Grout Masters

Reviews for Grout Masters

Jamie Stratford in Scarborough
Jamie Stratford in Scarborough

Refresh of Grout for two Bathsooms

Second time I have used this company and again they exceeded expectations. Grout replaced in ensuite shower, floor grout recolored and grout colour changed in master bathroom and silicon caulking replaced in both showers. Picture of ensuite after shower floor regrout. A team of three took care of all work within 2+ hours. The refresh was prior to sale which happened three days after they left and I believe the bathroom revitalization contributed to the quick sale. Even our Real Estate agent was impressed with the transformation. These guys work hard, laid tarps to protect the house before they started and clean up was impeccable. Really appreciative of the quality of the work.

Beth in Toronto
Beth in Toronto

Excellent Grout repair

We needed the grout repaired between our tiles in our kitchen and our front entrance. Grout Masters were professional, quick to respond, and they did excellent work. I would definitely recommend them!

Mike Griffin in  West Etobicoke
Mike Griffin in West Etobicoke

Re-grouting shower & bathroom floor

We contacted GroutMasters to regrout our shower and bathroom floor (approx. 150 sq feet). They came in 2 days after initial online quote to start the work. Clement spent 12 hours completing the work. After work completion, the initial quote stood and price was not raised. We are extremely happy with the dedication and long hours committed to getting the job done in one day. He cleaned and left the bathroom like brand new. We highly recommend GroutMasters for all your re-grouting needs.

Thank you Mike.

Neil in Toronto
Neil in Toronto

Shower cleaning & follow up

I have used Groutmasters twice now and have been very happy with the work they did (cleaning mold from shower, re-caulking and re-grouting) and the value for the amount of work they put into it. A year later we started getting some mold due to the configuration of our shower and since water doesn't drain well. I called to ask advice and they offered to return to clean the mold and re-caulk at no cost. I am even more impressed with their professionalism, the quality of their work and dedication to their customers. I would wholeheartedly recommend Groutmasters.

Hilton Gopie from Mississauga
Hilton Gopie from Mississauga

Grout and shower cleaning

Estimate was in the low end among those that I received.The service was
at a professional level. They arrived on time, did an excellent job and cleaned up afterward. They are a friendly group of hardworking people
doing a labour-intense job. The shower was a challenge as some grout
came off a while back and water seeped in to the back of some tiles. This
required some drying time which involved them coming back to finish the job. This they did without hesitation and without reminder. I would
definitely have them again if needed.

Karen W in Guelph
Karen W in Guelph

Tiled Floor refreshed!

So thankful to have found them! My goodness what a fantastic service. My tiled floors were desperately in need of a grout refresh. They now look better than they did when I moved in 3 years ago. Bathroom caulking was also part of the days work and later that day I found work done that was not discussed - what a bonus and great surprise. My experience with Grout Masters made me very happy, great service, great attention to detail, the place was cleaner when they left than when they arrived (that alone is worth $ :)) Thank you Carvel and Chris - i would recommend Grout Masters without hesitation. Thank you!

Grout was bleached and recoloured.

We contacted them again after using their service 7 years ago. We have light tile with beige grout, plus we have large dogs. They came on time, and did a great job once again! They cleaned up, and were professional. We would use them again, for sure.
Paul

P. Elliott from Toronto
P. Elliott from Toronto

Main Floor Ceramic Tile Cleaning

I had Groutmasters clean my 17 year old ceramic tile in the hallway, kitchen and my masterbath. My grout and tile were quite dirty and dark. 3 months later, I have to say it's the best money I spent all year long on my home. I walk around my main floor and love my clean grout and tile. They were professional and very clean. I also love the special tile cleaner that was recommended and will order that again.

Thanks so much again and sorry for taking so long to review.

Thank you! We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Deborah in Richmond Hill
Deborah in Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom Renovation (tiles and grout)

Clement and Carvel were superb from start to finish - from booking to job completion. They finished the job to perfection and were clean, friendly and straight forward. As well, they kindly re-grouted some granite that they were not even working on and left me with an entire bottle of cleaner for the tiles which was definitely above and beyond the scope of their work. They did an unbelievable job and restored both bathrooms to like new condition. I highly recommend GroutMasters.

Thank you Deborah, the Grout Masters team is appreciative of your support.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Colour Grout Sealing

I was looking for a company to do colour grout sealing and after seeing the reviews for Grout Masters and getting a decently priced quote I decided to try them out. Was very happy with the work that was done. The personnel were friendly and very thorough, even moving appliances out of the way to access the grout in these areas. Would definitely recommend them and use them again when needed.

More about Grout Masters

Grout and Tile restoration company. Family owned and operated, we do our best to exceed your expectations!
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Milton?