Integrity Contracting Corp.

789 Arrow Road. Unit 8 Toronto ON M9M 2L4
Framing
Integrity Contracting Corp.

Best of 2015 winner 3 timesBest of 2015winner 3 times

Reviews for Integrity Contracting Corp.

Roman Rogovoy from Toronto
Roman Rogovoy from Toronto

House framing

The owner was able to deliver great service when we needed it the most. Very knowledgable and professional staff. Our project ran smooth and as planned. All staff was very friendly and informative. Will choose Integrity contracting for our next project.

Dear Roman
Thank you for your review, you are very kind and gracious with us.
We are very happy to have done the frame of your house and that the schedule worked well when we started.
I look forward to our next home build for you.

Maeve O'Sullivan from Toronto
Maeve O'Sullivan from Toronto

Basement Renovation

Following mold remediation and waterproofing, I was left with a basement in need of further demolition and rebuilding. Daniel helped me to determine a new floor plan for the basement, and walked me through all of the work - including upgrades to be done. Daniel's team was always helpful and courteous, and always responsive to my needs - even those not involving the basement. Daniel himself is very responsive and attentive to any concerns or questions.

Dear Mrs. Maeve O. (Mo)
Thank you for your kind, generous words, for your trust in us for having us do your work. I hope we can continue to offer our services to you in the near future. It was very nice and working for you.
My gratitude and sincerest regards.
Daniel Vaqueiro

Cris from Toronto
Cris from Toronto

Demolition & Framing

I had a project that another firm had started and then not finished so called Daniel to see if he and his team would come in and rescue the project for me. Daniel is a pleasure to deal with and helped me understand the project plan to address my needs as well as the schedule and cost. His team were efficient and courteous on the day and the project came in on budget. I'd recommend him for any work you have and I'll definitely be bringing his team back when I am ready to do the rest of the house.

Dear Miss. Cris
How nice your words are in describing our small contribution to your home. We are pleased to have done the job for you to your pleasing. I look forward to working for you again.

Alison Willis from Toronto
Alison Willis from Toronto

Double Car Garage

The name says it all. Daniel has integrity. The final result is outstanding and I could not be happier. The project did take a little longer than expected but that was all permit issues. Once the project was up and running Daniels' team was nothing short of fantastic. I will be having him back in the spring for the next project.

Dear Ali and Jeanine
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.
I really want to thank you also for choosing us to do build your garage, I am glad to know that you are happy & satisfied with our work and the results. I look forward to working for you again soon. My sincerest regards.

Peter  from Toronto
Peter from Toronto

Detached Garage

Daniel and his team are a great match to the name of the company - Integrity Contracting. I met many contractors at the Home Show and immediately felt he was reliable and trustworthy, which is why I chose him for our detached garage project. True to his commitment he stayed on budget and on schedule. Every project will have some hiccups and Daniel made sure all issues were resolved quickly and professionally. His team is very respectful, hard working and polite. I would absolutely recommend Integrity Contracting.

Dear Mr. Peter
Please accept my many thanks for your kind and generous words for our work at you home. We at Integrity are very happy to have been involved in your beautiful garage project. We hope to continue to services your construction needs as you are a gentleman and a great client to work for. Sincerest regards.

M.B. in Thornhill
M.B. in Thornhill

Demolition, framing, drywall, installation of plywood subfloor

I highly recommend Integrity Contracting. I was extremely impressed with Daniel from the moment I met him. Daniel is highly professional in everything that he does, as are the members of his team. Their quality of work is excellent, and greatly exceeded my expectations. Some words to describe my experience with Integrity Contracting: Punctual; thorough and accurate quote was provided prior to signing the contract; cleaned up prior to leaving every night; delivered what was promised and on time; attention was paid to every detail of the job; extremely respectful and polite. We will definitely be using Integrity Contracting for future renovation work in our house.

Dear Mr. Bergman
I am so pleased to read your review, and I want to thank you for your words of commendation, and to thank you also for choosing to have us in your home this summer. I look forward to continue to service all your renovations needs.
My deepest thanks.
Daniel V.

rick from Etobicoke
rick from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

structual work (LVL installation)

Hello Daniel and team, i would like to thank all of you for your great work and professionalism. A pleasure to work with such knowledgable and trustworthy contractor. Thank you all.
i would recommend Integrity Contracting to my family and friends.

Dear Rick
Please accept my many thanks for your generous words and appreciation of our work, thank you also for choosing to have your beams installed by our team, we know you had many options.
We hope to hear from you soon.

krabideau
krabideau

Support Beams

I've worked with Daniel and his team before with a similar structural project. He installed beams on the main floor with supporting beams in the basement. They are organized, efficient, knowledgeable and have completed both my jobs on time and on budget!! I look forward to more projects with Daniel as he is completely trustworthy and does excellent work!!

Dear Kathy
Thank you for your encouraging words of trust and continued business. It is us who want to thank you for your repeated business and continued trust in our team, and hope to be of help when needed.

Chris McEvenue from Toronto
Chris McEvenue from Toronto

Garage

We met Daniel at the Home Show and very quickly, his name seemed appropriate. He came and saw us, listened well about the project we needed done (tear down an old garage and rebuild it and was very respectful of making it happen within our budget. He kept in touch with us every step of the way and repeatedly checked with us to confirm things were as we'd hoped they would be. His crew were great and the worksite was left clean and orderly every evening. The garage looks fantastic and we'd have no problem recommending him. In fact, we're hoping to have him do some more work!
Thanks, Daniel.

Dear Mr. Chris And Mrs. Elaine
I want to thank you both for your kind and generous words and your continued trust.
We enjoyed working for you building your beautiful new garage.
We hope to continue doing work for you in the near future.

Simon from Toronto
Simon from Toronto

demo and framing

Daniel is one of the best contractors I have worked with.

His crew were friendly and professional.
They worked very hard and always kept the jobsite clean.

I feel it is important to hire someone being considerate,
and working hard to maintain a clean jobsite, just to maintain
a great neighbourhood.

They also worked very fast, started in this 2014 winter with
ice storms, extremely cold weather, and had the job completed in just a
few weeks!

Thanks Daniel and team!
When it comes to build my next home,
I would definitely consider to hire Daniel again!

Dear Simon

I want to thank you for your kind & generous words.
It was an enormous pleasure working for such gentleman, & really hope to have your repeated business as often as needed.

Sincerely.
Daniel Vaqueiro

More about Integrity Contracting Corp.

Welcome to Integrity Contracting Corp. We are a quality Home Additions, framing and Custom Homes Construction company that delivers projects on time, on budget and in quality way at a fair and reasonable market price. Serving Toronto and the GTA.