out to be an amazing idea as the entire room now looks completely upgraded. He was easy to work with, being responsive and punctual. The work was high quality and very quickly done, only requiring 2 days. He also offered advice with other areas of the home to help me complete those projects myself. I hope to work with Rashid again, which I can't say the same about most other contractors that I've hired in the past.

thank you Mike for your awesome review if you need anything else or information let us know we glad to help

Vicki and Bill
Vicki and Bill
1 review Halton Hills, ON

2 bathroom, basement and one bedroom with new closet

We had hired another company to complete a bathroom
In our home. It was extremely important that is was done right as it was a senior. Things had not gone well, that is when we found Matrix Renovations. The contractor was friendly honest and fair. He even helped fix the other bathroom and gave some tips. He ensured everything was completed to his standards even when he required to bring in another contractor. He wanted perfection when work was completed. He gave us great confidence that we continued to add more jobs and tell friends who have also used him and are very pleased with his work. His quotes were always right on with no surprises. He always showed up on time and his communication and timelines were bang on. He was amazing with our entire family. I would hire this company again to complete work at my home. They understood it was my home, respected that and always left the work area clean. If you are thinking of hiring a contractor this is the one!

Leroy in Grimsby
Leroy in Grimsby

office renovation

Great Company. I had a upstairs office in my warehouse unit that needed a new wall and doors installed. It also needed electrical work because there was no power in the office. I told them i needed everything finished soon as possible and I got what i asked for. They finished faster then i expected and did a wonderful job. I will definitely use them for future renovations.

thank you loren it was nice doing business with you

Kitchen Renovation

I would recommend Matrix Renovation. Rashid and his team did a fantastic job. I could not be happier with my kitchen and floor renovation . They are trustworthy, friendly and detail oriented. They offer quality work, advice and never disappoint. They went above and beyond my expectations.

thank you Florence for your amazing review

Tom in Oshawa
Tom in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Bathroom

I would recommend matrix renovation. Rashid and his team were very professional and there workmanship was excellent each job was done right on schedule Rashid was very easy to work with his suggestions and help was very much appreciated I am very satisfied with my bathroom

Mo
Mo
5 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Bathroom renovation

Matrix reno are experts at what they do. They were an absolute pleasure to work with on this project and my wife and I are extremely pleased with the responsiveness, and attention to detail that was displayed from start to finish. I will not hesitate to hire Rashid and team again in the future and I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

thank you moe for your amazing reviews let's know if you need any our services

Shane in
Shane in

Bathroom Remodel

Rashid was a pleasure to work with. He takes a lot of pride in his work which shows. He was transparent and professional and easy to collaborate with. He dealt with all obstacles in a timely manner and offered tons of feedback. We’ve received nothing but compliments on the finished result. We are so pleased and I am an individual that’s obsessed with the details and cannot emphasis how pleased I am with Rashid’s meticulous work.

thanks Shane for the amazing reviews and it was my pleasure to work with you

More about Matrix Renovations

Matrix Renovations & Contracting specializes in residential and commercial renovations and water damage restoration to the Greater Toronto Area. Our Renovation Projects include: Bathroom Renovations, Basement Renovations, Kitchen Renovations, and Water Damage restoration. Contact us today to book an onsite consultation with us. We're looking forward to making your vision a reality!

***

Check us out on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/infomatrixrenovations.net/