Grout Masters

Toronto ON M3J 2P1

Reviews for Grout Masters

Barbara  in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto

walk in shower grout cleaning

It has taken me months to get around to this review (shame on me!) This service was worth every penny - what a difference it made to our basement bathroom walk in shower. The grout was an absolute mess - not cleaned or replaced since the 1970's. It was not an easy job as they had to do four walls plus the shower stall floor, and even the walk-in shower ceiling, which is tiled! They worked the entire day and now the shower looks like new. As well as grout cleaning, the calking along wall corners was replaced. Everything now sparkles. We would absolutely use this company again and certainly will in the future.

Terry Fitzpatrick from Bolton
Terry Fitzpatrick from Bolton
3 reviews Bolton, ON

Regrout kitchen and hallway

My wife and I were going to rip out and replace the floor tiles in the kitchen, hallway, laundry room and 2-piece bathroom. After receiving some exorbitant quotes, we decided to have the entire area re-grouted. We're sure glad we picked GroutMasters. Carvel and Clement arrived on time and did an amazing job. They were professional, pleasant, thorough and clean in doing the work. I can't say enough good things about these gentlemen. We are completely satisfied with their work and would recommend them at any time. The tiles look so good, you would think that we actually did have them replaced. The price we paid was worth every penny.

Thank you Terry.

Alan W from Toronto
Alan W from Toronto

Grout and Tile Restoration

Incredible performance. We were ready to rip out the tub and all the wall and floor tiles in our ensuite bath and rebuild from scratch. Grout Masters literally saved us thousands of dollars by doing the unbelievable and restoring our 21-yr old tiles, sealant and grout to virtually new condition. Unless I had seen this happen with my own eyes I wouldn't have thought it was possible. The best I had hoped for was something that wouldn't be an eyesore anymore (no more mold and less patchy grout) but the finished project is truly beautiful, every single square inch flawless. Well done, Grout Masters...very well done .I"ve already told my favourite realtors and shared before/after pics on fb.
They also did our kitchen floor and I was plesantly surprised to see that they had literally gone wall-to-wall by moving ALL the appliances completely out of the way. They knew that we will be selling in a couple of months but still went into places that prospective buyers will probably never see until years later, but that's how good Grout Masters truly is; they do things perfectly that you might never even see but they do it anyway.

Sam Calleri from Markham
Sam Calleri from Markham

Re-grout Shower

In a word, wow! The GroutMasters team was incredible to work with from scheduling to completion in restoring our shower. They were very accommodating in finding a suitable time that worked for us and then promptly arrived as scheduled. They clearly explained the process including how long it would take to complete, how long we needed to wait before using the shower, and even offered suggestions on how to prevent the issue from happening in the future. They finished on time and thoroughly cleaned the bathroom (removed all the garbage, wiped-up the dust, etc.). The best part was how amazing the shower looks ... better than new! We would strongly recommend Clement, Carvel and Stephon to any one who needs a shower restoration.

Thank you so much!

Sheila from Toronto
Sheila from Toronto

Bathroom fix

The best money spent. I was considering ripping it out until Carvel and Clement came and made it new again. What started out as a clean and restore ended up as a total repair. The shower was a mess. The work was excellent when they finished in a day. These guys do a fantastic job.. Cleaning up the whole place when they were through as well.
Thank you guys for my bathroom..and entranceway...I definitely recommend Groutmasters.

Thank you Sheila! Our team strives to meet very high work standards to ensure a positive customer experience. Thank you for that affirmation.

Jenn from Mississauga
Jenn from Mississauga

Grout cleaning for main floor, bathroom & kitchen

Carvel is a miracle worker. He completely revitalized our ceramic floor and transformed our master bathroom from dingy to spa worthy in one day! Not only was I impressed that they arrived on time, but also with the care and detail taken to complete the restoration. The before and after pictures on the website truly reflect the difference made by having Groutmasters clean and seal your grout. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Groutmasters to anyone who wants to restore the grout on their floor or shower, and have already provided their name to my real estate agent for one of her clients who is preparing his home to be put up for sale.

Hi Jennifer, we appreciate your thoughts and kind words. It was a delight working with you and thank you for placing your faith and trust in Grout Masters.

Jamie Stratford in Scarborough
Jamie Stratford in Scarborough
6 reviews Scarborough, ON

Grout cleaning/re-sealing kitchen floor

Just got my kitchen floor grout cleaned and was very impressed with the care and detail the chaps took in restoring the grout. As well as cleaning the grout lines/tiles, they filled in all the cracked grout with a special compound, then re-coloured the grout and sealed it. The floor looks better than brand new... Both Clement and Carvel were a pleasure to work with.....they ran a little late getting here in the morning but called and let me know..... thanks GroutMasters.

Jamie, you were a delight to work with and thank you for expressing your appreciation for the service Grout Masters provided. Thanks!!

mostafa from North York
mostafa from North York
1 review North York, ON

standing shower regrouting

my standing shower needed re-grouting. who is better than GroutMaters to call. On time, professional, precise and clean, knowledgeable, considerate. I am 100% satisfied with the job they did, from start to the end. I am amazed with the quality and consideration they put to the work.

Thanks for placing your trust in us Mostafa. We're delighted to have met your standards. Thanks again!

Stephon.

Cole from Old Toronto
Cole from Old Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Regrouting shower tile

This company is top notch. They came, did the work, I approved it, then they left... and then I caught a couple things that irked me a little bit. They called the next day to ask what I had thought and I told them the truth, and without hesitation they sent someone back the next day. My bathroom looks amazing and the service was second to NONE.

Thanks so much Cole. It was a delight working with you and being able to meet your standards. We believe in honesty, integrity and we strive to ensure that our customers are satisfied. Your kindness is greatly appreciated.

Irene in Toronto
Irene in Toronto

replacement of grout in shower

We initially found Groutmasters at the Home Show and had them remove and replace the grout in our shower stall, which was all white. They did such a fine job that recently, when needing to have grout replaced in our city condo, we had them back. Patrice is great to deal with for bookings and the man who came out to do the work is excellent. Very polite, did a great job, with proper clean-up when done. I'd recommend them very highly.

Irene, we appreciate your business and thank you for showing your appreciation.

More about Grout Masters

Grout and Tile restoration company. Family owned and operated, we do our best to exceed your expectations!
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Milton?