Clearly The Best Window Cleaning

Tricia Ireland in York
Tricia Ireland in York
4 reviews York, ON

Window Cleaning

I used google to search for the "best window cleaning" and Miracle popped up with very highly rated reviews. The owner/operator, Rob Little, contacted me very quickly with a quote that was competitive. Rob then arrived at my home a few days later and did an excellent job. I will have him back in the spring!

Sharon
Sharon
10 reviews London, ON

window cleaning

Rob did a fabulous job on our windows, inside and out. He was professional, thorough, punctual, and really understands how to provide great customer service. He was also very accommodating of our renovation schedule and timing of the work. We highly recommend Miracle!
Sharon & Craig, Oakville

yasmin
yasmin
8 reviews Newmarket, ON

window cleaning

Rob did an excellent job in cleaning our windows which are very large and some are quite high. Some still had the protective covering on them but he removed them at no extra charge. I would highly recommend Rob!!!!

Igor from Concord
Igor from Concord
1 review Concord, ON

Windows cleaning

Excellent service, high quality. Entire communication though the e-mail channel. Rob came on time as promised, did excellent job cleaning the windows in the house as it was promised in groupon. We even didn't see him, but we very happy with the result - shiny clean windows. Loved the service and will recommend Rob to everybody.

Decal
Decal
11 reviews Ottawa, ON

Window cleaning

We hired Rob to clean our windows and screens, interior and exterior. He was professional, courteous and thorough; absolutely outstanding, in every way. My impression was that the job was bigger than expected but it didn't affect either the quality or the price. We'll hire him again, no question.

Teresa from Woodbridge
Teresa from Woodbridge

Window Cleaning

We had our exterior and interior windows cleaned including the screens and tracks. Rob did an excellent job! He took his time with care. Our windows look amazing and I highly recommend him. Rob provides quality work at a reasonable price. Outstanding customer service and very quick response. The best experience we've had and I will call Rob again for our next cleaning.

CN
CN
10 reviews Maple, ON

Window Cleaning

Rob was awesome..Excellent customer service from start to finish. I wasnt sure at first as there were not many reviews but i took a chance and am really happy i did..I would use him again and recommend him in a heartbeat..My windows inside and out look awesome and i appreciated the care you took in my home..not to mention the adjustment to my power blind you did for me once you saw the fear on my face contemplating climbing the ladder..without me asking i might add...Thanks Rob, you will be seeing us again

Deirdre from East York
Deirdre from East York

Window Cleaning

Rob from Miracle Window Cleaning promptly responded to my enquiry, emailed an appointment reminder and arrived on time. He is friendly and does a thorough job, even clearing debris from the window ridges. We were so impressed with Rob, his commitment to delivering excellent customer service, quality work and at a reasonable price point.
We wholeheartedly recommend Rob and Miracle Window Cleaning.
Thanks Rob!
Deirdre & Ron

Paul from Newmarket
Paul from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Windows, inside & out

We had Rob from Miracle Window Cleaning clean the interior & exterior windows for us. Rob was right on time. Super friendly and very clean. Their work was excellent, we couldn't be happier with the way the windows look! We will definitely be using their services again! Thanks Rob!

Daniela from Toronto
Daniela from Toronto

Windows, Interior and Exterior; Evestrough Cleaning

Pleased and Impressed from start to finish! I most recently had Miracle Window Cleaning come in and I must say that I was quite taken by the professional and precise service that was offered. Rob did an excellent job, was on time and ensured that he took time and care while navigating my house in its entirety! As a small business it was evident that he was passionate about not only his work rather, the success and promise of expanding his already ample clientale. After he left I had my neighbours also remark about his great work, asking my opinion about the job that he had done. Being a very picky person, he went through his job with precision. Looking forward to welcoming him back in the future. His cost was reasonable as compared to other companies that I had contacted; fair and affordable. Thanks and best of luck!

More about Clearly The Best Window Cleaning

Clearly The Best Window Cleaning offers the highest standard of professional window and eavestrough cleaning services in York Region. We are committed to quality and exceeding our customers' expectations. We guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with the results.
www.clearlythebestwindowcleaning.com