Master Drain & Water Works

Reviews for Master Drain & Water Works

Mitch in Toronto
Mitch in Toronto

Emergency snake of drain

Called Vitaly after hours for a clogged drain. He had his guy there within a few hours, and everything was all fixed.

The gentlemen that Vitaly sent was really nice as well - a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks again.

Nat in Woodbridge
Nat in Woodbridge

Clogged kitchen drain

Excellent work! Vitaly came as scheduled. Kitchen pipe was completely clogged for very long distance. Vitali drilled through it with snake, gave us recommendations of how to maintain it to avoid future issues.
I would definitely recommend them for any type of drain problems.

Could not be more impressed!

I could not be more impressed with Vitaliy’s service. So professional. We had a backwater valve and he took care of everything - permit, rebate. House spotless. My husband and I could really not be more impressed. We will use him in the future for all our plumbing needs.

dana in Toronto
dana in Toronto

Replaced clay pipes with plastic pipes

I had sewage backed up in my house due to collapse of clay pipes outside my house. They came the next day and I had working pipes the day they came. They were prompt and worked very clean. I had a written estimate prior to the star of the job.
I had a back water drain installed at the same time. This all during covid. As the city department for the rebate was closed, as soon as they were open, Vitaliy came with the city inspector and had the paper work completed and ready for my mail in rebate.
Hopefully I will not need them again but would certainly call they for all my drain needs.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Lead water main replacement.

Master Drain did a great job. Little disturbance to our front garden. We noticed water pressure/volume increase immediately. Team was clean and courteous as well as punctual. Would gladly recommend.

Andres in Toronto
Andres in Toronto

Upgrade copper pipe water pressure

I must say, Vitality is one is most honest and best service person I have encountered.

I was very happy with the job master drain did and I would definitely recommend them

10 stars for me, awesome jobs Vitality and crew

- Andre

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Main drain locate, snake, dig and replace

Vitaliy and his crew did a great job of digging up (12+ft down) and replacing our main drain as it was clay and had about 45 ft choked out solid with roots. They dug down deeper on my request in anticipation of our upcoming underpinning of the house and even TUNNELED underground under our porch to save it and make the connection! Very difficult work! They put in a cleanout and backwater valve on the exterior which is amazing to not have it in the basement floor. Very happy and will use them again in the future for this and other projects. Thank you Vitaliy and team!

Sewer Plumbing total emergency replacement

We had an ancient clay pipe burst under our front porch, causing a sewer backup in our basement. Master Drain and Water Works were here the same day, dug out under the porch, replaced the pipe and backfilled the digging all within the same day! Not only that, but they noticed key and crucial other plumbing defects (old cast iron fixtures and poorly plumbed connections) within the rest of the basement that they were able to quickly, efficiently, and masterfully expose (which involved breaking up concrete floors), fix, and replace the concrete, within a matter of two days. And this was all during the Covid-19 pandemic. Their team was exceptionally clean, courteous, efficient, respectful of sical distancing, and the foreman Vitaliy was consistently checking in the them and with us to ensure that we were both informed on the state of work that needed to be done, our options for moving forward, the costs, and timeline. I do not hesitate in giving this company a full five stars and would recommend them to anyone in need of plumbing and water services!

JB
JB

Repair to main stack

Had a crack in our main stack and Vitaliy was able to send someone out within the hour. Got us back up and In working shape within 2 hours of our call. Great service and would gladly recommend.

Andrew
Andrew

Water Supply Upgrade

Thank you to Vitaly and your team! Worked very fast and efficiently to replace the private side of the water supply from 1/2" to 1". Vitaly was very knowledgeable in the upgrade process. Worked carefully around a gas line and knew the precise spot for property line for when he was not permitted to dig further. Initially this was a problem for me (I was stuck with a 1/2" supply from the city connected to my 1" private side) but going by his recommendations I contacted the city and was able to get them to upgrade their side of the water supply to 1" all the way to the water main for no cost. Saved me thousands (around $7000)! The price Vitaly gave me was also reasonable. Overall a very happy customer. 2 thumbs up!

More about Master Drain & Water Works

DRAIN...WATER...PLUMBING...WATERPROOFING

***** SERVICES *****
- DRAIN EMERGENCY'S !!! ,
- BLOCKED DRAIN !!!
- PREVENT BASEMENT FLOODING !!!
- BACK WATER VALVE INSTALLATION
- DRAIN BACKUP PREVENTERS INSTALLATION
- DRAIN BACKFLOOW PREVENTERS
- DRAIN BACKFLOW VALVES
- LEAD WATER PIPE REPLACEMENT !!!
- LOW WATER PRESSURE?
- LEAD WATER PIPE REMOVAL !!!
- INCREASING WATER PRESSURE,
- DRAIN SNAKING / CLEANING,
- DRAIN ROOTER,
- DRAIN VIDEO CAMERA INSPECTION,
- EMERGENCY DRAIN/SEWER - UNCLOGGING/SNAKING ,
- DRAIN / SEWER - UNDERGROUND - “HOUSE INSPECTIONS”
- TREE ROOTS REMOVAL FROM DRAIN PIPE,
- SEWAGE EJECTOR INSTALLATION ,
- BASEMENT WALLS WATER PROOFING ,
- DRAIN PIPE REPLACEMENT ,
- DRAIN/SEWER CLEANING ,
- FRENCH DRAIN INSTALLATION.

Address: 3 Six Point Rd, Unit 2, Etobicoke, ON, M8Z 2W7